Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,473 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! (69384 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100) (Go Down)

Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by Cristalz(f): 9:50pm On May 06, 2010
New thread. . .
Last game of the season coming up. . .looks like Chelsea's gonna beat us to the trophy.
Still, we had a good run, considering the injuries and other hiccups.

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by tubabie(f): 9:56pm On May 06, 2010
Yeah , the trophy is Chelsea's except providence decides to play a trick like It's been doing with Goodluck Jonathan's life grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by Cristalz(f): 10:04pm On May 06, 2010
Nah, I don't think there's anyone at United named 'Goodluck'. LOL grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by dipo2much(m): 10:13pm On May 06, 2010
Chelsea cant possibly draw or loose this last match. Infact,I predict the biggest win of the season. I predict the match to be won by chelski by 30mins into the first half. Ferguson's red face is about to look even more bloody
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by agabaI23(m): 12:35am On May 07, 2010
It could be a sweet title for United. You never can tell as much as I will not want them to win.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by abrahym(m): 11:13am On May 07, 2010
What the aim of this thread?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by Vuitton(m): 11:49am On May 07, 2010
^^ The aim is to educate folks like you on the qualities of Champions cool
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 07, 2010
I'm stacking up drinks.
Will unleash the bubbly if and when JT lifts the trophy. cool
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by codedguy1(m): 12:33pm On May 07, 2010
BlueDiva:

I'm stacking up drinks.
Will unleash the bubbly[b] if [/b] and when JT lifts the trophy. cool

FEAR!!!!! grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by Vuitton(m): 1:02pm On May 07, 2010
^^ cool Them need to fear because e no easy when you looking over your shoulder and wot u see is a Red Devil putting fire up Chelsea's a_ss tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 07, 2010
Not fear friends.
I'm a realist, it ain't over till the fat lady sings.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by duduspace(m): 1:36pm On May 07, 2010
Sauron where are you? our U18 lads just beat you in the Academy Premier league play-offs, I must say the victory is not satisfying as it was ultimately decided on penalties but it was on your home ground at Carrington.
This clearly blows your claim that the best youth are at Carrington to smithereens at least until next year.  tongue tongue tongue

So much for your Gravel Morrison hype, at his age Wilshere was doing an Academy league and youth cup double.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by Sauron1: 2:56pm On May 07, 2010
duduspace:

Sauron where are you? our U18 lads just beat you in the Academy Premier league play-offs, I must say the victory is not satisfying as it was ultimately decided on penalties but it was on your home ground at Carrington.
This clearly blows your claim that the best youth are at Carrington to smithereens at least until next year.  tongue tongue tongue

The most undeserved victory in the history of academy football.
Morrison was clearly the best player on the pitch. . . .He assisted Cofie's goal with an exquisite pass that Xavi woulda been proud of.
Before then, his pile-drivers from 30-40 yards kept peppering Arsenal's goalie from every angle on the pitch.

So much for your Gravel Morrison hype, at his age Wilshere was doing an Academy league and youth cup double.

Morrison is better than Wilshere. . . Today's game proved that.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by codedguy1(m): 3:38pm On May 07, 2010
BlueDiva:

I'm stacking up drinks.
Will unleash the bubbly if and when JT slips from the trophy. cool

grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 07, 2010
^^^
Clown. . . grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by MrTA(m): 7:47pm On May 07, 2010
coded guy:

grin grin grin

Hopefully break his neck in the process.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by duduspace(m): 10:23pm On May 07, 2010
~Sauron~:

The most undeserved victory in the history of academy football.
Morrison was clearly the best player on the pitch. . . .He assisted Cofie's goal with an exquisite pass that Xavi woulda been proud of.
Before then, his pile-drivers from 30-40 yards kept peppering Arsenal's goalie from every angle on the pitch.
And his team could only muster 1 shot on target all through the first half of the match in their own backyard?

~Sauron~:

Morrison is better than Wilshere. . . Today's game proved that.
This is BS and you know it, at his age the England U17 team was already built round Wilshere and his talent was widely acknowledged at his age level.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by RuuDie(m): 11:14am On May 08, 2010
BlueDiva:

Not fear friends.
I'm a realist, it ain't over till the fat lady sings.

GBAAM!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by RuuDie(m): 11:16am On May 08, 2010
Premier League - Paper round: United ponder Anelka swoop
Eurosport - Sat, 08 May 10:15:00 2010

Manchester United could make a shock bid for Chelsea striker Nicolas Anelka, according to newspaper reports.

The France international, 31, is considering his options with only one year left on his deal and, despite Chelsea offering him a two-year contract, United are ready with improved terms should talks collapse (The Sun).

Anelka, who Sir Alex Ferguson has tried to sign twice before, would cost around £8 million.

That would signal the end for £30.75m flop Dimitar Berbatov, who could join Milan or return to Germany with Bayern Munich.

This will certainly be a funny 1 - like 4 like - Anelka / Berbatov
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by BinghiNya(m): 2:33pm On May 14, 2010
Why United thread come dull like dis. angry
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by dayokanu(m): 4:00pm On May 14, 2010
Na semi trophylessness. This is to show that most Manure fans are glory hunters. When dem team no dey win you wont see them. Its either they are in Ipswich or in Jail
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 14, 2010
DK,
Because una manage enter final for the first time in nearly a decade,you are calling us trophiless.
We are not like Arsenal fans who talk too much for their own good.
Right now there's nothing to say,so no point blabbing on nothing.
3 straight EPLs, a CL within three years cannot be termed trophiless,despite your attempts to twist facts like u normally do
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by Emperoh(m): 5:22pm On May 14, 2010
Nyabinghi
No be trophilessness as some trophy-miss-road fans will like to make us believe!
E be like say tsunami do Nairaland 2 days ago cos there was a debate going on and then erasure didn't allow us continue from where we stopped

EB
No mind the 'enter-final-by mistake' dude!
Na sudden success dey worry am!! E go soon clear from him eye!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by dayokanu(m): 5:23pm On May 14, 2010
My fifu for yonder, How Ipswich?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 14, 2010
Thing is,we were actually debating on what went wrong for us,only for us to lose all the posts.
How can we start the argument again when no one remembers what someone was saying.
DK,take time o!I still get militant friends wey dey ready to kidnap you even in yankeeland
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by dayokanu(m): 6:24pm On May 14, 2010
The major thing that went wrong was Berbasuck. Simple
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by chic2pimp(m): 6:33pm On May 14, 2010
Point of correction it's Berbashyte
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by dayokanu(m): 8:00pm On May 14, 2010
DK,take time o!I still get militant friends wey dey ready to kidnap you even in yankeeland

I get odeshi. No try me o. The militants that you send to get me ended up picking up tkb at one notorious Ashi joint in Ayilara grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by Kgdavid(m): 9:22pm On May 14, 2010
what went wrong was sir alex ferguson! brilliant as he is, the man simply loves mediocrity. one cannot compare man uniteds squad to chelseas and even arsenal have a larger number of individual match winners than we do. we sold ronaldo and then brought in valencia, diouf, owen and obertan, an extremely mediocre collection of players for a club with the ambition of winning a fourth consecutive premier league title and playing in their third consecutive champions league final. the money was there for him to make quality signings and instead of doing that he tarted singing that there is no value in the market1this coming from a man who paid 20 mil for owen hargreaves, 20 mil for carrick and 30+ for berbatov! was that value for money? wish the old man would get over his pride. after alls been said, we must remember that united cannot win forever and that is why at the begining of the season i tipped chelsea to win it again and if we are not careful they may just retain it next year.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 17, 2010
dayokanu:

I get odeshi. No try me o. The militants that you send to get me ended up picking up tkb at one notorious Ashi joint in Ayilara grin grin grin
Leave dat thing,Nazi.
Dem tell you say e dey work for yankee land?
That person they took wasn't tkb.It was a case of mistaken identity,as per say dem sabi u well for that corner.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 17, 2010
@Kgdavid,
I said all these things in my post that eventually got lost.
Of his three signings,only Valencia did anything to justify any amount spent on him.Obertan wasn't a tested player,and Owen was an injury waiting to happen,though he wasn't given too much of a shout,and to be fair,he was on a free and looked like a gamble,given his injury concerns.
When you think that this side,as depleted by losses of Tevez and Ronaldo as well as injuries over the course of the season lost by one point only,you ask whether he (Fergie) coulda bolstered the squad a little bit more to achieve the desired.It hurt.I no go lie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100)

Manchester United vs Southampton (2 - 2) On 13th July 2020 / Champions League Group Stage Draw On 27th August 2015 / Liverpool Vs Chelsea (5 - 3) On 22nd July 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.