Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,479 members, 7,826,809 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Gas Explosion Rocks Kaduna, Many Feared Dead - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Gas Explosion Rocks Kaduna, Many Feared Dead (49090 Views)

Transformer Explodes In Plateau Community, Many Feared Dead / One Injured As Explosion Rocks Osun / Pipeline Explosion Rocks Sagamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gas Explosion Rocks Kaduna, Many Feared Dead by klax(m): 7:01pm On Jan 04, 2020
fergie001:

https://dailypost.ng/2020/01/04/breaking-scores-feared-dead-as-explosion-rocks-kaduna/

So no day without horror in this nation? Na who we offend for goodness sake?
Re: Gas Explosion Rocks Kaduna, Many Feared Dead by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 7:13pm On Jan 04, 2020
Too bad
Re: Gas Explosion Rocks Kaduna, Many Feared Dead by kpoins: 7:24pm On Jan 04, 2020
Bokoharam hand work.
Re: Gas Explosion Rocks Kaduna, Many Feared Dead by Iconekene: 7:25pm On Jan 04, 2020
just a rare photo of d explosion
mercies oh Lord
Re: Gas Explosion Rocks Kaduna, Many Feared Dead by Iconekene: 7:34pm On Jan 04, 2020
Iconekene:
just a rare photo of d explosion mercies oh Lord
Re: Gas Explosion Rocks Kaduna, Many Feared Dead by 77up(m): 7:59pm On Jan 04, 2020
KingAzubuike:
I blame the ludicrous El rufai and vacous buhari for this egregious and loathsome scene we've just seen here.
I hope this is not how you are in real life, not even a condolence to the dead but wail as usual , may be you don't know that all these is no more making sense undecided

RIP to the dead.
Re: Gas Explosion Rocks Kaduna, Many Feared Dead by paix(m): 9:07pm On Jan 04, 2020
mrfree:
I wonder why a gas station will be situated in a residential area.
Poor Government Policy.
RIP to the Dead
Many more are springing up in the residential areas these days.
Re: Gas Explosion Rocks Kaduna, Many Feared Dead by senatorshegsy5: 9:28pm On Jan 04, 2020
It wasnt funny oo. My wife left for the market at sabo only for me to hear of the gas explosion. I called her both lines switch off for morethan 4 hours. I decided to go to the genaral hospital to check nothing i went to the mutuary men what i saw. Its well human parts burnt like suya. A professor just came back from the village today he said he want to cut his hair with two little children they all died. God please save us.
Re: Gas Explosion Rocks Kaduna, Many Feared Dead by doctuw(m): 10:46pm On Jan 04, 2020
Will a 200 million population leave the country because it's a hell hole? No! We must get it right. It's only gradually.
1mrprolific7:
You ..yes..you reading this .. why aren't you making plans to leave this hellhole? Is this the news you want your kids to read everyday? Tanker explosions are no longer strange to Nigerians anymore because it's a daily occurrence.
Is this life you want your kids to become accustomed to?

Why aren't you making good plans to leave this doomed nation? You probably love it here but I demand a concrete reason for why you want your kids to go through the same desensitization to what a good life actually should be like? They don't deserve this and I'm pleading on their behalf
Re: Gas Explosion Rocks Kaduna, Many Feared Dead by zika1(f): 11:34pm On Jan 04, 2020
senatorshegsy5:
It wasnt funny oo. My wife left for the market at sabo only for me to hear of the gas explosion. I called her both lines switch off for morethan 4 hours. I decided to go to the genaral hospital to check nothing i went to the mutuary men what i saw. Its well human parts burnt like suya. A professor just came back from the village today he said he want to cut his hair with two little children they all died. God please save us.
hope your wife is okay ooo.. Please where exactly did it happen? I live in kd (Sabo) but away for the holidays
Re: Gas Explosion Rocks Kaduna, Many Feared Dead by Dehindepgenius(m): 11:35pm On Jan 04, 2020
May God comfort the grieving.
Re: Gas Explosion Rocks Kaduna, Many Feared Dead by joeBishops: 11:46pm On Jan 04, 2020
fergie001:

https://dailypost.ng/2020/01/04/breaking-scores-feared-dead-as-explosion-rocks-kaduna/
Is this connected to the supposed Iranian revenge? Could the Iranian citizens here be planning something? Just thinking.
Re: Gas Explosion Rocks Kaduna, Many Feared Dead by BenjaminJoe1(m): 12:56am On Jan 05, 2020
mrfree:
Poor Government Policy.
RIP to the Dead

it's not a gas station, it's those locals who buy from gas stations and sell by road sides.
Re: Gas Explosion Rocks Kaduna, Many Feared Dead by KingSadeeq(m): 5:59am On Jan 05, 2020
I was there. The scene was horrible.we need more regulations for LNG in this country
Re: Gas Explosion Rocks Kaduna, Many Feared Dead by Ephra081(m): 11:50am On Jan 05, 2020
God let mercies speak for the life of your children
Re: Gas Explosion Rocks Kaduna, Many Feared Dead by mechanics(m): 12:36pm On Jan 05, 2020
Nawa o, it's high time we adopt to standard safety procedures when dealing with gas cylinders.
Re: Gas Explosion Rocks Kaduna, Many Feared Dead by pushups44: 2:26pm On Jan 05, 2020
This is horrific. I hope lessons can be learned from this. I also hope the community can band together to help the victims of this tragedy.
Re: Gas Explosion Rocks Kaduna, Many Feared Dead by Possiblefact(m): 2:46pm On Jan 05, 2020
mrfree:
Poor Government Policy.
RIP to the Dead
where is fuel filling station situated

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo And Video Of The Snake I Killed Today / Driver Jumps Off Bridge To Escape Arrest / Mob Sets Two Dangote Trucks Ablaze After Crushing Two To Death In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.