Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

To Design A Submit Articles Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / To Design A Submit Articles Website (1109 Views)

Please I Need To Design A Logo / I Need Someone To design a wapka Website / Submit Your Site To Top Instant Approval Directories Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To Design A Submit Articles Website by meetgiwa: 12:04pm On May 28, 2007
hello everybody in this house, can anyone give an idea on how to design a website to submit an articl online, i will be very grateful if someone share idea on this.

thanks
Re: To Design A Submit Articles Website by segebee(m): 9:11pm On Jun 08, 2007
u need to have a database and use some dev. coding, i use php

i know u're looking for help bt its gonna be hard posting details here
so if u want me to work wt u on designing such site/ d development aspect
mail segebee1@yahoo.co.uk or call 08035464428

Thanks
Re: To Design A Submit Articles Website by Afam(m): 8:37am On Jun 11, 2007
meetgiwa:

hello everybody in this house, can anyone give an idea on how to design a website to submit an articl online, i will be very grateful if someone share idea on this.

thanks

Do you want someone to develop one for you or do you want to learn how to do it yourself?

A web project was setup to provide building blocks for different applications at www.afamite.com

See www.afamite.com/news or www.afamite.com/myview to see how a simple news submission feature has been implemented.

If, on the other hand you need to learn how to do it yourself you may go through some tutorials online and practice yourself. Better still, get an open source script and look at the code so as to get a real understanding of what is going on there.

NB: Never pay someone for a web project until you see projects carried out by the person as everyone claims to be n expert these days and you may never get to know until money must have changed hands and in most cases it will be too late.

(1) (Reply)

Webmaster Needed / What Do You Need From A Blog Hosting? / I Need A Programmer For A Web Portal For Estate Managment Agency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.