Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert (54564 Views)

Soleimani Killing: Iran Designates US Forces ‘Terrorists' / President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) / Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by Dozie32(m): 6:46pm On Jan 05, 2020
Am sensing third world war..
Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 6:47pm On Jan 05, 2020
OoniOfIfe:

Striking Israel will be the most stupid thing Iran will ever do now.
Iran should form alliance with other Arabs countries including those in Africa before embarking on any thing

Keep quite please!

You k ow nothing about what's happening

Go and play Ludo
Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by donprinyo(m): 6:47pm On Jan 05, 2020
Hope all diz terrorists the believe Israel. De sabi tidy Islamic terrorists ass very well. If u wanna end boko boys bring in Mossad. Bubu no go do dat cause de r the sponsors of bokoboys

Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by Kingrefreshed: 6:48pm On Jan 05, 2020
AuntLaVIV:

Source: https://www.foxnews.com/world/benjamin-netanyahu-places-military-on-high-alert-praises-trump-for-soleimani-killing-he-deserves-all-the-credit

This is sincerely a big war. Muslims versus Christians.

I will kukuma turn to a temporal Atheist.
Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by Olukat(m): 6:48pm On Jan 05, 2020
Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by Lamanii22(f): 6:48pm On Jan 05, 2020
Johnayoola:
you just won murder Africans for nothing,wicked soul grin

Hahahahahaha

Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by chy101: 6:48pm On Jan 05, 2020
God bless America

God bless Israel

Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by englishmart(m): 6:48pm On Jan 05, 2020
Zimmermann:
The people of God shall conquer & exterminate their enemies!
What If it's between Israel and Nigeria?

Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by KingAzubuike(f): 6:48pm On Jan 05, 2020
GreetMe:

That's the problem though...Israel makes me scared for Iran, not even America undecided

US plus Israel even without Europe, Iran may not stand a chance
Why do you people hype this Israel too much? They aren't even among the best 15 militaries in the world. They only hide under the shadow of the USA and form ally with them. The Pakistan and Indian military are even better. I saw somewhere the Egyptian military is better than theirs. The same media the US polluted you people with that they are undefeatable is what is making you think Israel is a world power.

Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by Depressed101: 6:49pm On Jan 05, 2020
leofab:
Africans and their lay views
bia madame state your views in peace and stop wasting bandwidth

Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by CalabarPikin: 6:49pm On Jan 05, 2020
Just keep praying 4 d world....

Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by Benwallt(m): 6:49pm On Jan 05, 2020
Righteousness89:
Iran may not be able to strike the USA directly....
They will try to strike the allies....

Isreal knows this very much as they are the Centre of the whole Iran Hate..

Iran would probably try to strike through Hezbollah, the PMF , etc

But it will be in vain..

Fighting against Isreal will be The End of Iran..
Iran should ask Lebanon. Isreal did a less than a week job there n they felt it to their bones. Isreal is badass

Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by zoedew: 6:49pm On Jan 05, 2020
Sure! With the red flag up in Iran that has publicly declared it will not live and let Israel live!
Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by klever18(m): 6:50pm On Jan 05, 2020
WTF? war war war is what I want to see
Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by Depressed101: 6:50pm On Jan 05, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Why do you people hype this Israel too much? They aren't even among the best 15 militaries in the world. They only hide under the shadow of the USA and form ally with them.
they have nuclear capability sire

Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by hotwax: 6:50pm On Jan 05, 2020
grandiose4ever:

An Israeli or Iran direct face off would be unpredictable. Iran I argue is far more dangerous than Egypt. Today Isreal is very weary of a war with Egypt even after defeating Egypt twice.

But I am certain Iran would make a move for Isreal. It's the most strategic place for Iran to begin a war. Middle east is very complex and for US to successfully defeat Iran it needs Arab allies like the GCC. A quick strategic attack on Isreal would prompt Israeli response. An Israeli response would shatter an Arab coalition the US intends to build against Iran.

However, Iran underestimate how much Isrealis trust and love trump.

An Attack Against Isreal Would Not Be Met By Any Retaliation By Isreal!

The US would plead for Isreal not to retaliate just the way it did back during the war against Saddam Hussein. That time, Saddam fired scud missiles into Isreal after American provocation. He hoped Isreal would retaliate and shatter any intending Arab coalition. But Isreal responded not and allowed US and the Arabs to deal with Iraq.

2 coutries financing. Israel right now is usa and saudi...lolz
Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by Guestlander: 6:50pm On Jan 05, 2020
leofab:

I tire o. Everybody is now an expert on warfare and military strategies.

Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by CSTR2: 6:50pm On Jan 05, 2020
Israel is more ready for war than America.

Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by daxclusive1: 6:51pm On Jan 05, 2020
Chai, this thing be like season movie for my eye. This one sweet pass Strike Back grin grin grin

N.B. Somebody should help me yarn Iran not to open eye for Isreal oo. Don't even bleep with Isreal atall. Just jejely fight US.

Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by luminouz(m): 6:51pm On Jan 05, 2020
leofab:

Carribean and his inane views!!
Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:51pm On Jan 05, 2020
Qassem Soleimani is responsible for the death of American citizens and many other innocent people. He was planning more such attacks," he said.
Wow!
He who live by the sword.........

Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by idonhammer: 6:52pm On Jan 05, 2020
If Trump try any nonsense buhari will invade US with his old soldier experience.

Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by Benwallt(m): 6:52pm On Jan 05, 2020
GreetMe:

That's the problem though...Israel makes me scared for Iran, not even America undecided

US plus Israel even without Europe, Iran may not stand a chance
Isreal will cripple the entire Iran in 24hours. Don't joke with Isreal. The entire Arab nation is no match 4 Isreal

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by hotwax: 6:52pm On Jan 05, 2020
Kingrefreshed:

This is sincerely a big war. Muslims versus Christians.

I will kukuma turn to a temporal Atheist.

No oga..its going to be Sunni vs shittes...Saudi and other Arabs vs shiite annd persians.

Middle East has never been this complex...

Sunni muslims countries are with USA.

Iran knows this...sunni/salafists want to kill shiites...USA and Israel is. Giving them the opportunity now...

U wonder why elrufai and buhari are dealing with shiites in nigeria?

It is sunni vs shite enemity

Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by KingAzubuike(f): 6:52pm On Jan 05, 2020
Depressed101:
they have nuclear capability sire
India has it, Pakistan does, .. the iranian military is ranked 14th in the world, Israel is ranked 17th.

Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by CSTR2: 6:53pm On Jan 05, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Why do you people hype this Israel too much? They aren't even among the best 15 militaries in the world. They only hide under the shadow of the USA and form ally with them. The Pakistan and Indian military are even better. I saw somewhere the Egyptian military is better than theirs. The same media the US polluted you people with that they are undefeatable is what is making you think Israel is a world power.
Don't let rankings fool you.

There is no way a South Korea, turkey or Pakistan is stronger than Israel.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by Hienna(m): 6:53pm On Jan 05, 2020
Nawaooooo...
God help us oo

Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by KingAzubuike(f): 6:53pm On Jan 05, 2020
daxclusive1:
Chai, this thing be like season movie for my eye. This one sweet pass Strike Back grin grin grin

N.B. Somebody should help me yarn Iran not to open eye for Isreal oo. Don't even bleep with Isreal atall. Just jejely fight US.
Iran has a better military than Israel.

If you're talking of allies ten Israel takes the edge but military, Iran is better. I don't know how you people just got to swallow the lie that Israel is a world power military wise.

Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by ChristineC: 6:54pm On Jan 05, 2020
KingAzubuike:

no wahala na. inform Buratai and his gang to engage in small chawuzing against Isreal.

Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by Kingrefreshed: 6:54pm On Jan 05, 2020
hotwax:

No oga..its going to be Sunni vs shittes...Saudi and other Arabs vs shiite annd persians

No Muslims don't work like that. Once it's a fight against " A Christian dominated nation " shittes and Sunni countries always unite to fight that war

Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by Prechgold1180(m): 6:54pm On Jan 05, 2020
Iran dont worry when you grow up u ll beat them lol
Thinking aloud

Just imagine it was Nigeria that killed that Iranian top soldier

Naija for don scatter by now

Buhari for don reach one village for daura

Naija needs to upgrade abeg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Anti-War Protesters Gathered Outside The White House (Photos) / The Moment A Guard Collapsed At The Lying In State Of Queen Elizabeth II / American Women Go Nude To Rally Voters Against Republicans