Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,243 members, 7,849,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:06 AM

The Making Of The "Enugu Block Of 12 Flats Of 1 Bedroom Apartments" - Properties (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Making Of The "Enugu Block Of 12 Flats Of 1 Bedroom Apartments" (32473 Views)

The Making Of The "Emene Enugu Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms" / The Making Of The "Enugu Urban 5 Bedroom Duplex" / The Making Of The Enugu 6 Bedroom Duplex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Making Of The "Enugu Block Of 12 Flats Of 1 Bedroom Apartments" by spyder880(m): 4:58am On Dec 03, 2020
Still plastering and dressing some walls.......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Making Of The "Enugu Block Of 12 Flats Of 1 Bedroom Apartments" by spyder880(m): 12:36pm On Dec 07, 2020
We are continuing the plastering of this house, despite the high cost of cement.

We push on.

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Enugu Block Of 12 Flats Of 1 Bedroom Apartments" by spyder880(m): 2:22pm On Dec 09, 2020
Today, we are plastering the internal walls upstairs..........

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Enugu Block Of 12 Flats Of 1 Bedroom Apartments" by spyder880(m): 2:27pm On Dec 09, 2020
More pictures today.......

3 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Enugu Block Of 12 Flats Of 1 Bedroom Apartments" by renderings: 3:08pm On Jan 19, 2021

The great advantage of 3D architectural Renderings and walk-through animations is being able to bring the client's vision as close as possible to reality. Once the plans for the building have been made, competent engineers and architects are able to visualize the spaces immediately in their minds.

A live model that simulates the actual building, is then created by using the visions from the engineer's mind, which is then shown to the client. The client then views the 3d model carefully and points out any changes he or she needs to be made and the result would be that the end result will be a physical manifestation of the client's initial vision, hence one can ensure that the business needs are perfectly met.

3d rendering is, therefore, a must do for engineers, architects, and designers as this ensures customer satisfaction as well as improving business-client relations.
Visit this site for more information about 3D renderings here:
https://www.virses.com/3d-architectural-renderings/what-are-architectural-renderings-and-how-are-they-created

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Enugu Block Of 12 Flats Of 1 Bedroom Apartments" by spyder880(m): 7:36am On Feb 10, 2021
For N38m, we can still sell this building as it is.

Plastering of the interior and exterior, completed
Electrical piping, completed
Plumbing pre fix, completed
Plumbing exterior piping, completed

Call or chat me up on 0803 335 0750.

Price edited to N38m on 16-03-2021.

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Enugu Block Of 12 Flats Of 1 Bedroom Apartments" by spyder880(m): 6:02am On Feb 15, 2021
Waiting for more resources to continue this building and rent some flats, I can still sell the house even after renting it.

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Enugu Block Of 12 Flats Of 1 Bedroom Apartments" by spyder880(m): 9:02am On Mar 16, 2021
We will start working on the windows, door frames and ceiling POP for this house. More pictures later.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Enugu Block Of 12 Flats Of 1 Bedroom Apartments" by mypassions(m): 6:31pm On Mar 18, 2021
How much will cost for total finishing from this stage after purchase of this building?
Re: The Making Of The "Enugu Block Of 12 Flats Of 1 Bedroom Apartments" by spyder880(m): 7:31pm On Mar 18, 2021
mypassions:
How much will cost for total finishing from this stage after purchase of this building?

I may not know, prices are going haywire now, as you are making estimates for one stage, you get surprised by another increase.

That's why I have decided to start the finish of this house while i still can. No need to wait any further since I will lose a lot of value if I wait.

All plans about selling this house is hereby suspended. Thank you all.

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Enugu Block Of 12 Flats Of 1 Bedroom Apartments" by spyder880(m): 7:37pm On Mar 18, 2021
This house as at today.

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Enugu Block Of 12 Flats Of 1 Bedroom Apartments" by spyder880(m): 7:41pm On Mar 18, 2021
Ladies and gentlemen,

I have decided to pull this house out of the market and then concentrate on completing it for rental purposes. This is because I couldn't sell this building in a reasonable amount of time and inflation has overtaken my plans.

I am therefore going to modify the topic of this thread to a normal building thread, not a house for sale anymore.

Thank you all for your understanding.

18 - 03 - 2021.

7 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Enugu Block Of 12 Flats Of 1 Bedroom Apartments" by KelvinCoaster(m): 8:21am On Mar 20, 2021
Spyder880,
how much is the rent per annum per unit? I've got interested potential tenants.
Keep the good work!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Making Of The "Enugu Block Of 12 Flats Of 1 Bedroom Apartments" by spyder880(m): 10:11am On Mar 20, 2021
KelvinCoaster:
Spyder880,

how much is the rent per annum per unit?
I've got interested potential tenants.

Keep the good work!

Rents might not be lower than N200,000 for each unit per annum. As building materials keep rising, builders will always raise their rents to meet up with their ROI.

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Enugu Block Of 12 Flats Of 1 Bedroom Apartments" by spyder880(m): 5:15pm On Mar 20, 2021
Ceiling works starts here......

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Enugu Block Of 12 Flats Of 1 Bedroom Apartments" by KelvinCoaster(m): 5:49pm On Mar 20, 2021
spyder880:

Rents might not be lower than N200,000 for each unit per annum. As building materials keep rising, builders will always raise their rents to meet up with their ROI.
Tnx for your response!

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Enugu Block Of 12 Flats Of 1 Bedroom Apartments" by mypassions(m): 8:55pm On Mar 20, 2021
I understand, thanks for the response.
spyder880:

I may not know, prices are going haywire now, as you are making estimates for one stage, you get surprised by another increase.

That's why I have decided to start the finish of this house while i still can. No need to wait any further since I will lose a lot of value if I wait.

All plans about selling this house is hereby suspended. Thank you all.
Re: The Making Of The "Enugu Block Of 12 Flats Of 1 Bedroom Apartments" by true2home(m): 5:51pm On Mar 22, 2021
Dear Master Builder,

I first want to congratulate you for making a decision to add to this project into your asset portfolio. I also want to ask you few serious questions as follow:

What are your PRO and COS of this Project?

Will you say that your initial Plan wasn't viable as a business model?

Why didn't you sell the Units as a Condominium and lets the shareholders continue the ownership?

Lastly, Will you trying to do this again and what will you do differently?

Thanks and God Bless

spyder880:
Ladies and gentlemen,

I have decided to pull this house out of the market and then concentrate on completing it for rental purposes. This is because I couldn't sell this building in a reasonable amount of time and inflation has overtaken my plans.

I am therefore going to modify the topic of this thread to a normal building thread, not a house for sale anymore.

Thank you all for your understanding.

18 - 03 - 2021.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Enugu Block Of 12 Flats Of 1 Bedroom Apartments" by spyder880(m): 7:57am On Mar 24, 2021
true2home:
Dear Master Builder,

I first want to congratulate you for making a decision to add to this project into your asset portfolio. I also want to ask you few serious questions as follow:

What are your PRO and COS of this Project?

Do you mean the Pros and Cons of the project? Please clarify.

Will you say that your initial Plan wasn't viable as a business model?

No, the business model is very viable, but the economy is in a downturn.

Why didn't you sell the Units as a Condominium and lets the shareholders continue the ownership?

Because my legal adviser thinks that this will turn out to be a problem that might involve litigation where I might be joined in the suit even after I have closed the deal and left Other tenants/owners who feel equally entitled will find it difficult to bend to any rules so it will lead to a lot of issues.

Lastly, Will you trying to do this again and what will you do differently?

I will look to have units where personal items like cars, water tanks and balcony spaces are separated from each other. This will help restrict everyone to their own spaces.

Thanks and God Bless

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Enugu Block Of 12 Flats Of 1 Bedroom Apartments" by spyder880(m): 8:14am On Mar 24, 2021
There will be more pictures of our work from this site later.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Enugu Block Of 12 Flats Of 1 Bedroom Apartments" by spyder880(m): 7:55am On Mar 29, 2021
We are working on the ceilings of this house.........

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Enugu Block Of 12 Flats Of 1 Bedroom Apartments" by spyder880(m): 8:20am On Mar 29, 2021
We are also dressing some windows..........

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Enugu Block Of 12 Flats Of 1 Bedroom Apartments" by spyder880(m): 5:32am On Apr 04, 2021
Doing window hoods..........

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Enugu Block Of 12 Flats Of 1 Bedroom Apartments" by spyder880(m): 5:36am On Apr 04, 2021
And a few more ceilings.........

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Enugu Block Of 12 Flats Of 1 Bedroom Apartments" by spyder880(m): 5:43am On Apr 04, 2021
Front of this house today, at the back, a new neighbour just started building a new house..........

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Enugu Block Of 12 Flats Of 1 Bedroom Apartments" by spyder880(m): 2:50pm On May 08, 2021
The look of this house after we removed all the bamboo scaffolds and patched the walls...........

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Enugu Block Of 12 Flats Of 1 Bedroom Apartments" by spyder880(m): 2:55pm On May 08, 2021
More from inside the compound.........

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Enugu Block Of 12 Flats Of 1 Bedroom Apartments" by spyder880(m): 3:02pm On May 08, 2021
We are fitting wooden door frames inside, this will be used on all room doors and toilets/kitchens.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Enugu Block Of 12 Flats Of 1 Bedroom Apartments" by spyder880(m): 7:34am On Jul 11, 2021
With the economy being as tough as it is, we are still doing small by small on this project, windows and iron doors now hung......

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Enugu Block Of 12 Flats Of 1 Bedroom Apartments" by spyder880(m): 7:39am On Jul 11, 2021
With the windows........

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Enugu Block Of 12 Flats Of 1 Bedroom Apartments" by spyder880(m): 7:41pm On Aug 03, 2021
Tiles on kitchens and bathroomwalls...............

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Enugu Block Of 12 Flats Of 1 Bedroom Apartments" by spyder880(m): 8:50pm On Aug 03, 2021
Doing the little we can do in this house.........

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Landlady Breaks Into Tenant's Door To Force Eviction (pics, Video) / Fire Oubreak At Oriental Hotel In Victoria Island, Lagos. See Photos / Family Of 7 Burns To Death Ghana In House Fire(Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.