Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,676 members, 7,851,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:51 PM

Christians And Being Overweight - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Christians And Being Overweight (198 Views)

Overweight Chinese Man's Belly Help Him Escape Death After He Fell Into A Well / THE DANGERS OF BEING OVERWEIGHT EVERY NIGERIAN NEED TO KNOW ABOUT / See The Amazing Transformation Of This Overweight Couple After A Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christians And Being Overweight by FROkoroMiss(f): 11:00am On Jan 03, 2020
I WILL FOREVER remember when in year 2018 the Holy Spirit had overshadowed me as #Prophet Sadhu laid his hands on me at Prophetic conference #Ghana and in the midst of the Lord was talking to me as I stayed under the #anionting He also said “TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF, DRESS BETTER, YOUR HAIR, etc)

I was shocked! But later on as I listened to other ministers who God had used mightily I could identify in their stories times when God spoke to them about THE PRACTICAL STUFF like THEY WERE GETTING TOO FAT!

Our younger generation seems to have lost this fact and truth. #gluttony is now the order of the day. We eat without thought for what we are eating or doing and FOOD HAS NOW BECOME OUR #god and without exercises too. Our bodies are flabby and we are without #strength to carry out our tasks of #destiny and #purpose

Would you want to join us as we LOSE THE WEIGHT THIS JANUARY 2020?

We begin on January 16th 2020 and registrations close on January 14th 2020!

What would you be getting from this #weightloss group?

Please find details of how this #WEIGHTLOSS class would run below:

1: It Would be done on a WEIGHTLOSS online group on Whatsapp so you can join from wherever you are ✔️
2: You receive an introductory eBook on weightloss 101 IMMEDIATELY you join so you know what to do ✔️
3: Knowledge on what exercises to do .✔️
4: Knowledge on calories and what to ear RIGHT ✔️
5: Accountability for 30 days✔️
6: Videos Of motivation daily on the group for 30 days!
7: LOSE WEIGHT OVER THE new year as you put in the work.

Ready? Message us on WhatsApp at: https:///+2347035539092

Please note that the organization of the group would come at a small fee to you.

Please share and tell your friends to #loseWeight with us!

#ChristianWeightloss #losetheweight #fitness
Re: Christians And Being Overweight by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 1:09pm On Jan 03, 2020
Very interesting.

When we take weight- loss as a lifestyle that is when it becomes very interesting, sustainable and long-lasting.
Weight-loss program should not be a month or a year thing. It is life-long.

To be honest, Nigerians (both christains and Muslims) eat and drink too much and to make matters worse they hardly exercise. During this festive period alone, it was so bizarre.

Weight-loss equation

Calorie input< Calorie output/expenditure.

(1) (Reply)

10 Factors That Can Cause Infertility / Cure Ulcer Naturally With Bitters And Aloe Vera Bitters Plus / Battling With Infertility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.