Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,134 members, 7,829,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Learn How To Trade( Forex, Crypto, Stocks &options) Promo - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Learn How To Trade( Forex, Crypto, Stocks &options) Promo (1797 Views)

Learn How To Trade Forex Like A Pro In 1month / Learn To Trade Forex Thread / How To Trade Forex Effectively In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn How To Trade( Forex, Crypto, Stocks &options) Promo by Ibklaye(m): 8:32am On Jan 03, 2020
�deadline extended till first weekend in January
offering 60% discount on all training

Basic Training is $150 ( *now$60*)
- Technical analysis
- fundamental Analysis
- core strategies and and how to trade them
- Money management principles
+1 month free elites group signal(worth $30)

Advanced Training is $500( *now$200*)
- Advanced Technical analysis
- Advanced fundamental Analysis
- Japanese candle stick and price action
- Account growth and money management
- +10ebooks on forex
- +5 special inducators
- +lifetime membership in the elites group(worth $250)

❤️Offer expired 1st Weekend in January❤️
@ibkfx on telegram
Re: Learn How To Trade( Forex, Crypto, Stocks &options) Promo by Ibklaye(m): 10:03am On Jan 03, 2020
Before and after prediction on bitcoin for more setups search ibkfx on tradingview.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Learn How To Trade( Forex, Crypto, Stocks &options) Promo by Ibklaye(m): 3:36pm On Jan 03, 2020
You can contact me for investment passwords. Only serious investors please
Re: Learn How To Trade( Forex, Crypto, Stocks &options) Promo by Ibklaye(m): 4:33pm On Jan 08, 2020
For login details contact me through my signature

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Trade( Forex, Crypto, Stocks &options) Promo by Ibklaye(m): 11:24pm On Jan 11, 2020
Ifxhedgefund Elites Club:
Results (PAID)™
Few trades this week

4-10 January

Last week trades

Gold 200✅❤️
USDCAD +125✅
NZDUSD +45✅
AUDCHF -30�
GBPJPY +100✅
CADJPY +55✅
GBPNZD +45✅
USDJPY RUNNING
CHFJPY -35�
GBPUSD -40�
AUDNZD +50 RUNNING✅
GBPUSD +50✅
Crude oil -57�
EURAUD +110 RUNNING✅
EURJPY RUNNING✅❤️

Total : +675pips✅❤️

New year Promo
*trade with us for a month @$30*
$70 ($200 original)for lifetime offer expires January ending

All results are verifiable
CONTACT @ibkfx in telegram
Re: Learn How To Trade( Forex, Crypto, Stocks &options) Promo by Fxmanager(m): 12:25pm On Jan 12, 2020
Ibklaye:
For login details contact me through my signature
Can you furnish members of this forum with an updated trading performance track record from myfxbook.com bearing your name or the name of your offering? As an experience trader, login details does not give the full trading performance statistics of a trader

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Trade( Forex, Crypto, Stocks &options) Promo by Ibklaye(m): 12:23am On Jan 13, 2020
Fxmanager:
Can you furnish members of this forum with an updated trading performance track record from myfxbook.com bearing your name or the name of your offering? As an experience trader, login details does not give the full trading performance statistics of a trader

Login details or investments passwords might not gives full long-term trading performance, how ever I currently don't have a live account with myfxbook or fxblue of which both results can still be influenced, but the above account is an example of a client's accounts been managed. It will be connected to either mufxbook or fxblue if agreed on by the client

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Trade( Forex, Crypto, Stocks &options) Promo by Julifem1(m): 1:39am On Jan 13, 2020
Join our free forex training class on telegram today and achieve greater success in your trading career:

Search on telegram for FREE FOREX TRAINING CLASS to join.

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Trade( Forex, Crypto, Stocks &options) Promo by saxy4c(m): 6:56am On Jan 13, 2020
I'm sure the client would never agree even though investor details are meant exactly for prospective investors. grin
Ibklaye:
Login details or investments passwords might not gives full long-term trading performance, how ever I currently don't have a live account with myfxbook or fxblue of which both results can still be influenced, but the above account is an example of a client's accounts been managed. It will be connected to either mufxbook or fxblue if agreed on by the client
Re: Learn How To Trade( Forex, Crypto, Stocks &options) Promo by pushups44: 9:03am On Jan 13, 2020
I tend to agree that there should be some transparency with regard to past performance. Showing a live account is one way to demonstrate competence to people who are unsure about taking advice or guidance. As always, investors must be very careful. smiley
Re: Learn How To Trade( Forex, Crypto, Stocks &options) Promo by Fxmanager(m): 9:49am On Jan 13, 2020
Ibklaye:

We have cases where funds managers do even list clients trading performance track record from myfxbook.com. All you need to do to hide the account balance/equity if you need to but importantly hide the name of the account and you don't really need the permission of your clients to pull out the trading performance track record from the forex brokers serverto showcase to your potential investors/clients using myfxbok.com. Screenshots can be Photoshoped, we all should by now know the power of Photoshop.

We as experience investors, even though we might have access to a live account trading performance track record, with the risk of it being influence and manipulated by deposits and withdrawal, as far we can get in contact with the trader, we will demand that he/she start immediately a demo traded account to showcase its trading performance track record from myfxbook.com that will not be influence or manipulated by deposits and withdrawals in addition to the live account track record from myfxbook.com. With that it will be easy for novice investor to access your trading performance, and we want you to do that soon, as this forum needs more genuine professional traders/fund managers. If you look around, all this ponzi schemes are almost taking over this forum, and it always end in tears for the investors.

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Trade( Forex, Crypto, Stocks &options) Promo by brownemmanuel43(m): 10:31am On Jan 13, 2020
One problem with all traders is that, they can never tell people risk involve in forex. which is bad
Re: Learn How To Trade( Forex, Crypto, Stocks &options) Promo by Julifem1(m): 6:10pm On Jan 13, 2020
For login details, contact me on my WhatsApp or telegram

Re: Learn How To Trade( Forex, Crypto, Stocks &options) Promo by Ibklaye(m): 10:54pm On Jan 13, 2020
Fxmanager:
We have cases where funds managers do even list clients trading performance track record from myfxbook.com. All you need to do to hide the account balance/equity if you need to but importantly hide the name of the account and you don't really need the permission of your clients to pull out the trading performance track record from the forex brokers serverto showcase to your potential investors/clients using myfxbok.com. Screenshots can be Photoshoped, we all should by now know the power of Photoshop.

We as experience investors, even though we might have access to a live account trading performance track record, with the risk of it being influence and manipulated by deposits and withdrawal, as far we can get in contact with the trader, we will demand that he/she start immediately a demo traded account to showcase its trading performance track record from myfxbook.com that will not be influence or manipulated by deposits and withdrawals in addition to the live account track record from myfxbook.com. With that it will be easy for novice investor to access your trading performance, and we want you to do that soon, as this forum needs more genuine professional traders/fund managers. If you look around, all this ponzi schemes are almost taking over this forum, and it always end in tears for the investors.

Awesome writeup however if you checked the title of the tread it's for training purposes and not for fund management, the main aim was just to show audience that am not just a fluke or Business man but a trader. The essence of bragging about the given living details is to shoe records or trades taken and activities that can be monitored by serious students/possible investors to proof that the image is real. When I started my foray into FOREX many of the teachers were non traders. This tread is for teaching purposes not fund management please. Anyway thanks and I love your web.
Re: Learn How To Trade( Forex, Crypto, Stocks &options) Promo by Ibklaye(m): 10:58pm On Jan 13, 2020
brownemmanuel43:
One problem with all traders is that, they can never tell people risk involve in forex. which is bad

That's where risk to reward ratio is all about, even brokers warn investors, that's the aim of the tread to give enlightenment and teach the skills so u can trade for yourself instead of a fund manager or possibly to have understanding of how trading works and how fund managers are utilising your fund in trading. To become a surgeon u can't start surgery in 100l, however I see generations of people that just want to make money from FOREX without knowing how it works. #kolewerk
Re: Learn How To Trade( Forex, Crypto, Stocks &options) Promo by Ibklaye(m): 11:00pm On Jan 13, 2020
Julifem1:
For login details, contact me on my WhatsApp or telegram

Spamming shows who you really are, no big deal in opening a new tread for yourself. Its free wise up
Re: Learn How To Trade( Forex, Crypto, Stocks &options) Promo by Fxmanager(m): 11:29pm On Jan 13, 2020
brownemmanuel43:
With due respect, not all traders. We do point out the risk involve to interested investors, and we also do point out to investors, when we see the risk in what other traders might be presenting here in this forum, we believe you can testify to that.

Forex carries risk, but as a trader, what it entails is to have a profitable trading strategy with the probability of more winning trades than losses, and you then apply your well tested, measured and calculated risk management parameters that will work to give you and the interested investors a comfortable drawdown, that will help you to achieve long term consistency and growth of the trading account, without blowing up. That is exact the trading strategy that we are presenting here in this forum to our investors.

In addition to that, we are using a government licensed and regulated partner forex broker with a unique feature like the capital protection (stop-loss) feature, which investors can use to protect a percentage of their capital/investment. Investors can also trail their investment account at a certain percentage, mostly recommended by the trader/fund manager, to lock in returns/profits, until he has locked in his initial capital. All this are done inside the traders room of the investors.
Re: Learn How To Trade( Forex, Crypto, Stocks &options) Promo by saxy4c(m): 7:25pm On Jan 19, 2020
Sir please what does the emboldened mean and I hope you won't be asking me to message you to tell me the broker's name?
Thanks.
Fxmanager:
government licensed and regulated partner forex broker
Re: Learn How To Trade( Forex, Crypto, Stocks &options) Promo by Fxmanager(m): 9:19pm On Jan 19, 2020
saxy4c:
Ok maybe you should specify that it's not a Nigerian Government regulated broker, so people know they are still dealing with totally foreign entities.
They are regulated by foreign countries/entities and the regulation also covers us, the citizen of Nigeria. They do also have representatives here in Nigeria. Plans are on the way for the representatives to have an office here in Nigeria. The broker has a GTB Bank account, that can be funded in Dollars, Pounds, Euros and Naira. You can transfer your funds in Naira into their Naira denominated GTB Bank and get your forex brokerage account funded in Dollars
Re: Learn How To Trade( Forex, Crypto, Stocks &options) Promo by saxy4c(m): 10:10pm On Jan 19, 2020
My sole point is that they are not regulated by the Nigerian Government. No Forex broker is, it was just that sentence that got me worried when you mentioned it and it can be misconstrued by others as well. Thanks.
Fxmanager:
They are regulated by foreign countries/entities and the regulation also covers us, the citizen of Nigeria.
Re: Learn How To Trade( Forex, Crypto, Stocks &options) Promo by Fxmanager(m): 11:07pm On Jan 19, 2020
saxy4c:
My sole point is that they are not regulated by the Nigerian Government. No Forex broker is, it was just that sentence that got me worried when you mentioned it and it can be misconstrued by others as well. Thanks.
OK.
Re: Learn How To Trade( Forex, Crypto, Stocks &options) Promo by Ibklaye(m): 2:42am On Jan 20, 2020
That's not the best way to run your business open your thread and do that. That's spamming also if what you're doing is legit
Re: Learn How To Trade( Forex, Crypto, Stocks &options) Promo by Fxmanager(m): 8:10am On Jan 20, 2020
Ibklaye:

This is kinda wrong, promoting your stuff in another peoples tread. Its out of it
We are sorry for that. We were only giving an answer to the question the guy asked about our partner broker. Maybe, we would've find another way to give him the answer.
Re: Learn How To Trade( Forex, Crypto, Stocks &options) Promo by Ibklaye(m): 11:28am On Jan 21, 2020
Fxmanager:
We are sorry for that. We were only giving an answer to the question the guy asked about our partner broker. Maybe, we would've find another way to give him the answer.
Alright bro
Re: Learn How To Trade( Forex, Crypto, Stocks &options) Promo by Ibklaye(m): 11:30am On Jan 21, 2020
[/color]A quick on here you will get aFree $100for trainees to trade with, you don't need your cash to test run and all profits made can be withdrawn[color=#000099]
Re: Learn How To Trade( Forex, Crypto, Stocks &options) Promo by Ibklaye(m): 8:59pm On Jan 29, 2020
https:///4o1Va22iorPB1dmgsukz2S

Invite others for a free training on Saturday 1 Feb 2pm WAT
Re: Learn How To Trade( Forex, Crypto, Stocks &options) Promo by Ibklaye(m): 11:08am On Feb 26, 2020
Learn the art of Trading and how to generate signals confidently
Talk with @ibkfx on telegram

Re: Learn How To Trade( Forex, Crypto, Stocks &options) Promo by Ibklaye(m): 9:33am On Mar 14, 2020
Ifxhedgefund Elites Club:
Results (PAID)™
Few trades this week

9 - 13March 2020

Trades
AUDUSD -45�
EURUSD -50�
CADCHF +77✅
GOLD +100✅
CADJPY +210✅
USDJPY +50✅
USDJPY +470✅
OIL +500✅
GBPJPY +60✅
NZDUSD -40✅
AUDCAD +264✅
USDCAD -40�
GOLD +104✅
USOIL +250✅
CADCHF RUNNING
CHFJPY 190✅
EURCAD -30�
GBPUSD -35�
BTCUSD -30�
GBPUSD +45✅
USDCAD +63✅
GBPCHF -45�

Total : +2,130pips✅❤️

NOTE
Net profit using risk management following our signals base on account balances assuming all trades were placed and all Tp hits in traders accounts.

$100 = $313 @ 0.01lot
$1000 = $3130 @0.10
$10000= $31,300
$1,000,000= $3,130,000

Note:
We now have a Facebook page @ifx hedgefund

All results are verifiable
CONTACT @ibkfx
Re: Learn How To Trade( Forex, Crypto, Stocks &options) Promo by Ibklaye(m): 9:35am On Mar 14, 2020
This could have been ur account, its not too late. Ask @ibkfx on telegram

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money On Supersage.io / Returns On Fixed Deposits / Want To Become A Multi-millionaire? Start With This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.