Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,022 members, 7,838,567 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) - Foreign Affairs (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) (126199 Views)

The Reason Qassem Soleimani Was In Baghdad Shows How Complex The Iran Crisis Is / Stampede At Qassem Soleimani's Burial Kills 40 People, Injures 213 Persons / President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by hermesprogidy(m): 7:44pm On Jan 04, 2020
Sprumbaba:

Ori baba e ti daru. I am not biafuro. Your assumption shows how dunce you are for the second time.
Slum dog!!! grin grin grin
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by Sprumbaba: 7:45pm On Jan 04, 2020
hermesprogidy:

Chai!! I have really duncified this dude. grin grin grin

And I magnified your stupidity and cluelessness grin grin grin.
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by hermesprogidy(m): 7:46pm On Jan 04, 2020
Sprumbaba:

E pain am grin grin grin grin grin grin. I will send you the Hit funeral songs soon.
Don't worry, your mum will get it. grin grin grin
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by Sprumbaba: 7:47pm On Jan 04, 2020
hermesprogidy:

Slum dog!!! grin grin grin

Deplorable. How is your mass burial coming? I will send you more funeral songs for your pleasure.
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by thinkmoney(m): 7:47pm On Jan 04, 2020
Y0rubaPrince:

You're talking nonsense, this is your first time of replying me,
If Iran bomb Mecca then how is that my business?
So I should be afraid that some ignorant rettarded Islamist up North might start rioting and killing Christians? This is not 2001 or 1966 let them start it, it's a welcome development.

The US soldiers have volunteered themselves to die for their country just like other soldiers,
The US became stronger after invading Iraq, they increased their military budget.

Iran doesn't not count and can't start a world war compared to Austria then, that's why the fight will only happen and end in the Middle East.
If Nigeria Sunnis and Shiites like they can fight themselves up North, no wahala.
All the countries in the Middle East can't start world war, including Israel,
since u said America is now stronger than they were years ago. Like just after they finally saw the end of the Soviet union in 1991 and no other nation on earth could even dare to rub shoulders with them, then u are very very wise.
You equate increase in defence budget to mean America is stronger than they have ever been. You are very wise.
A France minister said some moments ago that we have woken up to a more dangerous world. And even America said ALL their citizens should leave Iraq WHICHEVER way they can, which wasn't that way just days ago. but you just inferred USA soldiers volunteered to fight an unnecessary war. You are too wise.
what more, you just said emphatically that if a section, possible more than half a section of the nation burns it cant affect you. Maybe you are in Ghana and none of your family and property is here? Shebi u have forgotten Biafra agitation is there, boko Aram asnt gone. You are one in a kind. Tooo foolish, sorry I mean WISE
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by Y0rubaPrince: 7:47pm On Jan 04, 2020
Sprumbaba:

Nope. China actually helped. Russian did not. Most of the war with Japan was fought it in the pacific.

How did China help Russia when Russia is the one who stole large chunk of ChineseLand they recoverd from Japan?

China that was busy fighting themselves helped Russia?
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by Sprumbaba: 7:48pm On Jan 04, 2020
hermesprogidy:

Don't worry, your mum will get it. grin grin grin
Here some for your dicckhead:

Danny Boy by Celtic Woman
Drink a Beer by Luke Bryan
Freebird by Lynyrd Skynyrd
Funeral for a Friend by Elton John
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by Sprumbaba: 7:50pm On Jan 04, 2020
Y0rubaPrince:

How did China help Russia when Russia is the one who stole large chunk of ChineseLand they recoverd from Japan?

China that was busy fighting themselves helped Russia?

I said China helped the US. Can you re-read? Russia and the US never allied to fight Japan. Russia already had Japan on their radar. There is a
Soviet–Japanese Neutrality Pact of April 1941.
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by hermesprogidy(m): 7:52pm On Jan 04, 2020
Sprumbaba:

And I magnified your stupidity and cluelessness grin grin grin.
Slum dog. Four people already insulting you on this forum. You can't be Yoruba. Yorubas are not this stupid. You are a slum dwelling, dirt grubbing, Easterner grin grin
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by hermesprogidy(m): 7:54pm On Jan 04, 2020
Sprumbaba:

Here some for your dicckhead:

Danny Boy by Celtic Woman
Drink a Beer by Luke Bryan
Freebird by Lynyrd Skynyrd
Funeral for a Friend by Elton John
Your mum can't remember all this na. You took after her remember? I will try and relay it to her sha. grin angry
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by Sprumbaba: 7:54pm On Jan 04, 2020
hermesprogidy:

Slum dog. Four people already insulting you on this forum. You can't be Yoruba. Yorubas are not this stupid. You are a slum dwelling, dirt grubbing, Easterner grin grin

He dey pain you. If I can handle 4, don't you think I can handle your generation? grin grin grin grin
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by hermesprogidy(m): 7:57pm On Jan 04, 2020
Sprumbaba:

He dey pain you. If I can handle 4, don't you think I can handle your generation? grin grin grin grin
Eya.. grin grin
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by Sprumbaba: 7:57pm On Jan 04, 2020
hermesprogidy:

Your mum can't remember all this na. You took after her remember? I will try and relay it to her sha. grin angry

When you burry your family in the soakaway, you know that saves you money for caskets. Use the money you save to buy some sense. grin grin grin
I am just looking out for you before you commit suicide. cry cry cry
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by Sprumbaba: 7:58pm On Jan 04, 2020
hermesprogidy:

Eya.. grin grin

You can register your father here to continue if you are tired. I go wash am grin grin
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by Arthur02(m): 8:00pm On Jan 04, 2020
All this country trying to show us that they get power, Nigeria too will soon lunch it own airstrike(IDP camps)
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by hermesprogidy(m): 8:02pm On Jan 04, 2020
Sprumbaba:

You can register your father here to continue if you are tired. I go wash am grin grin
Sorry eh... grin grin
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by hermesprogidy(m): 8:04pm On Jan 04, 2020
Sprumbaba:

When you burry your family in the soakaway, you know that saves you money for caskets. Use the money you save to buy some sense. grin grin grin
I am just looking out for you before you commit suicide. cry cry cry
Go and learn how to spell na. cheesy grin
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by Y0rubaPrince: 8:04pm On Jan 04, 2020
thinkmoney:

since u said America is now stronger than they were years ago. Like just after they finally saw the end of the Soviet union in 1991 and no other nation on earth could even dare to rub shoulders with them, then u are very very wise.
You equate increase in defence budget to mean America is stronger than they have ever been. You are very wise.
A France minister said some moments ago that we have woken up to a more dangerous world. And even America said ALL their citizens should leave Iraq WHICHEVER way they can, which wasn't that way just days ago. but you just inferred USA soldiers volunteered to fight an unnecessary war. You are too wise.
what more, you just said emphatically that if a section, possible more than half a section of the nation burns it cant affect you. Maybe you are in Ghana and none of your family and property is here? Shebi u have forgotten Biafra agitation is there, boko Aram asnt gone. You are one in a kind. Tooo foolish, sorry I mean WISE

If Saudi Arabia, US, Israel vs Iran and others are fighting and you decide to burn your house in Nigeria, then it's non of my business,

The French minister made that statement because France is the one making peace between Iran and the US.

You write as if the US government went and picked some little guys from the streets and took them to Iraq to fight.

No one will be fighting themselves here in the South just because Iran and Saudi or US are fighting in the Middle East.
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by Sprumbaba: 8:06pm On Jan 04, 2020
hermesprogidy:

Go and learn how to spell na. cheesy grin
Is that best you've got? If you sleep tonight you be bastard.
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by Sprumbaba: 8:07pm On Jan 04, 2020
hermesprogidy:

Sorry eh... grin grin

Stupidity reloaded.
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by hermesprogidy(m): 8:23pm On Jan 04, 2020
Sprumbaba:

Is that best you've got? If you sleep tonight you be bastard.
Regression loading. grin
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by hermesprogidy(m): 8:24pm On Jan 04, 2020
Sprumbaba:

Stupidity reloaded.
I wicked grin grin
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by Sprumbaba: 8:25pm On Jan 04, 2020
hermesprogidy:

I wicked grin grin
You stupid. grin grin
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by Sprumbaba: 8:25pm On Jan 04, 2020
hermesprogidy:

Regression loading. grin

Regression loading. grin ? May be the other way.
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by anyaekekehinde(m): 8:29pm On Jan 04, 2020
pacespot:
Until a country has its own nuclear missiles it is never safe from America bully and aggression. No one will dare kill a North Korea senior general like this.

Some of you just talk anyhow without adequate knowledge, instead of you to focus on your apc/pdp gist.

I hope you know Pakistan has nuclear war head, yet US went inside their territory, infact close to their military base and carried out a raid at Abbottabad.
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by hermesprogidy(m): 8:34pm On Jan 04, 2020
Sprumbaba:

Regression loading. grin ? May be the other way.
Foolish one. No one can outlast a fool at foolishness, so am going to leave you now to your foolishness. I know you will prove me right by replying. Wallow on in your stupidity. grin grin grin
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by anyaekekehinde(m): 8:40pm On Jan 04, 2020
Shaprara:

China gets a lot of it's oil from Iran, but US sanctions as reduce that drastically, Iran produces about 2.1million barrels per day and was able to sell it before sanctions, now it produces a little over 300000. What does China stand to gain if it sides with Iran, and what does it stand to lose it side with Iran against the US.
Economically the US can crumble China, so what does the big countries do, they side together to take out Iran, they exert there influence and milk out what's left of Iran. Take Afghanistan for example, what's the US doing there still ? Alliances between Turkey and US(NATO) and other NATO allies would probably side with the US. Russia could be the stubborn one, but with negotiations US could bring Russia to the table. Like business men they want gain not loses, if they gain at the expense of Iran they will all fall in line.

Just my view .

This is a near perfect analysis...
Wars are not just fought.
What will the participants gain or loose.

1 Like

Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by Sprumbaba: 8:45pm On Jan 04, 2020
hermesprogidy:

Foolish one. No one can outlast a fool at foolishness, so am going to leave you now to your foolishness. I know you will prove me right by replying. Wallow on in your stupidity. grin grin grin

Kolomental. You never start what you cannot finish. Pls reply me and don't keep me waiting tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue BASTARD.
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by Engrpj(m): 8:50pm On Jan 04, 2020
pacespot:

Are you high on something, USA will crush Russia and China? Have you seen China's military artilleries, take your time and research on YouTube first? With one nuclear strike from China, that is the end of human race. I don't think a war will ever happen between any of the three top countries: China, Russia, and USA, because that will spell doom of this whole planet. Even as it is now, USA dares not fight North Korea.

The targeting of Iran by USA is a proxy war with China, all this terrorism attack in the middle East is to curtail China influence in the region so as to justify the presence of US military base across the region. China-sponsored economic belt, Belt and Road Initiative BRI, is aimed at connecting the world through the south East Asia to the middle East, Europe and Africa. China has been building ports, rail links and other infrastructural projects in the regions covered by the BRI. The Kashmir area between India and Pakistan is an important link to this project, and USA has been sponsoring terrorism to deter infrastructure projects in this area.

Go and learn more about the global politics before you comment online. And take your time to study the world map to understand the dynamics to this politics.

Please Mr Man, when you are quoting,quote well i said USA, Israel and of cos Britain as a strong ally will crush China and Russia anytime i will repeat it.. i didnt said USA alone. I suggest you read my post again.
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by atobs4real(m): 8:53pm On Jan 04, 2020
marvin906:

your really stupid..
so you can't read
mention one unconventional war the US has won
Ask Japan during Hiroshima
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by cloutchaser: 8:54pm On Jan 04, 2020
marvin906:

China buh not Russia not even Iran those guys see economic sanctions as a normal thing now especially Russia buh with economic sanctions their military can't be messed with..Iran with economic sanctions have grown to the extent everyone fears them..north Korea is dieing under economic sanctions buh challenge at your own risk..
even China wouldn't careless about sanctions if not for their deadline of becoming world economic power..
economic sanctions doesn't work for countries with nothing to lose
. bro you don't know anything about sanctions so shut the Bleep up... you say they don't have anything to lose tell me what Iran has except oil
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by makky555(f): 8:54pm On Jan 04, 2020
Shibaraba:
Hand be like that hand for Zlatan record label.

He danced zanku in death.
Probably shouted Aaayeeeee as he was blasted to oblivion.

We joke too much

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Kim Jong-un Reportedly Dead After Botched Heart Surgery - TMZ / Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy / Man-Sized Wolf Killed In Russian Village After Terrorizing Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.