Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,811 members, 7,827,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

FLASH: New Model Innoson Saloon Car Spotted Today. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / FLASH: New Model Innoson Saloon Car Spotted Today. (2347 Views)

Car Spotted Carrying Another Car On Nigerian Road (video) / Tesla Car Spotted On The Mainland Bridge In Lagos Runs Out Of Battery / Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FLASH: New Model Innoson Saloon Car Spotted Today. by Carmartng: 2:10am On Jan 04, 2020
Innoson Motors or Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing (IVM) is the indigenous Nigerian auto brand focused on producing affordable and durable vehicles for Africans with the aim of preventing the importation of used cars to Africa.

What do you think about this new car?

https://carmart.ng/public/blog/2020/01/innoson-motors-latest-saloon-car-spotted-today-2020/

Re: FLASH: New Model Innoson Saloon Car Spotted Today. by Nobody: 2:12am On Jan 04, 2020
Beautiful Coffin.

Compact!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FLASH: New Model Innoson Saloon Car Spotted Today. by CapitalHYC(m): 3:16am On Jan 04, 2020
And why are they yet to start using the new Logo this is a very beautiful model tho

1 Like

Re: FLASH: New Model Innoson Saloon Car Spotted Today. by Danzakidakura(m): 4:54am On Jan 04, 2020
OgunLaakaye:
Beautiful Coffin.

Compact!
why the hate ?

1 Like

Re: FLASH: New Model Innoson Saloon Car Spotted Today. by Sunnymatey(m): 5:13am On Jan 04, 2020
Good job from lnnoson
Re: FLASH: New Model Innoson Saloon Car Spotted Today. by Nobody: 5:39am On Jan 04, 2020
Sunnymatey:
Good job from lnnoson
Wait until you hear the price....
Re: FLASH: New Model Innoson Saloon Car Spotted Today. by seanfer(m): 6:47am On Jan 04, 2020
Nice work. Naija version of 2015-2016 Honda Civic

1 Like

Re: FLASH: New Model Innoson Saloon Car Spotted Today. by NaijaNewsPapers: 9:24am On Jan 04, 2020
Because it's not Tinubu's product.

Why does Nigeria hate themselves?

Yoruba hate Igbos

Hausa hate Igbos

Please, who can tell me WHY?

OgunLaakaye:
Beautiful Coffin.

Compact!

2 Likes

Re: FLASH: New Model Innoson Saloon Car Spotted Today. by ogbuefi677(m): 11:10am On Jan 04, 2020
OgunLaakaye:
Beautiful Coffin.

Compact!
Rat poison candidate
Re: FLASH: New Model Innoson Saloon Car Spotted Today. by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 04, 2020
Marpol
lalasticlala
OAM4J

Please kindly take this thread to the promised land of front page tins..
Re: FLASH: New Model Innoson Saloon Car Spotted Today. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 05, 2020
NaijaNewsPapers:
Because it's not Tinubu's product.

Why does Nigeria hate themselves?

Yoruba hate Igbos

Hausa hate Igbos

Please, who can tell me WHY?

I noticed how you conveniently & deliberately omitted "Igbo Hates Yoruba" & "Igbo Hates Hausa/Fulani" from your list. grin

I am not surprised one bit, since it is a Universal Law to see in others, what you are.

If you're an armed-robber, you would think people around you are also armed-robbers. grin

Well, since you need someone to hit your hibernated skull with a pestle before it can come alive & answer that question "Why Nigerians Hate Themselves", I will tell you WHY - by massaging your brain with this Question & Answer session. grin

1.) Which ethnicity orchestrated the first military coup in Nigeria, killing the Premieres of other regions while giving their own Premiere a "safe corridor" ahead of the coup to escape?

Answer: Igbo

2.) Which ethnicity is fond of migrating to other regions and then calling their hosts derogatory names like Yarubanza, Yoropigs, Fulani Cows?

3.) Which is the ONLY ethnicity that ever declared Lagos - (A South-Western State) A No Mans Land and still expects the indigenous inhabitants to show them Agape Love?

4.) Which ethnicity is fond of bullying & insulting every other ethnicity in Nigeria and still expects them to patronize their products e.g Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing?

5.) Which ethnicity is the most confused in Nigeria - Shouting Biafra today, Igbo Presidency Tomorrow, Atiku today, Ogbunigwe Nuclear Bomb On Your Head If You Do Not Allow Us Secede tomorrow? grin

6.) Which ethnicity introduced Cocaine-Trafficking, Fake Sub-standard Goods, Baby Factory & Kidnapping to Nigeria?

7.) Which ethnicity always refer to Nigeria as a "Zoo" while calling on the authority of the same "Zoo" for HELP & EMERGENCY when South Afrikans were killing them like cockroaches?

Now, with all sincerity, if you happen to be a Yoruba, Hausa, Fulani, Niger-Deltan or Egun? Would you show LOVE to these chest-beating, over-ambitious & criminally-minded people who go about claiming Jewish Ancestry - when it is documented on Clay Tablets how their "Cannibalistic Ancestors" were covering their P-enises & V-aginas with Mango leaves & jumping from Guava Trees to Paw-Paw Trees in search of food - at a time when my own Ancestors were already running the Oyo Empire that stretched from Ibadan all the way to Dahomey? grin

Look, I didn't come here to insult anybody or to derail this thread but - whether this Innoson Car was spotted or deliberately snapped & brought on Nairaland for PR purposes - Obatala, Sango & Orunmila know that "Me, My Family & Entire Lineage" will never buy any Innoson Products even if they're being sold for 1 Naira 50 Kobo.

The mistake Nnamdi Kanu made was to reveal & broadcast the hidden hatred that your Ancestors & People have always harbored towards my loving & hospitable people - through his Anti-Yoruba hate speeches.

You cannot sow soybean and expect to harvest Pineapple.

We will teach you that Sense originated from Yorubaland.

And I am sure the Hausa/Fulanis too have nothing but contempt for you & your people - as demonstrated by the Igbo woman beheaded in Kano in 2016.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FLASH: New Model Innoson Saloon Car Spotted Today. by Deoboss(m): 10:08pm On Jan 05, 2020
seanfer:
Nice work. Naija version of 2015-2016 Honda Civic
This Innoson car looks really really nice indeed. Obviously the car manufacturer is improving by the day.

How i wish others on this thread will stop this tribal thing all the time hating on themselves.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Economy: "Toyota" Or "Peugeot 406" Advice Me On Fuel Consumption / Peugeot: Appreciation Of EW Engines. / The Cvt Transmission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.