Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,245 members, 7,815,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

How To Wire Money From Nigeria To India - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Wire Money From Nigeria To India (579 Views)

Is It Possible To Send Money To India / How Can I Recover My Money From A Lady? / India Offers To Buy N367bn Pulse Beans From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Wire Money From Nigeria To India by vadeonly(m): 4:04pm On Jan 04, 2020
I need a way to transfer money to a Indian friend of mine who helped me to designed an artwork.
Is there any other means apart from PayPal, Bitcoin and Moneygram that's reliable?
Re: How To Wire Money From Nigeria To India by Ayomidesimeon(m): 4:19pm On Jan 04, 2020
vadeonly use Western Union or use Mpesa if they use it there
Re: How To Wire Money From Nigeria To India by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 04, 2020
vadeonly:
I need a way to transfer money to a Indian friend of mine who helped me to designed an artwork.
Is there any other means apart from PayPal, Bitcoin and Moneygram that's reliable?
Transferwise

(1) (Reply)

Do This Or Become Poor Forever / I Need 200k Loan From An Individual And Not A Company / Business Ideas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.