Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,349 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Family Section Poster Of The Year 2010; Nomination In Progress - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Section Poster Of The Year 2010; Nomination In Progress (2824 Views)

Poll: Who should be the Family section poster of the year 2010?

Chaircover: 55% (5 votes)
Outstrip: 11% (1 vote)
Ifyalways: 22% (2 votes)
Sissy: 11% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Family Section Poster Of The Year 2010; Nomination In Progress by tigerpaws(f): 6:30pm On Dec 12, 2010
I nominate Outstrip [/b]for Quality (not posting in all threads unnecessarily in order to increase post count!)  and '[b]realistic' advises!  cool
Re: Family Section Poster Of The Year 2010; Nomination In Progress by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 13, 2010
i love,chaircover!i admire her a lot
Re: Family Section Poster Of The Year 2010; Nomination In Progress by Pame(m): 3:21pm On Dec 13, 2010
i love cc, her comments, , everything about her on this forum, so my vote is 4 her!
Re: Family Section Poster Of The Year 2010; Nomination In Progress by nike4luv(f): 4:49pm On Dec 13, 2010
Announcement:[color=#990000][/color]

Thank you for your nominations. Just to let you all know that nominations will be closed on Thurday 16th of December at 11pm. We will then have a poll of results where everyone can vote.

Good luck to all nominees smiley
Re: Family Section Poster Of The Year 2010; Nomination In Progress by ubiaa5(f): 6:57pm On Dec 13, 2010
Chair cover.
Re: Family Section Poster Of The Year 2010; Nomination In Progress by mutter(f): 12:29am On Dec 14, 2010
I was pleasantly surprised to even be mentioned here.
But please do not put me up for nomination, at least not this time around.
I haven`t be active for so long and trying to cope with longer work hours and so many kids has indeed taken "the fire out of my belly".
I would like to nominate Caircover because she is real mother figure and I admire that in her. Her advice is mature and tampered with the tenderness of a mother and wife,
Re: Family Section Poster Of The Year 2010; Nomination In Progress by Outstrip(f): 7:03am On Dec 16, 2010
I hope this is not closed yet o. I had to go do my homework first. I have to stick with chaircover even though I wanted to embrace change also myself. I nominate her not because she had the most meaningful posts but because she really takes the time out to elaborate. I know that she has helped quite a few people here in dealing with issues and I like that her approach is usually a healthy approach.
Re: Family Section Poster Of The Year 2010; Nomination In Progress by nike4luv(f): 12:49am On Dec 17, 2010
Nomination Ended 16/12/10,
Thanks to everyone who nominated, i have put the polls up based on everyone's nomination.
And the final nominees are:

Chaircover
Outstrip
Ifyalways and
Sissy.

I respected mutter's wish and not inclued her in the posts. Maybe next year eh smiley

Well done to other nominees i.e Jenny, Mutter,Rokiatu,Ivynwa and others.
I have allowed 2 votes per person because the group is so small, 15 days for voting so voting ends on the 1st of January 2011.

Good luck everyone smiley
Re: Family Section Poster Of The Year 2010; Nomination In Progress by netotse(m): 12:56am On Dec 17, 2010
nike4luv:

Nomination Ended 16/12/10,
Thanks to everyone who nominated, i have put the polls up based on everyone's nomination.
And the final nominees are:

Chaircover
Outstrip
Ifyalways and
Sissy.

I respected mutter's wish and not inclued her in the posts. Maybe next year eh smiley

Well done to other nominees i.e Jenny, Mutter,Rokiatu,Ivynwa and others.
I have allowed 2 votes per person because the group is so small, 15 days for voting so voting ends on the 1st of January 2011.

Good luck everyone smiley

@nike
when you vote you can see the tally. . .i think we aren't supposed to see that now. . .
Re: Family Section Poster Of The Year 2010; Nomination In Progress by nike4luv(f): 12:59am On Dec 17, 2010
one can only see it after they have voted!  tongue Can you see everyone's names and their votes ni?
Re: Family Section Poster Of The Year 2010; Nomination In Progress by netotse(m): 1:15am On Dec 17, 2010
nike4luv:

one can only see it after they have voted!  tongue Can you see everyone's names and their votes ni?

my point was, shouldn't there be an element of suspense? like all the other sections. . .the winner gets announced at the end of the 2 weeks. Here, since i've voted, i can see the progress and so i'll have an idea of who'll win in the end. . .
Re: Family Section Poster Of The Year 2010; Nomination In Progress by nike4luv(f): 1:22am On Dec 17, 2010
i get you! the 3rd option is frozen! contemplating on opening a brand new topic for it.

Accept my apologies
Re: Family Section Poster Of The Year 2010; Nomination In Progress by nike4luv(f): 1:25am On Dec 17, 2010

(1) (2)

He Is Divorcing His Wife. / My Joy Knew No Bound / Best Foam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.