Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,829 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Serie A: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Sends Clear Message To Cristiano Ronaldo - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Serie A: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Sends Clear Message To Cristiano Ronaldo (56996 Views)

"I Don't Need Any Change" - Lionel Messi Responds To Cristiano Ronaldo Offer / Patrice Evra: "Why Nobody Should Go To Cristiano Ronaldo’s House To Eat" / Zlatan’s Reaction To Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wonder Goal Against Juventus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serie A: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Sends Clear Message To Cristiano Ronaldo by yanga24(m): 10:11am On Jan 04, 2020
Swedish striker, Zlatan Ibrahimovic has sent a clear message to Juventus forward, Cristiano Ronaldo that his competition with him in the Serie A would be ‘exciting’ after he signed for AC Milan on Friday.

The 38-year-old also said he knows what to do in the Italian top-flight league, adding that ‘you have to suffer’ to be the best.

Ibrahimovic, who spent two seasons with Milan from 2010 to 2012, signed a six-month deal with the Serie A giants.

The former Manchester United hitman joins as a free agent, having decided to end his two-year stint with MLS side, LA Galaxy last year.
“I know what I have to do, Zlatan is still here,” Ibrahimovic told reporters as he was officially presented by his new club AC Milan on Friday.

“The duel with Cristiano Ronaldo will be exciting.”

He added: “You have to suffer: those who don’t know how to suffer can’t be the best.

https://dailypost.ng/2020/01/04/serie-a-zlatan-ibrahimovic-sends-clear-message-to-cristiano-ronaldo/

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Serie A: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Sends Clear Message To Cristiano Ronaldo by Zaheertyler(m): 10:32am On Jan 04, 2020
This two old men....leemao

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Serie A: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Sends Clear Message To Cristiano Ronaldo by gibzzhd: 12:41pm On Jan 04, 2020
*� Reporter: you have decided to wear the no 21. shirt.......why didnt you go for no 7, since its vacant in the club?*
*� Zlatan: nothing really; I only wanted to show someone, that I'll be 3times better than him.*

��������������

266 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Serie A: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Sends Clear Message To Cristiano Ronaldo by jaszplus12(m): 12:50pm On Jan 04, 2020
gibzzhd:
*� Reporter: you have decided to wear the no 21. shirt.......why didnt you go for no 7, since its vacant in the club?*
*� Zlatan: nothing really; I only wanted to show someone, that I'll be 3times better than him.*

��������������
ZLATAN!! always sure and cocky!! I love his guts!

151 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Serie A: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Sends Clear Message To Cristiano Ronaldo by tfash96(m): 1:14pm On Jan 04, 2020
This guy lasan hin hatred 4 Ronaldo and Love 4 Messi no be for here oo.. Zlatan baba agbalagba

79 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Serie A: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Sends Clear Message To Cristiano Ronaldo by babakb: 1:36pm On Jan 04, 2020
This guy hates Cr7 to death

13 Likes

Re: Serie A: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Sends Clear Message To Cristiano Ronaldo by Goldeno(m): 2:35pm On Jan 04, 2020
gibzzhd:

��������������

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin mheen
this bust me up

11 Likes

Re: Serie A: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Sends Clear Message To Cristiano Ronaldo by Jokerman(m): 2:52pm On Jan 04, 2020
The way Ronaldo send person country go house in 2013 can pain sha cheesy

200 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Serie A: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Sends Clear Message To Cristiano Ronaldo by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 04, 2020
gibzzhd:

��������������
The truth is Ronaldo knows how to silence his haters.
2013...Portugal vs Sweden... The memory is still freshgrin

212 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Serie A: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Sends Clear Message To Cristiano Ronaldo by osamz007: 4:50pm On Jan 04, 2020
#Sweden 2013 experience still fresh

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Serie A: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Sends Clear Message To Cristiano Ronaldo by babakb: 6:02pm On Jan 04, 2020
osamz007:
#Sweden 2013 experience still fresh

Spot on, i have been trying to know why Zlatan hates Cr7 this much, you guys just reminded me.

146 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Serie A: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Sends Clear Message To Cristiano Ronaldo by osamz007: 6:16pm On Jan 04, 2020
babakb:

Spot on, i have been trying to know why Zlatan hates Cr7 this much, you guys just reminded me.

Ororo work hard die for that match

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Serie A: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Sends Clear Message To Cristiano Ronaldo by fredoooooo: 7:07pm On Jan 04, 2020
Na una sabi... Arrogant meet arrogant grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Serie A: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Sends Clear Message To Cristiano Ronaldo by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 04, 2020
Ronaldo go still fall e hand again

28 Likes

Re: Serie A: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Sends Clear Message To Cristiano Ronaldo by MZrapper(f): 7:07pm On Jan 04, 2020
This one doesn't forget things easily grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Serie A: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Sends Clear Message To Cristiano Ronaldo by Abalado(f): 7:08pm On Jan 04, 2020
This old cargo self they talk

1 Like

Re: Serie A: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Sends Clear Message To Cristiano Ronaldo by Upton: 7:08pm On Jan 04, 2020
Lol
Re: Serie A: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Sends Clear Message To Cristiano Ronaldo by femi4: 7:08pm On Jan 04, 2020
Reporter: Welcome to serie A zlatan, you ll be competing with the World best player here

Zlatan: Is Messi now here? grin

92 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Serie A: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Sends Clear Message To Cristiano Ronaldo by philip0906(m): 7:09pm On Jan 04, 2020
Lol...Zlatan is a demi-god but next to Ronaldo, the god himself, he's inconsequential.

The Sweden loss still dey haunt am grin

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Serie A: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Sends Clear Message To Cristiano Ronaldo by damoceile: 7:09pm On Jan 04, 2020
tfash96:
This guy lasan hin hatred 4 Ronaldo and Love 4 Messi no be for here oo.. Zlatan baba agbalagba

you sure gonna hate someone who singlehandedly made sure ur country didn't qualify for a WorldCup tournament and forcing u to retire from international football

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Serie A: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Sends Clear Message To Cristiano Ronaldo by goodyvin02(m): 7:09pm On Jan 04, 2020
Only zlatan that i know is ibile

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Serie A: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Sends Clear Message To Cristiano Ronaldo by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 04, 2020
Okay
Re: Serie A: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Sends Clear Message To Cristiano Ronaldo by AuwalYusuf812(m): 7:09pm On Jan 04, 2020
This old man self

1 Like

Re: Serie A: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Sends Clear Message To Cristiano Ronaldo by MISTAICEY02288(m): 7:10pm On Jan 04, 2020
Issokay! Game On!
Re: Serie A: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Sends Clear Message To Cristiano Ronaldo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:10pm On Jan 04, 2020
King Zlatan is back!

His records speaks for him.

cheesy cheesy

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Serie A: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Sends Clear Message To Cristiano Ronaldo by damoceile: 7:11pm On Jan 04, 2020
babakb:
This guy hates Cr7 to death

Ronaldo killed and buried his international career so what do u expect....

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Serie A: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Sends Clear Message To Cristiano Ronaldo by tolumizzy(m): 7:11pm On Jan 04, 2020
Wind don't blow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Burial Of Susan Nwannediya Kanu. Nwankwo Kanu Buries His Mother (Pics) / Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) / Israel Adesanya Meets Ronaldo (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.