Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,432 members, 7,850,525 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:23 AM

The Blessing Of The Fathers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Blessing Of The Fathers (649 Views)

Rev'd Tolu Agboola: How I Benefited From The Anointing Of The Fathers (video) / THE BLESSING OF THE HOUSE OF THE LORD By Pastor Paul Enenche (6/6/2021) / See How You Miss The Blessing Of God Almighty Always (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Blessing Of The Fathers by jonatoye(m): 7:20am On Jan 05, 2020
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: The Blessing of the Fathers

WORD FOR TODAY
The blessing of God, the Father of all fathers, comes naturally upon you each time you honour your father and your mother. If you must enjoy long life in prosperity, you must desire the blessing of the father!!!
Scriptural Reference
"Honour your father and mother," which is the first commandment with promise: "that it may be well with you and you may live long on the earth." (Ephesians 6:2-3 NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You must not proceed or engage in any new phase of life (Marriage, academics, business, ministry, carreer etc) without receiving the blessing of the father. Father in this context represents your biological, career, academic, spiritual fathers or any one who act in the capacity of a father to you. The fact is that, your life is a product of the sacrifices of men; whom you will forever be indebted to. You must always provoke their blessings.

You must never stand in the place of God to judge your fathers even when it appears as if they are not responsible or based on the fact that they neglected you. Your responsibility is to honour them irrespective of their short comings. A man who decline to honour his parents will not enjoy the blessing attached to doing so and will not be entitled to enjoy such when he/she becomes a parent.

Esau valued this blessing and sought it with tears. The blessing of Jacob over his sons shaped their destinies (Gen 49). Don't be beclouded by whatever blessing you think you may be enjoying at the moment, desire the blessing of your father. The fact that God gave you as a gift to your parent makes their blessing critical to your life and needed to connect you to heavenly blessings!

Prayer Point
Lord! I receive the grace to honour my fathers in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis
You must always provoke the blessing of the father if you must live long with heavenly blessings in every facet of life!

Have a Blessed Year 2020!!!

(1) (Reply)

My Opinion On How the Church Should Handle The Crowd Issue In Gatherings / Will God Forgive Me For this / HURRAY: Prophet Odumeje Remembers Home, See What Odumeje Did For His Village (vi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.