Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,156 members, 7,849,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:11 AM

Rev'd Tolu Agboola: How I Benefited From The Anointing Of The Fathers (video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rev'd Tolu Agboola: How I Benefited From The Anointing Of The Fathers (video) (398 Views)

Rev'd Tolu Agboola Shares What Happened When Thugs Were Sent To Attack Him / Osun Election: What Happened To Prophet Mike Agboola's Prophecy? / Prophet Mike Agboola Prophecy On Osun Election: 'Omisore Is Winner' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rev'd Tolu Agboola: How I Benefited From The Anointing Of The Fathers (video) by SayMeHello: 1:58pm On Mar 09, 2022
There is a path that open us up to benefiting from the labour of our elders. We can benefit from the priesthood and anointing of ranking men by taking the right wise spiritual steps. That is what Rev'd Tolu Agboola explains in this video.
Be blessed as you watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyY9yk53eoo

(1) (Reply)

My Take On The Gospel Singer, Osinachi's Saga / Greatest Insult, Redline: Jesus Is Not God / Why Do Nigerian Pastors Like To Charge For Prayers ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.