Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,768 members, 7,813,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

How A Woman Expires(lesson To All Women) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How A Woman Expires(lesson To All Women) (1763 Views)

The Bitter Experience That Taught Me A Lesson To Save Money (True Story) / Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children / How My Brother Learnt His Lesson In A Hard Way After Marrying A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Woman Expires(lesson To All Women) by Utanisco(m): 9:21am On Jan 05, 2020
I got this bomb for all women
if you think this isn't true,
then look round you'd see a similar case like this

please our women out there choose wisely at the right time

lalasticlacla pls help our women

Re: How A Woman Expires(lesson To All Women) by Utanisco(m): 9:22am On Jan 05, 2020
shoooo shocked
Re: How A Woman Expires(lesson To All Women) by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 05, 2020
Things have really changed at this present age unlike in the past when age 25 is the limit for anyone to get married. I have uncle who got married at age 19, and that was order of the day back then.

People (male and female folks) don't find it so easy to go into wedlock these days, too many obstacles are obstructing this next phase of life. At age 30, my heart still beats when the thouhgt of marriage cross my mind, I don't even see myself getting married any time soon.

As for ladies who don't get married at tender ages, many reasons might be attributed to this, but this is most common among ladies who are well educated. They pursue their educational career forgetting that they are not getting younger as days pass. Before they know it, they are 30 something already and it is then even if few them will start thinking where they've missed road and get this far without someone they can call a husband.

2 Likes

Re: How A Woman Expires(lesson To All Women) by yanabasee(m): 9:38am On Jan 05, 2020
Not funny.... The Bride price is the most problem that keeps the ladies this long.....

Up north, this doesn't apply. But down south and east.. They face this problem. Young people can't make the right choice anymore. This tact is just to sell their daughters to the rich men only.

1 Like

Re: How A Woman Expires(lesson To All Women) by Akinbahm(m): 9:48am On Jan 05, 2020
yanabasee:
Not funny.... The Bride price is the most problem that keeps the ladies this long.....

Up north, this doesn't apply. But down south and east.. They face this problem. Young people can't make the right choice anymore. This tact is just to sell their daughters to the rich men only.

Guys are not smiling with Marriage these days, no one want to carry burden (Responsibilities) beyond his capacity.
Re: How A Woman Expires(lesson To All Women) by Amanee(f): 10:49am On Jan 05, 2020
A woman has expired and lost her dreams at 40? Maybe your mothers and the women in your lives certainly doesn't apply to me or the females I know.

15 Likes

Re: How A Woman Expires(lesson To All Women) by Utanisco(m): 11:10am On Jan 05, 2020
Amanee:
A woman has expired and lost her dreams at 40? Maybe your mothers and the women in your lives certainly doesn't apply to me or the females I know.

take am easy na
this thing is not mouth talk

1 Like

Re: How A Woman Expires(lesson To All Women) by frenchtoast(f): 11:40am On Jan 05, 2020
Whenever a woman is not married by a certain age, men latch onto one narrative: that it’s because she was messing about in her so called younger years.

And what’s with all the fear mongering? On one hand you don’t know what the benefit of having a wife is and consider it a burden, and then in the same breath you are trying to shame them for not being married.

Confused lots

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How A Woman Expires(lesson To All Women) by Goodgod213: 12:06pm On Jan 05, 2020
What women don’t know is that the perception of men is that If she is not married before 28 years

She has fuvked around during her prime and looking for someone to dump her life problems on
She is ugly or has bad character
Or she is jobless as no man wants a liability. No more liabilities in this 2020

Most women cannot eat they haven’t warmed a man’s bed which we know. At least every two weeks a Nigerian Lady is bound to open her legs as she cannot fast for two weeks
Re: How A Woman Expires(lesson To All Women) by CHoccolaTE: 1:53pm On Jan 05, 2020
Why are nairaland men so obsessed with women issues?
You people have mental problems

Leave old spinsters alone, it's their life not yours, no need to remind them that they have expired or whatever you call it, face your life, leave them

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How A Woman Expires(lesson To All Women) by bukatyne(f): 4:50pm On Jan 05, 2020
Utanisco:
I got this bomb for all women
if you think this isn't true,
then look round you'd see a similar case like this

please our women out there choose wisely at the right time

lalasticlacla pls help our women

You thread talks of 'when' and not 'how'.

Anyways, the earlier a lady decides to get married and stop frolicking with guys just because (if she was previously doing so), the easier it is to pick a good man who loves her because she is not desperate.

I have seen a number top shot single women (especially when they don't have kids) and the desperation is there. I have also seen men who are always looking for wives and going through several dates to 'find' the one.

Almost everyone wants that special one you can call yours and build with.

1 Like

Re: How A Woman Expires(lesson To All Women) by mmsen: 4:53pm On Jan 05, 2020
Why are Africans so obsessed with forcing people to get married?

Nigeria has an abundance of rushed/bad marriages and abusive spouses. Why would you risk adding to this number? What do we gain from it?

Maybe she says those things to stop the ignorant people around her from pestering her. Believe it or not, some people do not wish to get married or have children. Leave them be.

5 Likes

Re: How A Woman Expires(lesson To All Women) by dangotesmummy: 5:32pm On Jan 05, 2020
Smh

When you're obsessed with other people's lives, decisions and choices at the expense of yours,you need to go and see a therapist you may think that you are normal because you do what normal people do, but you are not.yorubas call them werey alasho.oyinbos call them psychotic people or people suffering from obsessive compulsive disorder

It's a mental issue

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Woman Expires(lesson To All Women) by Pavore9: 5:38pm On Jan 05, 2020
No human being expires, we all have our timeline. Don't peddle fear to get a lady to marry a man, who himself is still tottering as she is not responsible for the sad state of the Nigerian economy nor the elders who demand an arm and a leg for the traditional rites.

It is your type that look for a white-skinned lady in her 60s and above to marry.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Woman Expires(lesson To All Women) by Tomjazzy2: 8:32pm On Jan 05, 2020
I opened this, hoping to read something different, but was I disappointed.

It's saddening that most ladies aren't even helping in changing the narrative sad
Re: How A Woman Expires(lesson To All Women) by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:03pm On Jan 05, 2020
Any man that rants and yapp on and on about ladies, are among the lowest carcasses in existence, a highly intellectual, goal oriented, focused man, wouldn't be counting ages of women according to whatever, so sisters, worry not, these ones are not worth it at all.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Woman Expires(lesson To All Women) by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:05pm On Jan 05, 2020
Tomjazzy2:

It's saddening that most ladies aren't even helping in changing the narrative sad

Nobody gives two fvcks what you think or changing the narrative to please dingos, y'all can drool on anything women, that your business.

4 Likes

Re: How A Woman Expires(lesson To All Women) by johnkey: 4:04am On Jan 06, 2020
To marry now dey fear person o, no wife material for market again. From one hotel to another from one diick to another.
Re: How A Woman Expires(lesson To All Women) by APOPTOSIS: 4:52am On Jan 06, 2020
For me, I urge GUYS to STOP getting Married and Proceed to this BABYMAMA THING, after all the LADIES admire it a lot.
It Saves the GUYS, the issues of

1. ....Spending Lavishly on a Wedding in these difficult Times.
2. ....Nowadays Divorces.
3. ....Being Followed, Pestered and Monitored around by your spouse.
4. ....Deserted Peace of Mind & Spiritual Headaches from Wives.
5. ....Marrying SLAY QUEENS with no inbuilt memory.
6. ....Marrying an Upcoming Feminist.
7. ....Committing Murder in Marriage.
8. ....Tearing Brothers and Sisters Apart by the Newly Untrained Wives

Finally, it Guarantees FREEDOM to both Parties involved.
MARRIAGE is not a sure route to Happiness but can only be termed a GOOD ONE when you have married your RIGHT CHOICE, who is also resistant to EVIL CHANGE.
Re: How A Woman Expires(lesson To All Women) by APOPTOSIS: 5:17am On Jan 06, 2020
johnkey:
To marry now dey fear person o, no wife material for market again. From one hotel to another from one diick to another.
NO TRY am.
MARRIAGE no be INVESTMENT oooo except GOOD Marriage.
Better Invest Your WEALTH in Something else now, that will yield dividend.
PLEASE take Your TIME oooo.
Na MAN u be oooo.
No RUSH MARRIAGE ooooo at least for now.
EVIL LADIES are on the loose. Appears someone left the GATE opened.
LADIES are becoming increasingly HEARTLESS.

They KILL MEN now ooooo.
U saw the statistics of 2019. Those ones na the documented ones oooo.
If na PIKIN be your Problem, strike a Written agreement with a Young Lady to have a CHILD for you and make sure you pay her for it, as an evidence.
Re: How A Woman Expires(lesson To All Women) by Tomjazzy2: 10:04am On Jan 06, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Nobody gives two fvcks what you think or changing the narrative to please dingos, y'all can drool on anything women, that your business.

You lack simple capacity to comprehend, miss.

I'm sure you'd be ashamed of yourself if you read what I wrote up there again. This time, slowly, please.
Re: How A Woman Expires(lesson To All Women) by kodix(m): 11:20am On Jan 06, 2020
Are from the moon! Your write up is outdated and old fashioned! Is not like that again,for both women and men all you need is to have money data all, men will follow you! If they don't want you give birth or adopt!, build houses and establish.money is everything now my dear! Not husband.

3 Likes

Re: How A Woman Expires(lesson To All Women) by cococandy(f): 1:12pm On Jan 06, 2020
You opened it for woman bashing .
Joblessness
Tomjazzy2:

4 Likes

Re: How A Woman Expires(lesson To All Women) by cococandy(f): 1:14pm On Jan 06, 2020
One moment: marriage does not benefit men.

The next moment: tearing their pants because women won’t marry them.

The confusion is amusing.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How A Woman Expires(lesson To All Women) by frenchtoast(f): 1:40pm On Jan 06, 2020
Tomjazzy2:

You thought productive conversation would come out of referring to someone as ‘expired’?

Please focus on changing the narrative that you’re less than smart instead cheesy

5 Likes

Re: How A Woman Expires(lesson To All Women) by Tomjazzy2: 6:03pm On Jan 06, 2020
cococandy:
You opened it for woman bashing .
Joblessness

frenchtoast:

You thought productive conversation would come out of referring to someone as ‘expired’?

Please focus on changing the narrative that you’re less than smart instead cheesy

Apparently you both have troubles comprehending what I wrote up there.

The Topic is sadly a stereotype way of thinking, especially in this part of the world -- it's an erroneously held viewpoint by many.

I opened it, hoping to be surprised by the content therein. I'd hoped it won't be the "usual".

I finished by challenging the ladies to try and change this narrative, as I reckon that they have let themselves down on many occasions.

(1) (Reply)

Make This Heat No For Kill You, Mini Ac Available. Cheap And Affordable / How Many Types Of Marriage Are Legal In Nigeria? Is Yours Legal? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.