Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Is It Possible To Send Money To India - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is It Possible To Send Money To India (872 Views)

What To Do When You Send Money To The Wrong Account / Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women / How To Send And Receive Paypal Funds In Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Send Money To India by mkrest(m): 5:56pm On Sep 14, 2021
Hello and good evening , I have a friend over at India and he requires my help, is it possible to send money from Nigeria to India and he will receive it without it being in Dollars ?
Thanks
Re: Is It Possible To Send Money To India by Seniorwriter(m): 6:01pm On Sep 14, 2021
mkrest:
Hello and good evening , I have a friend over at India and he requires my help, is it possible to send money from Nigeria to India and he will receive it without it being in Dollars ?
Thanks

Yes via TT.... I use it for my consumables (Corn Starch) purchases....
You can reach me via the facebook Id on my profile.

I hope it's not a huge fund?

@SENIORWRITER
Re: Is It Possible To Send Money To India by Botking: 6:17pm On Sep 14, 2021
Oga stop waiting your time, this is 21 century, go buy crypto sent give the person, he or she will receive it quickly and exchange it to what it wants, USDT or USDC or BUSD

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Send Money To India by mkrest(m): 7:26pm On Sep 14, 2021
Seniorwriter:

@SENIORWRITER

I just sent a message ma
Re: Is It Possible To Send Money To India by mkrest(m): 7:27pm On Sep 14, 2021
Botking:
Oga stop waiting your time, this is 21 century, go buy crypto sent give the person, he or she will receive it quickly and exchange it to what it wants, USDT or USDC or BUSD

Hmm, that's an option
Re: Is It Possible To Send Money To India by Botking: 7:56pm On Sep 14, 2021
mkrest:

Hmm, that's an option

Is the best option, and it saved time

He will get it in less than a minute
Re: Is It Possible To Send Money To India by mkrest(m): 8:12pm On Sep 14, 2021
Seniorwriter:

@SENIORWRITER

Sent a message to SARAH ADAKAREN
Re: Is It Possible To Send Money To India by Alcatel17: 3:27pm On Sep 16, 2021
Seniorwriter:

@SENIORWRITER

Hello,I paid to have a one on one course with u only to meet a toxic staff of yours sarah....i have requested for my refund from Sarah since I can't work in a toxic situation with a facilitator not even to mention you guys refusing to give me your direct phone to complain of my misgivings n to think this is nigeria where customer can be treated with disdain then I believe you have a brand to protect n refund my funds with no duress

I have quit any communication with your facilitator Sarah since last week n out of respect n giving any nigerian full benefits of doubt is d reason i'm only quoting u here firstly without going straight to your bank to put a lien on the account I paid into n I advice u to tell future nairaland members that you don't give out your contact n your useage of facilitator cos if I knew such...I won't bother spending a dime paying you

Please kindly make my refunds ready
Re: Is It Possible To Send Money To India by Seniorwriter(m): 5:51pm On Sep 19, 2021
Alcatel17:

Hello,I paid to have a one on one course with u only to meet a toxic staff of yours sarah....i have requested for my refund from Sarah since I can't work in a toxic situation with a facilitator not even to mention you guys refusing to give me your direct phone to complain of my misgivings n to think this is nigeria where customer can be treated with disdain then I believe you have a brand to protect n refund my funds with no duress

I have quit any communication with your facilitator Sarah since last week n out of respect n giving any nigerian full benefits of doubt is d reason i'm only quoting u here firstly without going straight to your bank to put a lien on the account I paid into n I advice u to tell future nairaland members that you don't give out your contact n your useage of facilitator cos if I knew such...I won't bother spending a dime paying you

Please kindly make my refunds ready

There was never a time I stated that I'll be the one to deliver the mentorship...inshort it was my SM manager(Sarah) that pleaded on your behalf so that I'll accept your #8k upfront payment for the course which fee is $50.
Stop lying because from the screenshots of your chat with her on Facebook and the way you have related here it clearly shows that you are the Toxic one.
You need to work on yourself and how you relate.
I've replied you....why are you quoting me in a different thread?

@Seniorwriter
Re: Is It Possible To Send Money To India by OBALOLA55(m): 6:13pm On Sep 19, 2021
Seniorwriter:

There was never a time I stated that I'll be the one to deliver the mentorship...inshort it was my SM manager(Sarah) that pleaded on your behalf so that I'll accept your #8k upfront payment for the course which fee is $50.
Stop lying because from the screenshots of your chat with her on Facebook and the way you have related here it clearly shows that you are the Toxic one.

@Seniorwriter
shocked

YOU SEE YOUR LIFE METAPHYSICAL
Re: Is It Possible To Send Money To India by OBALOLA55(m): 6:14pm On Sep 19, 2021
LALASTICLALA LET’S HELP THIS MAN BY MOVING THIS THREAD TO FRONT PAGE PLEASE
Re: Is It Possible To Send Money To India by Udoboss(m): 6:18pm On Sep 19, 2021
Seniorwriter:

@Seniorwriter

I laughed when I saw his comment.....But I would say it always...Am grateful I met senior writer..
I got knowledge that Is still helping Me in my online ventures.
Re: Is It Possible To Send Money To India by Alcatel17: 11:21pm On Sep 19, 2021
Seniorwriter:

@Seniorwriter

You are a schemer and I will expose you charles or Sarah whichever alterego you are using to deceive nairalanders

Why don't u dare inform nairalanders upfront here about your real deceptive modus operandi..u only inform your intending victims that you use faciliators and you don't give out direct contact of your whatsapp contact so u can disappear after but you have met your match with expecting me to not use part payment for your useless scheme meanwhile youtube has all u claim to mentor

Like I said u have till Monday 4pm to refund my funds or else I will out d lien and still trace you wherever u want to run

This is just for my first expose to nairalanders who u truly are claiming to be cos more are coming on d way

Bank Account Number
Bank : GTB...
Adarokaren charles

The account I paid to..

Meanwhile your Facebook n twitter ID all same

Same person operating this seniorwriter ID is charles or Sarah adarokaren
....if this is a family business just refund my cash better sunset tomorrow before I firstly involve nairaland mods n going full force out for you
Re: Is It Possible To Send Money To India by Seniorwriter(m): 3:34pm On Sep 20, 2021
OBALOLA55:
shocked

YOU SEE YOUR LIFE METAPHYSICAL

Your toxic trolling has nothing on me.....Get a life!

@Seniorwriter
Re: Is It Possible To Send Money To India by Seniorwriter(m): 3:39pm On Sep 20, 2021
Alcatel17:

You are a schemer and I will expose you charles or Sarah whichever alterego you are using to deceive nairalanders

Why don't u dare inform nairalanders upfront here about your real deceptive modus operandi..u only inform your intending victims that you use faciliators and you don't give out direct contact of your whatsapp contact so u can disappear after but you have met your match with expecting me to not use part payment for your useless scheme meanwhile youtube has all u claim to mentor

Like I said u have till Monday 4pm to refund my funds or else I will out d lien and still trace you wherever u want to run

This is just for my first expose to nairalanders who u truly are claiming to be cos more are coming on d way

Bank Account Number
Bank : GTB...
Adarokaren charles

The account I paid to..

Meanwhile your Facebook n twitter ID all same

[s]Same person operating this seniorwriter ID is charles or Sarah adarokaren[/s]
....if this is a family business just refund my cash better sunset tomorrow before I firstly involve nairaland mods n going full force out for you

Why are you tryna play half smart? So you expect ill mentor every intern on all the 21 Digital Skills we offer....SMH@you.....your claims of not been attended to for your training is just your cover up of not having the financial capacity to pay for the mentorship /process.
Anyways you will get your refund.....i just wanted you to come clean but your Toxic nature is very obvious!

@Seniowriter
Re: Is It Possible To Send Money To India by Seniorwriter(m): 3:43pm On Sep 20, 2021
Udoboss:

I laughed when I saw his comment.....But I would say it always...Am grateful I met senior writer..
I got knowledge that Is still helping Me in my online ventures.

Thanks for the compliment udoboss.....the guy is just a problem to himself.....@alcatel17 i hope you'll get your desired mentorship and knowhow from youtube.

@Seniowriter
Re: Is It Possible To Send Money To India by Whispereye: 9:15pm On Sep 20, 2021
I'm convinced that you can send money to any country which you want. The matter here is the way of sending this money. Of course, there are some countries where you can't send money physically, because there are no payments methods at all. For example, some countries in Africa stull don't have banking system and people around there have to use various old payment methods such as paper money and pennies. In my opinion, you should find a bank in India, which get transfers from abroad. India is a quite big country and I'm sure it provides its pouplation with such conveniences, you just need to find them.
Re: Is It Possible To Send Money To India by Alcatel17: 3:34pm On Sep 21, 2021
Seniorwriter:

Why are you tryna play half smart? So you expect ill mentor every intern on all the 21 Digital Skills we offer....SMH@you.....your claims of not been attended to for your training is just your cover up of not having the financial capacity to pay for the mentorship /process.
Anyways you will get your refund.....i just wanted you to come clean but your Toxic nature is very obvious!

@Seniowriter

I haven't seen my refund n I don't waste time on long story and I have busted your bank details to the effect that bank account owner and your twitter indicates same one person n same person in same family working with this handle n on facebook.... please today is Tuesday so don't let my patience run out on my refunds

Oga abeg where is my refunds or you testing how far I'm willing to get my refunds from you?....ur type of nigerian will still want to condemn buhari too....do u think u are invincible after I got your bank info or na till I expose u in a public fora like nairaland before u make my refund?
I have given u too much benefit of doubt to redeem ur image n refund me peacefully n I should involve nairaland mods before going to d bank officially before u n ur fellow schemer Sarah on facebook refund mi
Re: Is It Possible To Send Money To India by sirblend: 6:57pm On Apr 10, 2022
Seniorwriter:

@SENIORWRITER

Hello Seniorwiter!
I am quoting in response to my post on perfume oil business.
Re: Is It Possible To Send Money To India by Seniorwriter(m): 9:48pm On Apr 10, 2022
sirblend:

Hello Seniorwiter!
I am quoting in response to my post on perfume oil business.

Alright.....how many quantities (cartons) do you wish to import?

@Seniorwriter
Re: Is It Possible To Send Money To India by sirblend: 1:27pm On Apr 11, 2022
Seniorwriter:

Alright.....how many quantities (cartons) do you wish to import?

@Seniorwriter

2 cartons
Re: Is It Possible To Send Money To India by Seniorwriter(m): 8:55am On Apr 12, 2022
sirblend:

2 cartons

Alright.....is that based on the demand curve?....

If you need a full blueprint on how to effectively create a sustainable and profiting perfume oil business then drop your contact and ill reach out to you.

Howbeit ill suggest you start your brand project PA value towards getting orders from online.....you can start with a twitter # process or Instagram traffic boost.
All the best.

@Seniorwriter

(1) (Reply)

Omo Na Phone O! / Naira To Dollar Exchange Rate ‘would’ Hit N620/$1 In Black Market Soon -expert / What Are You Into, This Secret Can Definitely Help Your Biz Grow Exponentially

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.