Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,523 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

Breaking: USA Just Invested $2 Trillion On Weapons, Ready To Launch To Iran - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Breaking: USA Just Invested $2 Trillion On Weapons, Ready To Launch To Iran (1668 Views)

U.S. To Iran: Coronavirus Won't Save You From Sanctions / USA Female Soldiers Go Viral - Twerking On The Way To IRAN WAR!! / This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: USA Just Invested $2 Trillion On Weapons, Ready To Launch To Iran by thablogger: 8:16am On Jan 05, 2020
The President of the United States of America has stated today that they have spent two trillion dollars in preparation for what Iran has planned for them.

He wrote...

"The United States just spent Two Trillion Dollars on Military Equipment. We are the biggest and by far the BEST in the World! If Iran attacks an American Base, or any American, we will be sending some of that brand new beautiful equipment their way...and without hesitation!"

Source: http://www.musictori.com/2020/01/breaking-usa-just-invested-2-trillion.html

1 Like

Re: Breaking: USA Just Invested $2 Trillion On Weapons, Ready To Launch To Iran by thablogger: 8:18am On Jan 05, 2020
See Photos Here>>>
Re: Breaking: USA Just Invested $2 Trillion On Weapons, Ready To Launch To Iran by ghettokid1(m): 8:18am On Jan 05, 2020
May God save his people from the war
Re: Breaking: USA Just Invested $2 Trillion On Weapons, Ready To Launch To Iran by daddytime(m): 8:20am On Jan 05, 2020
Dem don put nuclear button for mad man hand. Anything wey una see make una collect.
Re: Breaking: USA Just Invested $2 Trillion On Weapons, Ready To Launch To Iran by Rosskii: 8:21am On Jan 05, 2020
This guy is insane.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: USA Just Invested $2 Trillion On Weapons, Ready To Launch To Iran by MylezKayn(m): 8:22am On Jan 05, 2020
Anyhow it goes US will obliterate Iran

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: USA Just Invested $2 Trillion On Weapons, Ready To Launch To Iran by decatalyst(m): 8:29am On Jan 05, 2020
Rosskii:
This guy is insane.

I have always said, he is a ticking time bomb.

Don't be surprised that he may indirectly benefit from this...he is a business man. cool

1 Like

Re: Breaking: USA Just Invested $2 Trillion On Weapons, Ready To Launch To Iran by Davash222(m): 8:31am On Jan 05, 2020
RIP to Iran in advance.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: USA Just Invested $2 Trillion On Weapons, Ready To Launch To Iran by Rosskii: 8:33am On Jan 05, 2020
MylezKayn:

It's not that simple. Iran is skilled in asymmetric warfare. And they've prepared for war against the US for decades. They won't fight a conventional war. They will launch surprise attacks, and use their shia miltiant forces, like Hezbollah. They could even have sleeper cells in major US/Western cities just waiting for the order to strike. Imagine if those ones start releasing chemical or biological weapons? I mean, this could get really ugly.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: USA Just Invested $2 Trillion On Weapons, Ready To Launch To Iran by Pentasoft1978: 8:58am On Jan 05, 2020
Rosskii:

It's not that simple. Iran is skilled in asymmetric warfare. And they've prepared for war against the US for decades. They won't fight a conventional war. They will launch surprise attacks, and use their shia miltiant forces, like Hezbollah. They could even have sleeper cells in major US/Western cities just waiting for the order to strike. Imagine if those ones start releasing chemical or biological weapons? I mean, this could get really ugly.
Guy, he Iran has no say , where the US is. don't even compare. For your information, the Jews are solidly behind US.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: USA Just Invested $2 Trillion On Weapons, Ready To Launch To Iran by Ahmed0336(m): 8:59am On Jan 05, 2020
Rosskii:

You're making sense.

I don't support any WWIII abeg let love lead we need peace.
Re: Breaking: USA Just Invested $2 Trillion On Weapons, Ready To Launch To Iran by yanabasee(m): 9:00am On Jan 05, 2020
@We'll be sending some of those brand new beautiful equipments their way and without hesitation.

Believe me.... The two trillions dollars isn't to tackle Iranians alone. But to cover Russia and China and any other countries that might want to get fried.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: USA Just Invested $2 Trillion On Weapons, Ready To Launch To Iran by GOFRONT(m): 9:04am On Jan 05, 2020
How I wish Iran would come to Nigeria to borrow Nigerian Bokoharam Forces (NBF).

Perhaps, just perhaps there would have been peace in the Northeast because USA will wipe them Off for good....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: USA Just Invested $2 Trillion On Weapons, Ready To Launch To Iran by Rosskii: 9:04am On Jan 05, 2020
Pentasoft1978:
Guy, he Iran has no say , where the US is. don't even compare. For your information, the Jews are solidly behind US.

Do you know that several war simulations of Iran Vs USA were conducted by US military experts, and in all scenarios, the US lost? Look it up.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: USA Just Invested $2 Trillion On Weapons, Ready To Launch To Iran by yanabasee(m): 9:05am On Jan 05, 2020
Rosskii:

The world have revolve pass the asymmetric fighting skills... Will Iran be able to battle drones? Will they be able to handle nuclear destructive soundless drones that will be hovering over their hideouts?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: USA Just Invested $2 Trillion On Weapons, Ready To Launch To Iran by chy101: 9:06am On Jan 05, 2020
God bless America

God bless Trump

The world is a better place without Islamic countries.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: USA Just Invested $2 Trillion On Weapons, Ready To Launch To Iran by Lanretoye(m): 9:06am On Jan 05, 2020
Did trump really posted this?
Re: Breaking: USA Just Invested $2 Trillion On Weapons, Ready To Launch To Iran by tartar9(m): 9:07am On Jan 05, 2020
Pentasoft1978:
You mean Israel that ordinary Egypt's military is ranked more powerful than
USA doesn't need any Israeli support rather it's the other way round.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: USA Just Invested $2 Trillion On Weapons, Ready To Launch To Iran by Rosskii: 9:08am On Jan 05, 2020
yanabasee:

The world have revolve pass the asymmetric fighting skills... Will Iran be able to battle drones? Will they be able to handle nuclear destructive soundless drones that will be hovering over their hideouts?

Can the US handle unknown Iranian sleeper cells that could number thousands across US cities? What happens if those ones start releasing chemical and biological weapons across the US. This, even after Iran has been annihilated?

I mean, the defeat of Iran could just be the start of trouble.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: USA Just Invested $2 Trillion On Weapons, Ready To Launch To Iran by ahiboilandgas: 9:10am On Jan 05, 2020
Rosskii:

noise making na sa sadam Hussein,gadaffi make mouth

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: USA Just Invested $2 Trillion On Weapons, Ready To Launch To Iran by Iamgrey5(m): 9:12am On Jan 05, 2020
Rosskii:

Do you know that several war simulations of Iran Vs USA were conducted by US military experts, and in all scenarios, the US lost? Look it up.
Lol

I will like a link to this classified information!

Do you know the Us sunk half of Iranian navy ships in a single operation in the 1980s.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: USA Just Invested $2 Trillion On Weapons, Ready To Launch To Iran by Iamgrey5(m): 9:14am On Jan 05, 2020
Rosskii:

Can the US handle unknown Iranian sleeper cells that could number thousands across US cities? What happens if those ones start releasing chemical and biological weapons across the US. This, even after Iran has been annihilated?

Us killed the number two most powerful person in Iran in a single raid.

I think it's clear that the US has more intelligence about Iran than Iran has about the US at this point.

NB: I am not supporting Iran, I am just stating facts.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: USA Just Invested $2 Trillion On Weapons, Ready To Launch To Iran by GamalNasser: 9:16am On Jan 05, 2020
daddytime:
Dem don put nuclear button for mad man hand. Anything wey una see make una collect.

Senseless talk . So he should keep quiet and allow Iranians threaten Americans ... Yesterday Iran said they had targeted 35 American sites and you supported them and hours later the US president says if Iran attacks any American site America will attack 52 Iranian sites in retaliation and the you now say the American President is a mad man ..can't you see you are the one who is not okay here ...you are a supporter of Islamic Terrorism so stop pretending

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: USA Just Invested $2 Trillion On Weapons, Ready To Launch To Iran by mrvitalis(m): 9:18am On Jan 05, 2020
yanabasee:

No body is using nuclear weapons ...if America tries that then Russia would step in ...Russia has far more nuclear weapon that US

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: USA Just Invested $2 Trillion On Weapons, Ready To Launch To Iran by GamalNasser: 9:18am On Jan 05, 2020
Rosskii:

Shut up there is no iranian sleeper cell anywhere ..Irans Economy is at the brink of crumbling and they can't even afford 6 days of war at this point . Only you supports Buhari , support herdsmen , support Boko Haram and now Terrorism ..are you okay so?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: USA Just Invested $2 Trillion On Weapons, Ready To Launch To Iran by GamalNasser: 9:20am On Jan 05, 2020
mrvitalis:

No body is using nuclear weapons ...if America tries that then Russia would step in ...Russia has far more nuclear weapon that US

For your info Russian okayed the assassination of Soleimani a days before the strike ..His days were over the day he attacked the Saudi oil fields

1 Like

Re: Breaking: USA Just Invested $2 Trillion On Weapons, Ready To Launch To Iran by Blackeuropean: 9:21am On Jan 05, 2020
Rosskii:

Let me just make contribution.

Bro getting or having chemical weapon smuggled into U.S. is 95% impossible, forget about all this sleeper cell talks, highest they could do is mass shooting if they have the chance, U.S. military can never be a match to that of Iran.

Iran is just being stubborn And truth be told, they knew they can never do nothing to U.S. except all this their terror attacks on U.S. foreign posts.
Re: Breaking: USA Just Invested $2 Trillion On Weapons, Ready To Launch To Iran by Blackeuropean: 9:36am On Jan 05, 2020
mrvitalis:

Having highest number of nuclear weapons does not mean you are stronger, It's all about strategy.

If Russia or U.S. decide assuming to lunch nuclear attacks against themselves, if just only 10 of up to 7000 plus nuclear weapons owns by russia manages to hit U.S., I bet you it will cause great human catastrophy.
If U.S. also succeed in getting 10 out of their 6000 plus into Russia by I.C.B.M, or Nuclear Submarines, the same fate they will suffer.

So they do not need all the stock piles from each other to get to their enemies during war time to cause damages, I can bet you 50 to 100 nuclear wars heads is more than enough to annihilate each other.

And nuclear weapon knows no civilian or military personal, hence treaty was signed to not use it after the attacks in Japan .

1 Like

Re: Breaking: USA Just Invested $2 Trillion On Weapons, Ready To Launch To Iran by Bewiseedet(m): 9:45am On Jan 05, 2020
Lanretoye:
Did trump really posted this?
yes.
Re: Breaking: USA Just Invested $2 Trillion On Weapons, Ready To Launch To Iran by Bewiseedet(m): 9:48am On Jan 05, 2020
Pls we need Trump vs Buhari.
Re: Breaking: USA Just Invested $2 Trillion On Weapons, Ready To Launch To Iran by ItooWorWor(m): 10:00am On Jan 05, 2020
MylezKayn:
USA increasing it millitary bugdet shows they are scared of Iran.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: USA Just Invested $2 Trillion On Weapons, Ready To Launch To Iran by Blackeuropean: 10:12am On Jan 05, 2020
ItooWorWor:

USA increasing it millitary bugdet shows they are scared of Iran.

Why do you guys just like saying things anyhow in this forum with researches?

U.S. scared of Iran? Please check their military stats.

Do you know that Iran is still using outdated F-14 TomCats that was bought from U.S. Military back then? Those Warplanes was great then but has been taken out of service years back because they have F-16 which is superior snd other far more advance warplanes, Iran stands no chance.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The Pilot Who Shot Down Malaysian Boeing MH-17 - Vladislav Voloshin / UAE Court Rules Men Can Beat Wives / Boy Defends Wounded Mother With A Cutlery From Gun-carrying Soldier (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.