Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,826 members, 7,828,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) (57072 Views)

Emmanuel Adebayor's N8m Can-Am Bike & Cars In His Compound (Photos) / Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunts His Car Garage / Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by tbaba1234: 8:52pm On Jul 05, 2015
Emmanuel Adebayor converts to Islam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUbyLMkHUu8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Troubled Tottenham striker Emmanuel Adebayor filmed converting ...

Togolese striker Emmanuel Adebayor has certainly had a difficult few months at Tottenham Hotspur, recently revealing some crazy stories about his family on his Facebook page.

In May, Tottenham gave the player time off due to concerns over his mental health.

With his future currently unclear, the former Arsenal and Manchester City forward was today filmed converting to Islam.

In the video above Emmanuel Adebayor is filmed taking the Shahada (the Islamic creed declaring belief in the oneness of God and the acceptance of Muhammad as God’s prophet).

Once of the Christian faith, Adebayor appears to be trying to put his family and their history behind him.

Source:
http://m.101greatgoals.com/gvideos/troubled-tottenham-striker-emmanuel-adebayor-filmed-converting-to-islam-video/

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 05, 2015
Great

20 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by excellentmomma(f): 8:55pm On Jul 05, 2015
"Adebayor's" don't take religion seriously, so next news abeg.
Moreover he didn't confess anything, it's just a lecture and he may be honoring an IV.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 05, 2015
I hope he finds lasting peace in his new found religion.

He has been emotionally unstable for some months now due to family feud .

I can't take him serious though but wish him all the best .

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by malvisguy212: 9:10pm On Jul 05, 2015
No man can never find peace in religion, only with God. God invented Man and Man invented religion.
God created Man for the express purpose of mutual relationship with him, but gave Man the power of choice and free will. Man chose to break that
relationship and has been trying to find
his own way by inventing religions and
cults of all kinds in an effort to replace
that void left by lack of relationship with
his Creator.
But relationship with God cannot be
found through religion. In fact, religion is the biggest roadblock to seeking a
relationship with God. Religion is simply
Man trying to reach out to God by doing
something that he thinks will please God.
“If I can do enough, say enough, pray
enough, give enough, sacrifice enough
perhaps God will show me favor”. Every
religion is based upon this “WORKS
theology”. Neither ceremony, liturgy,
creeds, sacraments nor money have ever brought one soul into a reconciled
relationship to God.

Christianity is a relationship with God which you cannot get through religions.

150 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by malvisguy212: 9:16pm On Jul 05, 2015
Emmanuel Adebayor's brother claims
Spurs striker has been 'brainwashed'
by Islamic spiritual healers into
believing their mother placed Juju
curse on him

By Michael Gadd for MailOnline
13:07 30 Nov 2014, updated 22:46 30
Nov 2014

Emmanuel Adebayor's older brother Kola
claims the striker has been brainwashed
by Islamic spiritual healers into thinking
their mother used black magic to
sabotage his form on the pitch.
Kola, 42, a truck driver based in Bremen,
Germany, told The Sun on Sunday:
'[Emmanuel] has been brainwashed by
these Muslim alfas - spiritual men - who
prophesise when he scores goals and
why he is not playing well.
'They have convinced him his sister and
mother put juju curses on him. My
mother is very sad. Every day she is
crying. I just talked to her on the phone
and she was crying again.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2854861/Emmanuel-Adebayor-s-brother-claims-Spurs-striker-brainwashed-Islamic-spiritual-healers-believing-mother-placed-Juju-curse-him.html

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by MrOlai: 9:19pm On Jul 05, 2015
malvisguy212:
Emmanuel Adebayor's brother claims
Spurs striker has been 'brainwashed'
by Islamic spiritual healers into
believing their mother placed Juju
curse on him
By Michael Gadd for MailOnline
13:07 30 Nov 2014, updated 22:46 30
Nov 2014
Emmanuel Adebayor's older brother Kola
claims the striker has been brainwashed
by Islamic spiritual healers into thinking
their mother used black magic to
sabotage his form on the pitch.
Kola, 42, a truck driver based in Bremen,
Germany, told The Sun on Sunday:
'[Emmanuel] has been brainwashed by
these Muslim alfas - spiritual men - who
prophesise when he scores goals and
why he is not playing well.
'They have convinced him his sister and
mother put juju curses on him. My
mother is very sad. Every day she is
crying. I just talked to her on the phone
and she was crying again.'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2854861/Emmanuel-Adebayor-s-brother-claims-Spurs-striker-brainwashed-Islamic-spiritual-healers-believing-mother-placed-Juju-curse-him.html
malvisguy212:
No man can never find peace in religion, only with God. God invented Man and Man invented religion.
God created Man for the express purpose of mutual relationship with him, but gave Man the power of choice and free will. Man chose to break that
his Creator.
relationship to God.

grin grin grin Pele!

36 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by malvisguy212: 9:22pm On Jul 05, 2015
MrOlai:

grin grin grin Pele!
Islamic juju? . It saddened me. I was born into muslim family, by his grace I am saved.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by MrOlai: 9:27pm On Jul 05, 2015
malvisguy212:
Islamic juju? It saddened me.I was born into muslim family, by his grace I am saved.

grin grin grin Sorry!

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by malvisguy212: 9:36pm On Jul 05, 2015
MrOlai:

grin grin grin Sorry!
thank you.

16 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by MrOlai: 9:42pm On Jul 05, 2015
malvisguy212:
thank you.
grin Inform your sister ooo ifeann a.k.a parisbookaddict... Let the bashing continue...
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by dalaman: 9:48pm On Jul 05, 2015
malvisguy212:
his Creator.
relationship to God.

You are deluded am sorry to say but it's true.

28 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by malvisguy212: 9:58pm On Jul 05, 2015
dalaman:

You are deluded am sorry to say but it's true.
and you are not deluded EVEN though you cannot disprove the existence of God. I cannot take the risk you are taking. I go to church , pray , love my neighbors and worship God. For doing this you called me deluded ?

Thanks but no thank from were you learn this moral behavior!!!

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by dalaman: 6:43am On Jul 06, 2015
malvisguy212:
and you are not deluded EVEN though you cannot disprove the existence of God.

You claim God exist, you provide absolutely no evidence for this God and still tell me to disprove your claims? Pls provide evidence to show that the Hindu Gods Brahma and Vishnu do not exist.

I cannot take the risk you are taking. I go to church , pray , love my neighbors and worship God. For doing this you called me deluded ?

I call you deluded because you believe the God idea you have been indoctrinated with alone is the one that is real while the ones others have been indoctrinated with is false. That is why I call you deluded.

Thanks but no thank from were you learn this moral behavior!!!

Which moral behavior? I am only stating the fact.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by malvisguy212: 6:59am On Jul 06, 2015
dalaman:

You claim God exist, you provide absolutely no evidence for this God and still tell me to disprove your claims? Pls provide evidence to show that the Hindu Gods Brahma and Vishnu do not exist.

I call you deluded because you believe the God idea you have been indoctrinated with alone is the one that is real while the ones others have been indoctrinated with is false. That is why I call you deluded.

Which moral behavior? I am only stating the fact.
there is nothing I can say to proved the existence of God that you will believe, the only option, repent and ask God to revealed himself to you. I assured you, He will come.

Atheists are in satanic deception, a bad moral behavior. And their two main goals are:
1 absolute autonomy. being free to do as they please, and
2 the lack of ultimate accountability. there are no eternal consequences for doing as they please.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by dalaman: 7:09am On Jul 06, 2015
malvisguy212:
there is nothing I can say to proved the existence of God that you will believe, the only option, repent and ask God to revealed himself to you. I assured you, He will come.

Therein lies the problem. Why should you be the one to prove the existence of an all powerful and all knowing God that can do all things and wants to be in a personal relationship with human beings whom he calls his children to me? Why can't such a God prove his existence to people himself? You have been trying to disprove the existence of Allah to his followers but you have failed at it completely because you haven't been able to convince just one of them. Why would any God that truly exist rely and depend on you(a complete failure) to spread his message and prove to others he exist, the only God that will do that is the one that exist only in your imaginations, which is truly where your God exist in reality.

Atheists are in satanic deception, a bad moral behavior. And their two main goals are:
1 absolute autonomy. being free to do as they please, and
2 the lack of ultimate accountability. there are no eternal consequences for doing as they please.

I know a lot of atheist that are better human beings than you morally speaking , so I really can not understand the thrash you are writing. You are not even ashamed of stating that you are good to others partyly because you are afriad of eternal punishment. You are toast anyway. You will rot in Allah's hell.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by modskiller(m): 7:18am On Jul 06, 2015
I am hia to watch the grammatical juju blunders.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by malvisguy212: 7:38am On Jul 06, 2015
dalaman:

Therein lies the problem. Why should you be the one to prove the existence of an all powerful and all knowing God that can do all things and wants to be in a personal relationship with human beings whom he calls his children to me? Why can't such a God prove his existence to people himself? You have been trying to disprove the existence of Allah to his followers but you have failed at it completely because you haven't been able to convince just one of them. Why would any God that truly exist rely and depend on you to spread his message and prove to others he exist, the only God that will do that is the one that exist only in your imaginations, which is truly where your God exist in reality.

I know a lot of atheist that are better human beings than you morally speaking , so I really can not understand the thrash you are writing. You are not even ashamed of stating that you are good to others partyly because you are afriad of eternal punishment. You are toast anyway. You will rot in Allah's hell.
am not the one to proved the existence of God, YOU , you need to take the first step to believe in Him, the bible say in Romans 10:14;
"14 How, then, can they call on the one
they have NOT BELIEVE IN?And how can
they believe in the one of whom they
have not heard? And how can they hear
without someone preaching to them?"

Faith come by hearing verse 17 and 18:

17 Consequently, faith comes from hearing the message, and the message is heard through the word about Christ. 18 But I ask: Did they not hear? Of course they did:
“Their voice has gone out into all the
earth, their words to the ends of the world.”

Truth be told, there may be atheists who are better human being than most so called christians, but can you name one ? Most atheists has no problem legalizing gay .

10 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 06, 2015
Funny people. One cannot prove that God doesn't exist yet he says that God doesnt exist, the other cannot prove that God exist but he says that God exist. And none is willing to look at the other verse.

4 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by dalaman: 8:37am On Jul 06, 2015
malvisguy212:
am not the one to proved the existence of God, YOU , you need to take the first step to believe in Him, the bible say in Romans 10:14;

17 Consequently, faith comes from hearing the message, and the message is heard through the word about Christ. 18 But I ask: Did they not hear? Of course they did:
earth, their to the ends of the world.”

Your God is an idea that only exist in your imaginations and on the pages of the bible and not in reality.

Truth be told, there may be atheists who are better human being than most so called christians, but can you name one ? Most atheists has no problem legalizing gay .

There are many christians that are gays so what are you talking about? There are many atheist that are better human beings than you and that is a fact.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by malvisguy212: 8:44am On Jul 06, 2015
dalaman:

Your God is an idea that only exist in your imaginations and on the pages of the bible and not in reality.

this is not the first time we are hearing this . The idea "God does not exist " come from your own logic.

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by Abdulsalam20(m): 8:49am On Jul 06, 2015
malvisguy212:

earth, their words to the ends of the world.”

THIS MAN NEVER REPENT SMH!...........

5 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by dalaman: 8:49am On Jul 06, 2015
malvisguy212:
this is not the first time we are hearing this . The idea "God does not exist " come from your own logic.

You've been indoctrinated with one God idea over the other God ideas and somehow you feel you are better off. Well done.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by dalaman: 8:50am On Jul 06, 2015
Reyginus:
Funny people. One cannot prove that God doesn't exist yet he says that God doesnt exist, the other cannot prove that God exist but he says that God exist. And none is willing to look at the other verse.

God remains a man made idea.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by malvisguy212: 8:51am On Jul 06, 2015
dalaman:

You've been indoctrinated with one God idea over the other God ideas and somehow you feel you are better off. Well done.
ok.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 06, 2015
very funny .. islamabad

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by Rilwayne001: 9:09am On Jul 06, 2015
malvisguy212:
Islamic juju? . It saddened me. I was born into muslim family, by his grace I am saved.

What do you mean by islamic juju?

4 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by Esdb3: 9:51am On Jul 06, 2015
malvisguy212:
his Creator.
relationship to God.

Are you one of the wise-men that visited Jesus?! Cause you are wise!

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by enlargement1: 9:54am On Jul 06, 2015
lolz....he is tired of tight....lol

he Shud go and bow in bornu first...
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by exemen: 9:55am On Jul 06, 2015
ALLAHU AKBAR........ ALHAMDULILAH

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by Clone2020(m): 9:55am On Jul 06, 2015
First it was Emmanuel Emineke and now its Adebayo.... Good for them, but is this a trend?

4 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by autocorrect(m): 9:55am On Jul 06, 2015
Autocorrect, Nairaland Gbagz Detector Converts to islam grin grin Rubbish

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Osayuki Obaseki Is Dead / Liverpool Star Mo Salah In Tears After Horror Head Injury Vs Newcastle (Photos) / Nigerians Expelled From Senegal Stadium For Displaying Biafra Flags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.