Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,726 members, 7,851,486 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:35 PM

Manchester United vs Southampton (2 - 2) On 13th July 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United vs Southampton (2 - 2) On 13th July 2020 (70160 Views)

Liverpool Vs Southampton (2 - 0) On 8th May 2021 / Manchester United Vs Chelsea : FA Cup Semi-final - (1 - 3) On 19th July 2020 / Arsenal Vs Southampton (2 - 2) On 23rd November 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United vs Southampton (2 - 2) On 13th July 2020 by Decimus: 12:25pm On Jul 14, 2020
Dybala11:

Yep, but the question is will Chelsea get a win in each of their last two matches of this season's EPL??
I personally doubt that, but let's wait and see sha.
That was pure sarcasm bro. Form is different from permanent quality.

City is currently out of sort, but you can't dispute their quality.
Nothing is sure yet for any team. I can't also bet on Man u to win away to Crystal palace. Palace already beat Man u at old trafford this season.

I wasn't expecting Soton to get anything yesterday, cos they have poor record against Man u. But no-one knows how long the form will last, or when the real Man u will show up or the consequences of using the same 11 to play three times a week. It's still a long season.

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United vs Southampton (2 - 2) On 13th July 2020 by Moz22: 12:28pm On Jul 14, 2020
Ellizsandra:

Who will cry for mumu united before grin.. Wait you think i would actually cry grin angry angry im damn happy. Wait you think if Chelsea lose to Liverpool and draw to wolve they won't still qualify Have you forgotten Leicester next match is Tottenham grin And Man u is equally playing away to the same Leicester on the last day. Do your maths angry
let them play crystal palace first na.. if they win, they should come back and talk
Re: Manchester United vs Southampton (2 - 2) On 13th July 2020 by membranus: 12:33pm On Jul 14, 2020
Dreyton36:

You are pained grin grin grin grin sorry ooo

I am not pained, but delirious.

My team retained its 3rd position, and the rampaging of the oppositions were stopped.
Re: Manchester United vs Southampton (2 - 2) On 13th July 2020 by Decimus: 12:36pm On Jul 14, 2020
Angelfrost:

Man United fell from grace a long time ago... They are currently on their way back up. So, it is really not their fault.

All teams go through this... There was a time A.C Milan didn't talk about top 4 or Europa, the top was their birthright... Even Atletico used to have top 3 unconditionally theirs.
But their Nigerian fans won't accept this na.

City won back to back trophies, including sweeping through all domestic trophies, breaking goals and points records.
But they will still say Manchester is red.
City gap to United last season was 1-6
But Manchester is red.

The reason it seems they are on their way up is that they have been spending recklessly in desperate attempt since Moyes era, their latest being 80m for Maguire and they are still complaining that they have no defenders.
Maybe AC Milan don't have money to spend or they are not desperate. Because Man u, despite their huge annual revenue are in a huge debt of about 430 million pounds.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United vs Southampton (2 - 2) On 13th July 2020 by xammax(m): 12:40pm On Jul 14, 2020
DownChelsea:

Is that why you're sacred of Leicester?

Oh! I know who it is. Norwich grin

Na just 3 dem go score you. No worry, it won't be more. I assure you

I have been noticing you since

This one you've been wallowing in pain. Just take your "L" in peace and watch how we deal with Norwich today.

Chelsea must have done something strong to you for you to be using such a moniker.

Quote me after the match today.
Re: Manchester United vs Southampton (2 - 2) On 13th July 2020 by Angelfrost(m): 12:49pm On Jul 14, 2020
Decimus:
But their Nigerian fans won't accept this na.

City won back to back trophies, including sweeping through all domestic trophies, breaking goals and points records.
But they will still say Manchester is red.
City gap to United last season was 1-6
But Manchester is red.

The reason it seems they are on their way up is that they have been spending recklessly in desperate attempt since Moyes era, their latest being 80m for Maguire and they are still complaining that they have no defenders.
Maybe AC Milan don't have money to spend or they are not desperate. Because Man u, despite their huge annual revenue are in a huge debt of about 430 million pounds.

Fans will always be fans... The club has very rich history with regards to winning. I think it isn't far from the truth to claim United owns Manchester!!! grin

As for spending, I agree with you wholly on this... However, City and some other top clubs in Europe have not been better in that area either. United just happens to have been unfortunate in the coaching department... If they hadn't made that legendary error of taking an idiot like Moyes after Ferguson left (One of the biggest mistakes in club history), they would have won at least 2 more EPL titles since then. We all know this!

Just imagine they had gotten Guardiola, Ancelloti, Klopp, or Conte as soon as Fergie left.... They would have had far more to brag about... This is normal in life... Clubs experience this all the time.

As for debts, nearly every top club has huge debts, especially trophy winning ones... United is not being properly managed, and have not been selling players enough. If and when they get a good sports director, this too will change for the better.
Re: Manchester United vs Southampton (2 - 2) On 13th July 2020 by Merimental(m): 12:59pm On Jul 14, 2020
Bamidey:
Back to 5th position again. You can't run away from destiny grin grin
cheesy destiny
Re: Manchester United vs Southampton (2 - 2) On 13th July 2020 by Dybala11(m): 2:15pm On Jul 14, 2020
Angelfrost:

Where do I begin, boss??!

1. Still topping Man United with 1 point.
2. Next game is a lot easier than that of United... Chelsea getting 3 points from Norwich is far surer than United getting same from Palace away.
3. Another disappointment will dampen United spirit heading to Wembley.
Well your points are reasonable, but then the scare for Man.United is only for this week, Chelsea will be playing against Liverpool and then Wolverhampton in the Epl after tonight's game. Chelsea may even draw their match tonight sef. grin
Re: Manchester United vs Southampton (2 - 2) On 13th July 2020 by Angelfrost(m): 2:19pm On Jul 14, 2020
Dybala11:

Well your points are reasonable, but then the scare for Man.United is only for this week, Chelsea will be playing against Liverpool and then Wolverhampton in the Epl after tonight's game. Chelsea may even draw their match tonight sef. grin

Norwich can't beat Chelsea!!! Never!!! Draw is even highly unlikely!!! grin

As for the remaining 2 games, how sure is United of beating Leicester??!... My Brother, competition open die! tongue
Re: Manchester United vs Southampton (2 - 2) On 13th July 2020 by Decimus: 2:58pm On Jul 14, 2020
Angelfrost:

As for the remaining 2 games, how sure is United of beating Leicester??!... My Brother, competition open die! tongue
Man Utd fans are currently suffering from a syndrome that i can't put a name to. But they see their wishes as reality. Like Chelsea losing all their games and Man u winning theirs.
That's why they keep shouting wolves and Liverpool, not knowing Man u still got to play palace and westham.

Westham beat Man u in the first leg 2-0
Palace beat them at old trafford 2-1
Re: Manchester United vs Southampton (2 - 2) On 13th July 2020 by Angelfrost(m): 3:34pm On Jul 14, 2020
Decimus:

Man Utd fans are currently suffering from a syndrome that i can't put a name to. But they see their wishes as reality. Like Chelsea losing all their games and Man u winning theirs.
That's why they keep shouting wolves and Liverpool, not knowing Man u still got to play palace and westham.

Westham beat Man u in the first leg 2-0
Palace beat them at old trafford 2-1

Don't mind them jare... They never thought they would get to this point earlier in the season. Their fortunes changed with a transformation of midfield.

However, truth is, United have it slightly easier going forward compared to Chelsea... With proper game plan and intensity, they are better conditioned to win their remaining games than Chelsea... The scores you mentioned above would not have happened to this current United side. This is nothing but fact!!!

Still, I agree that they should keep their head down and pray!!! Tables can turn... Chelsea can go on to earn 6 to 7 points from the remaining 3 games, while United gets just 5 or less.
Re: Manchester United vs Southampton (2 - 2) On 13th July 2020 by VickyRotex(f): 4:08pm On Jul 14, 2020
TreasureTayo:
ahahahahha, chai, vicky ooo.. okay sha. u get match today, sha win o!

yes we go try our best, tongue but if e no go as we wish, we go accept am. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Manchester United vs Southampton (2 - 2) On 13th July 2020 by VickyRotex(f): 4:21pm On Jul 14, 2020
SirMichael1:
Vickyrotex, I predicted this thing before the match began.

I'm the best seer you've got! cheesy cheesy cheesy I need to start charging you for seeing the future. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

LOL cheesy cheesy cheesy I didn't see this yesterday but I see someone quoted you on it, so you did predict. cool Why were you now attacking us angry

To redeem your seer position, what are you seeing today are you seeing a 4-0 like my new seer grin grin
Re: Manchester United vs Southampton (2 - 2) On 13th July 2020 by Decimus: 4:54pm On Jul 14, 2020
Angelfrost:

Don't mind them jare... They never thought they would get to this point earlier in the season. Their fortunes changed with a transformation of midfield.

However, truth is, United have it slightly easier going forward compared to Chelsea... With proper game plan and intensity, they are better conditioned to win their remaining games than Chelsea... The scores you mentioned above would not have happened to this current United side. This is nothing but fact!!!

Still, I agree that they should keep their head down and pray!!! Tables can turn... Chelsea can go on to earn 6 to 7 points from the remaining 3 games, while United gets just 5 or less.

Chelsea have the higher ground, especially if they win tonight. Then Man u must win on Thursday to cut the deficit to 1 point while keeping an eye on Sunday's Semi final.
But both teams will qualify in the end, the order is what is unknown.
Chelsea need it to attract the right players. Havertz deal is depending on it. The more players they get in, the more chances they have to get rid of useless English players. You can't do much with a team that has a core of English players.
Re: Manchester United vs Southampton (2 - 2) On 13th July 2020 by SirMichael1: 4:56pm On Jul 14, 2020
VickyRotex:

LOL cheesy cheesy cheesy I didn't see this yesterday but I see someone quoted you on it, so you did predict. cool Why were you now attacking us angry

To redeem your seer position, what are you seeing today are you seeing a 4-0 like my new seer grin grin

Interesting. So I've being displaced to a 'side-seer'? sad angry angry

Anyways, as an oracle, i just communed with the supernatural and it will be a comfortable victory. More of a 3-1 or 3-0 in favour of chelsea. smiley smiley

I only taunt man u and chelsea because I don't want either of them to qualify. Yes, I'm a kill joy just like that. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United vs Southampton (2 - 2) On 13th July 2020 by Angelfrost(m): 5:05pm On Jul 14, 2020
Decimus:

Chelsea have the higher ground, especially if they win tonight. Then Man u must win on Thursday to cut the deficit to 1 point while keeping an eye on Sunday's Semi final.
But both teams will qualify in the end, the order is what is unknown.
Chelsea need it to attract the right players. Havertz deal is depending on it. The more players they get in, the more chances they have to get rid of useless English players. You can't do much with a team that has a core of English players.

In a way, winning tonight places Chelsea on a huge advantage with confidence raised against weekend... However, if United beats Palace, their confidence and mojo will be astronomical!!!

Yes, I wish both teams will qualify behind Man City... Leicester doesn't belong in Europe elite league.
Re: Manchester United vs Southampton (2 - 2) On 13th July 2020 by Decimus: 5:29pm On Jul 14, 2020
SirMichael1:

Anyways, as an oracle, i just communed with the supernatural and it will be a comfortable victory. More of a 3-1 or 3-0 in favour of chelsea. smiley smiley

I only taunt man u and chelsea because I don't want either of them to qualify. Yes, I'm a kill joy just like that. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Senior man, are you an Arsenal fan

Re: Manchester United vs Southampton (2 - 2) On 13th July 2020 by VickyRotex(f): 5:30pm On Jul 14, 2020
SirMichael1:

uhn uhn, more like attacking seer. You said it yourself that ya a kill joy angry angry
3-1, 3-0 hmmmm, smiley wink lerrus see if Mr. seer wee not fail us tonight grin grin undecided undecided
Yeye. grin grin we know why. ya afraid of us cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy UCL here we come tongue tongue tongue
Re: Manchester United vs Southampton (2 - 2) On 13th July 2020 by investigator007: 6:18pm On Jul 14, 2020
investigator007:
Mna utd are definitely winning this match and going to 3rd
man utd just go cast anyhow for this match angry
Re: Manchester United vs Southampton (2 - 2) On 13th July 2020 by Chineduvictor41: 6:27pm On Jul 14, 2020
Goalnaldo:
Na Bournemouth Una dey play undecided plastic fans undecided
Bro...that was a mistake
Re: Manchester United vs Southampton (2 - 2) On 13th July 2020 by Dybala11(m): 6:39pm On Jul 14, 2020
Angelfrost:

Exactly bro, until the last game the top 4 might still remain open.
How sure are you that out of form Leicester will certainly beat Man.United?? On the other hand, I'm expecting Leicester to drop points against Sheffield United and Tottenham. grin
Re: Manchester United vs Southampton (2 - 2) On 13th July 2020 by Angelfrost(m): 7:09pm On Jul 14, 2020
Dybala11:

Exactly bro, until the last game the top 4 might still remain open.
How sure are you that out of form Leicester will certainly beat Man.United?? On the other hand, I'm expecting Leicester to drop points against Sheffield United and Tottenham. grin

Boss, no team is truly out of form at this stage o!!!

Everyone is upping the tempo now... If Leicester can drop points against Sheffield and Spurs, so can United against Palace and Hammers.
Re: Manchester United vs Southampton (2 - 2) On 13th July 2020 by Dybala11(m): 7:16pm On Jul 14, 2020
Angelfrost:

Boss, no team is truly out of form at this stage o!!!

Everyone is upping the tempo now... If Leicester can drop points against Sheffield and Spurs, so can United against Palace and Hammers.
Till then bro, Thursday is not that far. grin
Re: Manchester United vs Southampton (2 - 2) On 13th July 2020 by GoshenNLA(m): 9:59pm On Jul 14, 2020
Dybala11:

Maybe, but the question is can you beat Liverpool and Wolverhampton before then?? grin
Maybe or maybe not
Wat is sure is dat Devils or Leicester go share points
Re: Manchester United vs Southampton (2 - 2) On 13th July 2020 by mdchikezie(m): 10:47pm On Jul 14, 2020
DownChelsea:
no dey change am.. we all know sey dem go score you 3 as usual.

Don't worry we will try and draw again too grin

grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Manchester United vs Southampton (2 - 2) On 13th July 2020 by mdchikezie(m): 10:51pm On Jul 14, 2020
Decimus:

That was pure sarcasm bro. Form is different from permanent quality.

City is currently out of sort, but you can't dispute their quality.
Nothing is sure yet for any team. I can't also bet on Man u to win away to Crystal palace. Palace already beat Man u at old trafford this season.

I wasn't expecting Soton to get anything yesterday, cos they have poor record against Man u. But no-one knows how long the form will last, or when the real Man u will show up or the consequences of using the same 11 to play three times a week. It's still a long season.

VERY CORRECT ANALYSIS, NOT SOME NOISE MAKERS
ENTERING 3RD POSITION WITH THEIR MOUTH.
NOTHIN' IS SURE FOR ANYBODY.
Re: Manchester United vs Southampton (2 - 2) On 13th July 2020 by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 16, 2020
DownChelsea:
wait 1st.. so all of you decided to do bad belle today abi? Shebi you guys are making mouth abi? Besides we still reduced the points gap to only 1.

However, since na bad belle dey reign now, tomorrow we go full ground for una matter. Na turn by turn.

You were dey foam for mouth the other day over matter we no concern chelsea and u drag us in
Re: Manchester United vs Southampton (2 - 2) On 13th July 2020 by Dybala11(m): 3:55pm On Jul 16, 2020
GoshenNLA:

Maybe or maybe not
Wat is sure is dat Devils or Leicester go share points
My money is on Leicester to drop more points
Re: Manchester United vs Southampton (2 - 2) On 13th July 2020 by mdchikezie(m): 8:49pm On Jul 19, 2020
DownChelsea:
if na UCL, remind me how many UCL competitions chelsea don qualify for sef grin not more than 15 I guess.
Sey I neva qualify for ucl, I go don qualify reach 55 times.
For league ending.. remind me how many times has finished above us .. if it's up to 8 times una try. If I neve finish ontop chelsea for this life,e go be at least 40 times

Or.. no be chelsea again?

Watch him start an irrational "timeline" arguement..

MANURE MY BLACK DICK grin grin grin grin grin
HOW WAS YOUR WIN TONIGHT cool cool cool cool cool

Re: Manchester United vs Southampton (2 - 2) On 13th July 2020 by mdchikezie(m): 8:52pm On Jul 19, 2020
DownChelsea:
if na UCL, remind me how many UCL competitions chelsea don qualify for sef grin not more than 15 I guess.
Sey I neva qualify for ucl, I go don qualify reach 55 times.
For league ending.. remind me how many times has finished above us .. if it's up to 8 times una try. If I neve finish ontop chelsea for this life,e go be at least 40 times

Or.. no be chelsea again?

Watch him start an irrational "timeline" arguement..

MAYBE THIS WAS THE SHIRT YOU WERE LOOKING FOR, THE OTHER DAY grin grin grin grin

VERY USELESS CLUB

GGMU MY BIG BLACK BALLS grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Manchester United vs Southampton (2 - 2) On 13th July 2020 by mrkings84(m): 10:22pm On Jul 19, 2020
[quote author=DownChelsea post=91694402]

Relax, we only played 2-2 with a team that would have obviously beaten chelsea 3-0.

The question is whether you will sleep well tonight.....

If dem dey kaput for football mata, chelsea fans would perhaps be extinct already..[/quote

How are you s.boy, it's been long I heard from you!.. Happy sunday

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (Reply)

Real Madrid Vs Atletico Madrid: UEFA Super Cup (2 - 4) On 15th August 2018 / Real Madrid Vs Barcelona: El Clasico (3 - 1) On 25th October 2014 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.