Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,904 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Her First Time In Plane, Lady Shivering & Crying.video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Her First Time In Plane, Lady Shivering & Crying.video (4111 Views)

Brazilian Singer, Marília Mendonça Dies In Plane Crash On Her Way To A Concert / Bbnaija's Alex Unusual Reacts After Getting Flogged By Heavy Rain And Shivering / Gabriel Diniz Dies In Plane Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her First Time In Plane, Lady Shivering & Crying.video by nairaobserver2: 4:37am On Jan 05, 2020
According to eyewitness, Nigerian girl crying and shivering inside airplane after entering inside plane for the first time.

Watch Video Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdHMAnCoEDA

https://www.nairafame.com/2020/01/her-first-time-in-plane-lady-shivering.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Mynd44

Re: Her First Time In Plane, Lady Shivering & Crying.video by nairaobserver2: 4:39am On Jan 05, 2020
I can't laugh
Re: Her First Time In Plane, Lady Shivering & Crying.video by Babaalata: 4:54am On Jan 05, 2020
embarassed
Re: Her First Time In Plane, Lady Shivering & Crying.video by Mynd44: 5:07am On Jan 05, 2020
Who gave that lady a window seat?
People are more interested in mocking people than acknolegding their fear and helping the deal with it

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Her First Time In Plane, Lady Shivering & Crying.video by TUANKU(m): 5:28am On Jan 05, 2020
So the best thing for the person could do was to video her instead of trying to comfort her.
Many people have a phobia for flying, including people in well advanced countries but obviously the idiot who filmed her is more interested in getting likes on social media.
Sad.

8 Likes

Re: Her First Time In Plane, Lady Shivering & Crying.video by praizblog: 5:40am On Jan 05, 2020
Nawa oo
Re: Her First Time In Plane, Lady Shivering & Crying.video by vanida6: 6:34am On Jan 05, 2020
I no blame her ooh grin may d tin no come fall down

2 Likes

Re: Her First Time In Plane, Lady Shivering & Crying.video by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:41am On Jan 05, 2020
angry
Re: Her First Time In Plane, Lady Shivering & Crying.video by Onyi22(f): 6:42am On Jan 05, 2020
Lol
Re: Her First Time In Plane, Lady Shivering & Crying.video by HQuadreal: 6:44am On Jan 05, 2020
Set awon?
Re: Her First Time In Plane, Lady Shivering & Crying.video by Philistine(m): 7:07am On Jan 05, 2020
Omo Ibadan!
Re: Her First Time In Plane, Lady Shivering & Crying.video by nairaobserver2: 7:41am On Jan 05, 2020
Philistine:
Omo Ibadan!
Lol...how did you know ??
Re: Her First Time In Plane, Lady Shivering & Crying.video by Amstupid(m): 7:58am On Jan 05, 2020
I recorded her till we reach Africa ,,, it was a long journey ..... undecided

Shaky shaky anty grin
Re: Her First Time In Plane, Lady Shivering & Crying.video by Kingluqman(m): 8:05am On Jan 05, 2020
Fear of Word war 3 don start already.. leave anti Biko grin
Re: Her First Time In Plane, Lady Shivering & Crying.video by Brownhypo: 8:46am On Jan 05, 2020
The fear when a plane is taking off could make your eyes 'turning on isown'.

Re: Her First Time In Plane, Lady Shivering & Crying.video by TooMuchStuff: 8:55am On Jan 05, 2020
grin Local gial cannot can anymore.. !

Hahahahahah... !
Re: Her First Time In Plane, Lady Shivering & Crying.video by crackhouse(m): 10:19am On Jan 05, 2020
She looks like a house girl.
Re: Her First Time In Plane, Lady Shivering & Crying.video by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 05, 2020
Nah this kind people go come back naija com dey form Slay Queen after their aunty carry them go suck white's pricks

I Lie?!

1 Like

Re: Her First Time In Plane, Lady Shivering & Crying.video by ExAngel007(f): 12:13pm On Jan 05, 2020
her own is small. You need to see me shaking when it was my first time. all the while I was thinkin we were going to crash. Don't blame her.

1 Like

Re: Her First Time In Plane, Lady Shivering & Crying.video by Soulsymbol99: 1:48pm On Jan 05, 2020
itz obvious na house help she be and I commend her oga/madam for nt discriminating against her.nt everybody will treat their maid as equals.
Re: Her First Time In Plane, Lady Shivering & Crying.video by DAramis: 2:06pm On Jan 05, 2020
Mynd44:
People are more interested in mocking people than acknolegding their fear and helping the deal with it
It is so sad what the world is heading to.
The funny thing is that, if that person that recorded that video is mocked in another unrelated event or being recorded for a mischievous aim, he or she will threaten fire and brimstone.
Re: Her First Time In Plane, Lady Shivering & Crying.video by victorian(f): 2:38pm On Jan 05, 2020
Lol cheesy

Na real househelp she be. cheesy

So funny, she is holding the seat , also wiping her tears for the plane not to crash. Lol
Re: Her First Time In Plane, Lady Shivering & Crying.video by dangotesmummy: 2:41pm On Jan 05, 2020
Mynd44:
it's a toxic Nigerian tendency

Just any opportunity to mock.even when people have road accident instead of trying to help the victims to the hospital, you'll see some people stealing phones, money or wristwatch
Re: Her First Time In Plane, Lady Shivering & Crying.video by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 05, 2020
Re: Her First Time In Plane, Lady Shivering & Crying.video by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 05, 2020
Re: Her First Time In Plane, Lady Shivering & Crying.video by mimilogs: 3:17pm On Jan 05, 2020
victorian:
Lol cheesy

Na real househelp she be. cheesy

So funny, she is holding the seat , also wiping her tears for the plane not to crash. Lol
She may not be a house help. Some people have phobia for flying. I have traveled by air several times but I still shiver whenever I board a flight and I will be praying it lands asap.

I know wealthy people who don't wish to ever travel by air, some send PAs cos of their fear for flying.

It has nothing to do with her financial status.
Re: Her First Time In Plane, Lady Shivering & Crying.video by oglalasioux(m): 4:09pm On Jan 05, 2020
Her first time. Someone should have explained 0G to her to calm her down. It happens almost to everyone especially during takeoff
Re: Her First Time In Plane, Lady Shivering & Crying.video by victorian(f): 4:22pm On Jan 05, 2020
mimilogs:
She may not be a house help. Some people have phobia for flying. I have traveled by air several times but I still shiver whenever I board a flight and I will be praying it lands asap.

I know wealthy people who don't wish to ever travel by air, some send PAs cos of their fear for flying.

It has nothing to do with her financial status.

shocked Incredible
Re: Her First Time In Plane, Lady Shivering & Crying.video by oboy81: 3:44am On Jan 06, 2020
Mynd44:
People are more interested in mocking people than acknolegding their fear and helping them deal with it
That's the way of the world.

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress, Emilia Dike Slumps And Dies In Enugu / Nengi: Dont You Dare Kiss Me Again Nengi Pushes OZO Away BBNAIJA WAHALA / Dehumanized Corper: A Younger Sister To A Tinsel Celebrity Star(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.