Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,989 members, 7,838,504 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Aftermath Of Lng Test- Interviews - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Aftermath Of Lng Test- Interviews (764 Views)

How I Prepare For My Interviews. A Lesson To Job Seekers / Mistakes Dat I've Made In Job Interviews That You Should Avoid At All Costs / Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Aftermath Of Lng Test- Interviews by dappy777(m): 11:23am On May 28, 2007
Ladies and Gentlemen. By now most of us would know whether we passed the 2nd stage test or not. For those that did not pass the test, wishing you success in your endeavours. For those of us that passed, what is the way forward?

I heard from someone that the interview is a whole day's exercise. Does anyone have any material that can help? Please share the information.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Tired Of Looking For Job? Want To Run Telecom Franchise? / Engineers Wanted In A Multinational Company! / Seun Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.