Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War (121329 Views)

Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther / British Soldiers Told To Get Ready For War Against Russia, Warn Loved Ones (Pics / New Zealand Should Be A Symbol For Everyone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 04, 2020
Vortex369:
America will shoot down the flag and nothing will happen. grin

They should start the war abeg.

Life is so boring without some war games.

Omode o mo ogun, oun pe lefo undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Dogalmighty17: 10:15pm On Jan 04, 2020
Why this is a war America may find extremely difficult to win.
Sure, America has the upper hand when it comes to military tech. But Iran is surely no push over. Allied with China and Russia, Iran is also bordered by them and is the largest foriegn market for their weaponry. Neither Russia nor China will want to have America on their doorsteps which is why China keeps propping up North Korea as a buffer between it and the American allied South Korea. Russia also keeps a close tab on its border neighbors. Should any of the countries that border Russia even think of becoming allied with the US, Russia invades that country. We saw them do it to Georgia in 2008 and more recently, Ukraine. Russia and China will not hesitate to side with Iran against America should this conflict become hot.

Now, unlike Iraq and Afghanistan, Iran does have some bite behind it's bark. The thousands of yakhont missiles Iran possesses are enough to shut down shipping in the strait of homuz.

THE STRAIT OF HOMUZ AND WHY IT IS IMPORTANT.
This strait is where a majority of the ships humanity depends for international movement of goods must pass. It lies very close to Iran. If this strait is filled with anti-ship mines, global shipping will be drastically reduced. Also, the strait lies very well within the range of thousands of Iranian artillery and missiles. Any American war vessel that finds itself within this strait, will be sunk. America may posses some of the finest anti ballistic missile technology there is, but none of them have been battle tested. The Patriot missile system is garbage. Iran has also recently purchased the most advanced aerial denial missile system in the world. The Russian built S-400. This system can engage and bring down simultaneously, around 96 different targets! The Americans have nothing close to this.

IN WHAT OTHER WAY CAN IRAN RETALIATE?
For one, the Iranians have a very advanced cyberwarfare department. Expect to see them attacking American electricity grids, banking systems and even healthcare industry.

The Iranians also have sleeper cells all over the world that can be activated to Target specific Americans. One such sleeper cell they had deep in Washington DC, was able to carry out an attack on a Saudi Arabian General that was on their list.

Expect the Iranians to also Target all Trump properties across the globe. These are legitimate Targets.

Iran has equipped Hezbollah in Lebanon with thousands of missiles. At Irans word, Hezbollah can launch these missiles into Israel. The iron dome anti missile system Israel possesses can't cope with such massive volume of incoming projectiles. Remember that 14 years ago, Israel and Hezbollah engaged in serious military combat. Israel could not defeat Hezbollah and a truce had to be called.

This conflict will likely become a war of attrition. Iran can afford to lose thousands of its soldiers. Can the United States do same?

In all, this was a poorly thought out decision by Trump. The world awaits the consequences.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by drginger(f): 10:15pm On Jan 04, 2020
I hope our boys here in Nigeria will not start their own war by killing innocent pple as support for one party? Abeg make una no start this year with blood biko.
May peace reign in our world �...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Subzero047: 10:16pm On Jan 04, 2020
Noisemakers
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by mynd1(f): 10:16pm On Jan 04, 2020
victorazyvictor:

Don't you know that Buhari escaped their trap by releasing Dansuki and Sowore!
See another Aba journalist? mtcheww.

3 Likes

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Stanzar7: 10:16pm On Jan 04, 2020
Temmytayor90:
USA will not want a war with iran because they( USA) will be hurt badly......

How sir
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by moriss33(m): 10:16pm On Jan 04, 2020
y'all are just underestimating Iran...they would target civilians (women & children), while US would only target military installations and personnel...who would lose more in the long run ?

2 Likes

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 04, 2020
Tetehjewels:
Iran has declared war in a very old and traditional way. First time in centuries that they have hoisted the red flag. For them this means revenge and war.

Watch: First Time In The History of Iran, Red Flag hoisted Over The Holy Dome Of Jamkarān Mosque,Iran.
This is one of the most significant Mosques of Iran

Red Flag: A Symbol Of Severe Battle/War To Come.

What is written on the flag is "Ya Lisaaraat-al-Hussain". which translates to "Vengeance for Hussain('s blood)"

Video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dOqfmtFBy0

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/news/10670210/iran-unfurls-red-flag-ready-for-war/amp/

You'll never hear christains contemplate revenge or reprisals when being persecuted but the adherrents of the religion of Piss always masturbate at the sight of blood...
What a religion!

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Slynation(m): 10:17pm On Jan 04, 2020
realestniggah:
I don't see how any sane individual can support the US who are known for war mongering.

First of all the United state are wrong to enter an international air space to fire using a drone on a citizen of another country.
They said that the man is a terrorist, even the Iraqis are happy about the news of his death, cos he has really dealt with them....

5 Likes

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Mescana22(m): 10:17pm On Jan 04, 2020
Iran don too show off, trust me USA will not strike them in Iraq this time, USA will hot them hard on there on Soil, stealth Jets and USAF drones are all fully loadded and Fueled, Bring it on, But i know Russia and China will call for Peace, Are they really stupid to retaliate? US bases are surroundeing them on high alerts, Defcon 2, while the Almighty 7th Fleet is already closed , Lol
Iran Already lost

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by elkharpone: 10:18pm On Jan 04, 2020
Zuorom:
Noisemakers, Iran is not match for the US, they aren't a super power. US will turn Iran into a pile of rubble in no time if they are stupid enough to go to war with the US
You forget america is strong because of the allies it has
Remove those allies and see how weak America is
Do you know who they killed?
A man feared by ISIS
He drove ISIS out of Syria and one other country
And you think they won't last in the war?
Or you think they won't get help from their neighboring Muslim countries?

2 Likes

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by engrsyer(m): 10:18pm On Jan 04, 2020
Watch out for Game of Thrones season 9..

This is real war not myths

With Trump as both general slayer and Jon snow

Iran president as the mad king

1 Like

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by skedman(m): 10:18pm On Jan 04, 2020
Zuorom:
Noisemakers, Iran is not match for the US, they aren't a super power. US will turn Iran into a pile of rubble in no time if they are stupid enough to go to war with the US
China,Germany,France ,Italy will determine the war they might support Iran they equally don't like america either

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 04, 2020
US is powerful, they have the strongest military but small Vietnam dealt with them,they are still fighting Taliban for 17yrs and result to dialogue with terrorist,an abomination to them b4,WAR with war monger IRAN will be costly

8 Likes

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Stanzar7: 10:18pm On Jan 04, 2020
[quote author=Twoclans post=85505609]I dont know why the events of the last few days between Iran and the states sends cold shivers down my body cry I just dont know why.[/quoote]

Because u r Lilly livered .. But an E- warrior
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by jaxxy(m): 10:19pm On Jan 04, 2020
Temmytayor90:

I feel very sorry for Iran. They are too emotional. When the so called Soleimani was killing Americans they didn’t realize Americans will come for him or what?

I will advise them to go into audio war and leave it at that. America is very hungry and angry for war right now. Don’t even tempt them.

10 Likes

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by AfroMighty(m): 10:20pm On Jan 04, 2020
Temmytayor90:
How?... Do you even read what you typed

1 Like

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by imam07: 10:20pm On Jan 04, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I entered the new year ejaculating, my mates were praying.
Someone said it is a bad omen.

They may be right if truly Iran wants to go to war.

Because by the time they are through with USA and Israel, some of us might not even have any semen left to ejaculate again.

I just hope they don't transfer some aggression on those holding ElZazaky because Trump has pushed Iran into Overdrive.
And this anger knows no mercy.

That is what I call a nation.
A country that knows when push has turned to shove.

If it was one country now, it's Minister of Communication would have since given a press release denying the death of any General.

While the Presidential media aide will say that the said General committed suicide just to apologize to the US.

Bad is bad.
I love the U.S of A but I stand with Iran.
i like this guy from afghan. He said the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by mynd1(f): 10:20pm On Jan 04, 2020
JustHector:
America is always about its Citizens.Not like one 3rd world county I know...That strike was in in good faith..good defence for the wellbeing of certain Americans... The strike was timely,albeit necessary..
Small boys like u no nothing about US. killing another country serving general and u are still saying trash? have realised one thing about this matter. Ipod Christians are supporting US thinking Trump no about their existence

13 Likes

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by MasterKernel: 10:20pm On Jan 04, 2020
Temmytayor90:

Hahahahah! Can't stop laughing.
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 04, 2020
ntyce:

One thing you guys don't know about war is there are no winners and losers...
The USA may likely destroy Iran but hundreds if not thousands of American and it's allies lives will be lost...
Will the relatives of such people be interested that America won?

What is my business? I am not living in any of those countries. I am just enjoying the show without the emotional baggages that comes with morality.\\

I am an Observer, I own no stakes in the war and fires no shot, so why should I carry the burden of witnessing the war?

Free your mind, and enjoy the Game of Life.
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by ChristineC: 10:21pm On Jan 04, 2020
skedman:
China,Germany,France ,Italy will determine the war they might support Iran they equally don't like america either
and why exactly would these countries support Iran?

2 Likes

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Stanzar7: 10:21pm On Jan 04, 2020
realestniggah:
I don't see how any sane individual can support the US who are known for war mongering.

First of all the United state are wrong to enter an international air space to fire using a drone on a citizen of another country.

I don't see in the news where a foreign government come into the USA to unleash a weapon. It never happen.

Why does the United state feel they can do that and get away with it?

Did Iran government ask for help before firing that drone?

How ever I you loom at it the United state are wrong.

Up until yesterday this was the first time I'm hear of that man.. And from images and videos I've seen he seem like a man who was loved by Iranian citizens.

Stop ranting.. Carry ur AK and face middle east. .

Afterall presidency said no one made America world police

3 Likes

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by nanaman(m): 10:21pm On Jan 04, 2020
Put religion aside. These Iranians are not cowards like Nigerian youths whose souls and minds have been caged by their oppressors. They are fearless and support each other, not like Nigerian youths who are selfish and self-centered. Forget it, let all US allies support her, Iran would cause a monumental havoc that US would forever remember.

See,they are not going to start calling Imams and Alfas or run to mosque for shelter, they would face the war together. They are ready to pay the price with their blood. If it were to be in Nigeria, religious houses would be full by now.

Nigerian youths, stop ranting. Drop your keypads and face your oppressors. Let them know the CHANGE they poised should start with them. Stop unnecessary arguments and flimsy issues that would not take the country to another level.

The War between them will never get here. You can read,watch and listen to news to keep yourself abreast of the latest development. However,don't watch others fighting while your house is not intact.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Confirmedzombie: 10:22pm On Jan 04, 2020
I just got a visa to Iran, war or no war I'm travelling to Iran. God will guard and protect me.

I must make it in Iran this year.
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Egoveen: 10:22pm On Jan 04, 2020
E don happen,i dey leave this country Asap........sadsad
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Shaprara: 10:22pm On Jan 04, 2020
Twoclans:
I dont know why the events of the last few days between Iran and the states sends cold shivers down my body cry I just dont know why.

You’ve probably watch a lot of Hollywood movies depicting WAR. It’s not real life. Direct military war between two countries can and will not happen this time around. I’m taking about Iran and US.
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by ofem89(m): 10:22pm On Jan 04, 2020
pls remember to put this issue in your prayers. we have many Nigerians in the USA so if this happen it will definitely affect them and other citizens there.God will avert in Jesus name amen no war.

1 Like

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by kevwemike: 10:22pm On Jan 04, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
They can never strike US.

But a US allied they will take down.

Israel, Saudi and Kuwait should watch out
my brother let them try Israel first, Israel have been looking for a way to go to war with Iran ever since let them try Israel first then Iran we not exist as a country again. If Iran and North Korea is attacked there will be peace in the world expecially in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by xcelentattitude(m): 10:23pm On Jan 04, 2020
I don't pray for war o, but Iran needs to stop all these shakara already and stop behaving like Lagos road fighters that will keep shouting "I'll show you who I am today" until people get involved and pacify them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Felix6: 10:23pm On Jan 04, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;Dwhole stuff dey sweet me too, but realy don't know what to expect.
Vortex369:
America will shoot down the flag and nothing will happen. grin

They should start the war abeg.

Life is so boring without some war games.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Man Grows Breasts After Sex With Neighbour's Wife (photos) / Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) / Kim Jong-un Reportedly Dead After Botched Heart Surgery - TMZ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.