Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,117 members, 7,860,034 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:59 AM

Coming Soon: A New Deck Of Cards ( IRAN VS U.S) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Coming Soon: A New Deck Of Cards ( IRAN VS U.S) (497 Views)

Prophesy War In Israel Vs Iran Vs Syria / Britain Vs U.S Army Which To Weak One Easily / Iran Vs US Military Capabilities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coming Soon: A New Deck Of Cards ( IRAN VS U.S) by scully95: 3:23am On Jan 04, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coming Soon: A New Deck Of Cards ( IRAN VS U.S) by OZAOEKPE(f): 3:27am On Jan 04, 2020
Muslims all over the world they vex, see as them they cry for Shi'a way their government for naija they condemn
Re: Coming Soon: A New Deck Of Cards ( IRAN VS U.S) by scully95: 3:45am On Jan 04, 2020
[s]
OZAOEKPE:
Muslims all over the world they vex, see as them they cry for Shi'a way their government for naija they condemn
[/s]

OMG! In 2020 gregorian year, someone is still thinking like omo eran ?

Where the post originally came from is an Orthodox Christian blog.
https://thesaker.is/coming-soon-a-new-deck-of-cards/

Myself that posted it dont believe in any religion or foreign ideologies (Christianity or islam), but a proud traditionist, ORISA.

What is needed is to be human and apply the use of common sense if you(other who think like you) still have some left.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coming Soon: A New Deck Of Cards ( IRAN VS U.S) by OZAOEKPE(f): 3:53am On Jan 04, 2020
scully95:
[s][/s]

OMG! In 2020 gregorian year, someone is still thinking like omo eran ?

Where the post originally came from is an Orthodox Christian blog.
https://thesaker.is/coming-soon-a-new-deck-of-cards/

Myself that posted it dont believe in any religion or foreign ideologies (Christianity or islam), but a proud traditionist, ORISA.

What is needed is to be human and apply the use of common sense if you(other who think like you) still have some left.

I said Muslims, I no call your name
Re: Coming Soon: A New Deck Of Cards ( IRAN VS U.S) by Nobody: 4:01am On Jan 04, 2020
OZAOEKPE:

You are not current.

Stop exposing it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coming Soon: A New Deck Of Cards ( IRAN VS U.S) by OZAOEKPE(f): 4:02am On Jan 04, 2020
OgunLaakaye:

You are not current.

Stop exposing it.
You current yet you no no say they protest for North, awon ******ist
Re: Coming Soon: A New Deck Of Cards ( IRAN VS U.S) by Nobody: 4:03am On Jan 04, 2020
OZAOEKPE:

You current yet you no no say they protest for North, awon ******ist

I won't school you

Read up
Re: Coming Soon: A New Deck Of Cards ( IRAN VS U.S) by OZAOEKPE(f): 4:07am On Jan 04, 2020
OgunLaakaye:

I won't school you

Read up
Lmao, amala schooling I no need am.
Re: Coming Soon: A New Deck Of Cards ( IRAN VS U.S) by scully95: 4:08am On Jan 04, 2020
OZAOEKPE:

I said Muslims, I no call your name

Then not all muslims are angry in that regard.
Everyone with common sense left must surely be mad.

Do you want to compare and contrast ?

Late Gen. Soleimani Vs Cleric El-Zakzaky?

Late Gen. Soleimani: Is dead, hero died in a coward airstrike by the global terrorist, U.S.A

Cleric El-Zakzaky: Is still alive but locked up by Naija Gov.

The two are incomparables..

Turns out Naija gov. still got more brains than the global terrorist..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coming Soon: A New Deck Of Cards ( IRAN VS U.S) by OZAOEKPE(f): 4:11am On Jan 04, 2020
scully95:

Then not all muslims are angry in that regard.
Everyone with common sense left must surely be mad.

Do you want to compare and contrast ?

Late Gen. Soleimani Vs Cleric El-Zakzaky?

Late Gen. Soleimani: Is dead, hero died in a coward airstrike by the global terrorist, U.S.A

Cleric El-Zakzaky: Is still alive but locked up by Naija Gov.

The two are incomparables..

Turns out Naija gov. still got more brains than the global terrorist..

Bye bye Islam child
Re: Coming Soon: A New Deck Of Cards ( IRAN VS U.S) by scully95: 4:22am On Jan 04, 2020
[s]
OZAOEKPE:

Bye bye Islam child
[/s]

Get out of the post joo omo ode osi.

Backward brain that thinks everything is along mere manmade religious line.

Religion is false ok

Open your brains and use it for once.
All these kids that should be s*cking their mum breast are on nairaland.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Coming Soon: A New Deck Of Cards ( IRAN VS U.S) by shegzhkn: 11:44am On Jan 05, 2020
US sure have a lot of enemies but they have one thing in common, Lol.

(1) (Reply)

Man Lost His Wife And Daughter In The Ukrainian Plane Crash / Chad President Fighting Boko Haram Save Nigerian Army In Captivity (video) / World Leaders React As Trump Considers In-person G7 Summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.