Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,534 members, 7,812,661 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

The Bitter Experience That Taught Me A Lesson To Save Money (True Story) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Bitter Experience That Taught Me A Lesson To Save Money (True Story) (6241 Views)

Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson / I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) / How A Pant Taught Me How To Always Mind My Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Bitter Experience That Taught Me A Lesson To Save Money (True Story) by Lostchild(m): 3:31pm On Aug 23, 2021
Please NOTE; this write up is long because it is about a blow that taught me a painful lesson and the art of saving money. In this experience I lost 3 Million naira and more because at first I did not understand this tactics of the devils.

I am not writing for the crowd but for 1 or 2 persons who is open to learning, so if you are the type who likes quickie quickie, who can not patiently read long text, then this long write up is not for you.

Everything I wrote here is 100% true. It involve God and how the devils used the wife of another man to create a loop hole to attack my finance. At first I wanted to shorten the write but decide to write what happen and how it happen and why it happened.

In year 2010, I dated a girl who drain me and plunder me into a life of poverty and suffering. Before I met this girl, I was doing well financially but I did not know how to save money. I didn't save any money because I never knew the art of saving and selfishness.

Because of this girl I went through so much pain and suffering that, when I walk on the road, people who do not know me will think I was a mental person walking on the road.

I became tired and decided to deal with the root cause of my troubles. I lock myself up and began to pray to God my helper. I prayed for many hours, days, weeks, months, infact I violently prayed everyday for 2 years before God opened a financial door for me just to clean me up because I had look so bad in appearance. In answer to my prayers, God, brought money to me in six digit (000000).

I was happy but I made a mistake by not using the money for what God wanted me to use it for. The money was meant for me to clean myself, buy food, pay my rent and take care of my self but I started spending money on people who are unworthy. I started giving all my money away. I give and give and give and I keep giving, for me I see the giving and helping as my fun center. I am not a smoker or a drinker or a partyer but giving and helping was the only thing I do for fun.

I began to understand why people enjoy drinking and partying because of the happiness I feel when I give and solve the financial problems of others. I became drunk with giving that I needed more money to use and solve the problems of others and most of the people I spend for are women, people around me who are not even related to me.

I have a soft sport for women struggling with children as I do not understand selfishness or why a person will value money than priceless human beings. I believe that we humans should live to love and love to help.

I didnt know I was making a mistake as I was spending all my money on others. I contact my family members as I charter rickshaw (keke) and load and sent food / goods to them. They were so full of joy as I keep telling them more is coming.

I went to the boutique and collected some of the finest set of clothing's and the seller gave me a price that seem fair, but I told him the cloths were too expensive as I left his shop. I took the money home and I saw a person who need money to pay rent. I said to myself, this person has problem and needed the money than me. I added trice the amount and gave it to the person.

I remember a woman with children that was struglling and I went to meet her and gave her bags of rice and gooddies. I said, O that babe that wanted to go to school, yes I went to my bank account and collected half the money in my account and gave it to her. Instead of me to think of how to fv'ck her, I was thinking of how to help her life.

I started praying more, asking God to give me more money so that I can spend more money on people with financial problem. I never knew the devils were planning to attack my finance.

All the devils in my family and the devils in the life of these people I was helping has a grand plan as they saw me as a big problem that need to be remove from their path. I didn't know that the enemies are targetting my finance.

The devils needed to attack my finance but the money came to me through prayers. My violent prayers has blinded them and they are not able to see where the money was coming from.

To attack my finance, the devils needed a loop hole to see the source of where my money was coming from and the only way to see the root of where my money comes from, is to subject me to fall into ANGER. The devils need someone new that will tempt me to fall into ANGER and that is where a woman, someone wife must be used to tempt me

I am a person that is very difficult to get provoke physically, no matter who you are or what you do to me, I will ignore you or walk away but I fall into the trap because I have tolerated this evil woman for some years and I was tired of tolerating her. The enemy has previously used many people to try to provoke me to anger but as a meek person I didnt retaliate or fall to their trap

All they need to do to attack my finance is ANGER. The devils needed someone that will distract me from prayer, they wanted me to get angry because anger is a perfect instrument of the devils.

When this woman started to manipulate heavily, at first I was even confused because she began to do things she doesn't do. I tolerated her for days and became tired because she has done so much in the past and I over look and endure her. I responded to her and qaurrel with her over her bad attitude, that was another mistake I made. Because she is another man wife I was not be able to lay hands on her, so I went to the police station and the police was ready to arrest her. I was compassionate and felt pitty and I withdrew as I never intend to hurt her. My finance was attacked and I lost a business deal of 3 million naira. I cried and cried and plead with God to help me. The attack of the devils was so brutal that I lost lot of money and became broke as I previously did not save any money.

I became so broke that I did not have even a plate of food to eat and went back to my suffering mode. I only bought one shirt of N1000 and that shirt I wear it every day for 1 year and 11 months (701) days. Everyone I spend money and helped, heavily close their heart against me, in fact my eye come clear. I began to beg for food just to stay alive.

On Christmas day was the hardest. I saw one of them holding two chicken and I was happy that at least I have someone, she will remember me and give to me just a plate of rice, the watch night to Christmas day, I stayed in hunger as I slept in hunger and the pain of hunger almost killed me. On Christmas day I was looking at my ceiling wondering whom to meet for a plate of food. I started to pray, Father God, let this woman I gave bags of rice three months ago remember me and give me a plate of rice, the more I prayed, the more my hunger increase.

12pm no food, 2:00 pm no one knock my door just to give me a plate of rice. I began to remember back in the days, where free christmass rice will be given to a person in many fold. All those I spent money on, none of them remember to give to me a plate of rice. When the hunger became extreme I lock my door and went out if not I will die of hunger.

By 5:00pm on christmas eve, I was lucky to receive 3 cups of raw rice from the people I never gave anything when I had money, while those I spent my life for, close their heart on me. I learn a bitter lesson.

THE PURPOSE OF THIS MESSAGE

As a man, you must never never fall into anger, never gossip or engage in quarreling. The first and last time I quarrel inside compound (yard). I lost 3 million and more

Giving in to anger is a perfect instrument of the devils. I have even seen men whom the devils uses their wife to provoke them to fall into anger

Women are easy instrument of the devil, so the kind of woman you marry will destroy you or promote you.

Gossip is for people that are not doing important things and have nothing important to offer. Why would you want someone like that?

LESSON LEARNED

After the devils succeeded in attacking my finance in 2015, it took me another six years for me to see money again but in the lowest level. I heavily suffered for those six wasted years but I learn a bitter lesson. I have more wisdom when it comes to dealing with humans and I learn more on how to use money wisely. I am more humble and more wiser than before. I have more diplomacy now.

★I learn the art of financial savings, I even opened a new bank account for the purpose of savings.

★I learn that I must love myself first before loving anyone.

★ I learn that I must love myself more than anyone

★I learn that I must make myself happy before sharing my happiness.

★I must not sacrifice my life for anyone. Yes, I must not suffer for anyone..

FINALS WORDS

Right now, I am advising people to have savings, to prepare for the storms of life.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bitter Experience That Taught Me A Lesson To Save Money (True Story) by SportsHD: 3:34pm On Aug 23, 2021
I always look forward to you and nwaimkpe's write up.

2 Likes

Re: The Bitter Experience That Taught Me A Lesson To Save Money (True Story) by Bola146(f): 3:35pm On Aug 23, 2021
cool
Re: The Bitter Experience That Taught Me A Lesson To Save Money (True Story) by Lostchild(m): 4:38pm On Aug 23, 2021
Imalmal1
Kindly accept my apology as I was harden and uneasy with you previously.

The question you previously asked me is not a bad question but a nice one, although I didn't answer you the way I should.

In answer to your question, I will tell you that, most of my unhappiness come from two ways, (1) what I have lost (2) what I currently endure. I think about everything I have lost and the type of life I was suppose to be living, this is my major pain and grief. I don't have sad countenance but I am always in a quiet mood and constantly in meditation.

As a person who is full of life experience with so much betrayal, you just don't easily allow people into your life. I observe the attitude of people around me and will instantly and acurately know who they are, base from my past experience. I can relate with a person but not on daily basis.

The problems comes when women in particular wants me to give them myself in friendship or as a chat buddy's, this is what I can not give them because I have been there before and done with that and it doesn't always end well for me. If I allow you to be my friend, you will become part of my soul and I will love you with all my heart and soul, This is what I can't give to just about anyone.

The devils may have brought me down to live around them, that doesn't mean I should operate in their level. I constantly feel down and tired when I constantly experience my past circles of event in my present.

I will will create few thread and move on. I am expossing and and droping down my past troubles on nairaland because it makes me feel more weightless and free the more I share.

I can open some of the most finest thread and have the most intellectual conversation, but that is not why I created this account. I am not here to teach but to share my life as a totally different person who love being totally different.

Just imagine, you suffered many heartbreak, betrayal and abused, someone new comes into your life. He wanted you to love him by all means and you are still trying to heal from your past injuries.

Frozen70 / Imalmal1, I hope you dig me?

2 Likes

Re: The Bitter Experience That Taught Me A Lesson To Save Money (True Story) by ebuk4real(m): 4:43pm On Aug 23, 2021
sad sad

Nice read. It was edifying

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Experience That Taught Me A Lesson To Save Money (True Story) by Adamgeneral12: 4:52pm On Aug 23, 2021
Thank you my man.

I'm learning how to kick some ass out of my way.

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Experience That Taught Me A Lesson To Save Money (True Story) by Adamgeneral12: 5:46pm On Aug 23, 2021
Lostchild:
If I allow you to be my friend, you will become part of my soul and I will love you with all my heart and soul, This is what I can't give to just about anyone.

No need to say it loud, I have already saw it in you, you keep promise, you piety people, you correct people and you like to say your mind.

People with this kind of character are the one most gold digger always want to be close to, they knew that if they do you bad you will not retaliate.
when I was in Egba land, a woman was just looking at me and she face the woman next to her and said this brother will not see anything comot for this Egba land
I had her as she said it to the other woman in low voice, so I ask her, what did you say Iyalode? And she now face me and repeated what she said.
I now ask her why was she wishing me bad luck?
She said I'm too nice and in Egba anybody that is nice will be the target of those scavengers that are looking for week people like me to deal with.

True true I no see shingbain comot for there and na the nice dem use get me.

If you carry fire for head nobody go mess up with you but if you just dey lough with everybody hmmmm....

3 Likes

Re: The Bitter Experience That Taught Me A Lesson To Save Money (True Story) by frozen70(f): 7:57pm On Aug 23, 2021
Lostchild:
Imalmal1
Kindly accept my apology as I was harden and uneasy with you previously.

The question you previously asked me is not a bad question but a nice one, although I didn't answer you the way I should.

In answer to your question, I will tell you that, most of my unhappiness come from two ways, (1) what I have lost (2) what I currently endure. I think about everything I have lost and the type of life I was suppose to be living, this is my major pain and grief. I don't have sad countenance but I am always in a quiet mood and constantly in meditation.

As a person who is full of life experience with so much betrayal, you just don't easily allow people into your life. I observe the attitude of people around me and will instantly acurately know who they are, base from my past. I can relate with a person but not on daily basis.

The problems comes when women in particular wants me to give them myself in friendship or as a chat buddy's, this is what I can not give them because I have been there before and done with that because it doesn't always end well for me. If I allow you to be my friend, you will become part of my soul and I will love you with all my heart and soul, This is what I can't give to just about anyone.

The devils may have brought me down to leave around them, that doesn't mean I should operate in their level. I constantly feel down and tired when I constantly experience my past circles of event in my present.

I will will create few thread and move on. I am expossing and and droping down my past troubles on nairaland because it makes me feel more weightless and free the more I share.

I can open some of the most finest thread and have the most intellectual conversation, but that is not why I created this account. I am not here to teach but to share my life as a totally different person who love being totally different.

Just imagine, you suffered many heartbreak, betrayal and abused, someone new comes into your life. He wanted you to love him by all means and you are still trying to heal from your past injuries.

Frozen70 and Imalmal1, I hope you get me?

Apology accepted

It's time for you to use your past suffering and experience to better your future
It's good to help people but helping people without building yourself is like

A situation where you used concrete to build a bridge for people's comfort to walk

And use mud sand to build your own bridge

Of course, yours will collapse and it will collapse when your weight rests on it while walking

Plan for your future so that your future will plan how to sustain you when you are weak

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Experience That Taught Me A Lesson To Save Money (True Story) by Zhunnurayn(m): 11:12pm On Aug 23, 2021
Lostchild.
Thank you Soo much for sharing this, I'm upcoming but seem to be in exact same shoes, but sharing your story here got me out of a deadly pit before I actually fell in. Don't mind nairalanders bashing you here, your stories are of immense importance to us.
One day, someday, someway, somewhere, I will meet you. Beep me once you're back on WhatsApp.
We're henceforth friends

3 Likes

Re: The Bitter Experience That Taught Me A Lesson To Save Money (True Story) by Lostchild(m): 9:55am On Aug 24, 2021
frozen70:

Apology accepted

It's time for you to use your past suffering and experience to better your future
It's good to help people but helping people without building yourself is like

A situation where you used concrete to build a bridge for people's comfort to walk

And use mud sand to build your own bridge

Of course, yours will collapse and it will collapse when your weight rests on it while walking

Plan for your future so that your future will plan how to sustain you when you are weak

I have learnt a lot and I am still in the learning curve. I must not forget the lessons from my past, so that my past will not repeay Itself.

If i failed to used the lessons I learn from my past, the future will easily destroy me.

I am more wiser and I have more diplomacy now

Thank you for the advice.
Re: The Bitter Experience That Taught Me A Lesson To Save Money (True Story) by Lostchild(m): 9:57am On Aug 24, 2021
Zhunnurayn:
Lostchild.
Thank you Soo much for sharing this, I'm upcoming but seem to be in exact same shoes, but sharing your story here got me out of a deadly pit before I actually fell in. Don't mind nairalanders bashing you here, your stories are of immense importance to us.
One day, someday, someway, somewhere, I will meet you. Beep me once you're back on WhatsApp.
We're henceforth friends

Thank you.

I will.
Re: The Bitter Experience That Taught Me A Lesson To Save Money (True Story) by Lostchild(m): 10:15am On Aug 24, 2021
Adamgeneral12:
Thank you my man.

I'm learning how to kick some ass out of my way.

It is good.

・This world is not for the nice guys!

・Life is too short to spend it with assholes

・Choose your close associates carefully

・When your gut tells you something is wrong, trust it.
Re: The Bitter Experience That Taught Me A Lesson To Save Money (True Story) by ibechris(m): 11:23am On Aug 24, 2021
While u are learning in a hard way,pls do not save ur money in Banks.

Go to investment houses,and open accounts with them. At least u are sure of making something out of it on a monthly basis.

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Experience That Taught Me A Lesson To Save Money (True Story) by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 25, 2021
This OP, you sure love to write. Why not start a blog?

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Experience That Taught Me A Lesson To Save Money (True Story) by Nuelito: 11:18am On Aug 25, 2021
Nice article..too if long pass River Nile but it's worth reading

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Experience That Taught Me A Lesson To Save Money (True Story) by Lostchild(m): 12:40pm On Aug 25, 2021
ibechris:
While u are learning in a hard way,pls do not save ur money in Banks.

Go to investment houses,and open accounts with them. At least u are sure of making something out of it on a monthly basis.

Re: The Bitter Experience That Taught Me A Lesson To Save Money (True Story) by Lostchild(m): 12:59pm On Aug 25, 2021
InTheCloudySky:
This OP, you sure love to write. Why not start a blog?

I will soon stop writing on Nairaland.

I just want to share my past and move on smiley
Re: The Bitter Experience That Taught Me A Lesson To Save Money (True Story) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 25, 2021
Lostchild:

I will soon stop writing on Nairaland.

I just want to share my past and move on smiley
Yimu. You that will soon open another thread, lol. Seriously, keep at it or better yet, consider opening a blog. I enjoy your threads. You're doing well.

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Experience That Taught Me A Lesson To Save Money (True Story) by socialmediaman: 1:55pm On Aug 25, 2021
Other than lack of savings, one or more of the big mistakes young people make is NOT investing in something that increases in value, or not investing in themselves.

I will stretch the last one a little bit (investing in yourself). If everything you own today is taken away from you, how long will it take you to bounce back, better? That’s a quick test to know how valuable your knowledge and skills are, that is, how much you have invested in yourself.

Time really doesn’t wait for anyone. The money you have today will depreciate in value tomorrow but the skills you build will continue to be valuable for you.

On the other hand, don’t see women as evil, see them as humans just the way you see men, but know that you don’t need women who have nothing to offer you. If her father can help you secure a business or job, by all means be her friend if she wants to. The evil you want to pray against is not the woman, it’s your inability to control your desire for her. learn to take responsibility for your actions, it will help you improve your life because the odds of life will never leave, they will always be there, but what gets better is your ability to walk through them with grace and wisdom.
Re: The Bitter Experience That Taught Me A Lesson To Save Money (True Story) by Bigwig02(m): 2:16pm On Aug 25, 2021
Lostchild:

Re: The Bitter Experience That Taught Me A Lesson To Save Money (True Story) by elmagnifico411(m): 2:45pm On Aug 25, 2021
Aswearigad, this na yeye writing.. mtcheww... Oshi o da nile pako.
Re: The Bitter Experience That Taught Me A Lesson To Save Money (True Story) by ahnie: 4:22pm On Aug 25, 2021
elmagnifico411:
No need to insult him,just read and pass
Greetings!

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Experience That Taught Me A Lesson To Save Money (True Story) by Lostchild(m): 5:04pm On Aug 25, 2021
elmagnifico411:

Look at one of the sons of Eshu
Re: The Bitter Experience That Taught Me A Lesson To Save Money (True Story) by Lostchild(m): 5:06pm On Aug 25, 2021
ahnie:

Greetings!

No let my life pain you.

Satan ; let me be, I ain got your time
Re: The Bitter Experience That Taught Me A Lesson To Save Money (True Story) by ahnie: 5:15pm On Aug 25, 2021
Lostchild:

No let my life pain you.

Satan ; let me be, I ain got your time
Young man ses you misunderstood my comment.lolz at the Satan.

Just so you know...I simply told the young man not to insult you.
Re: The Bitter Experience That Taught Me A Lesson To Save Money (True Story) by ahnie: 5:17pm On Aug 25, 2021
Lostchild:

Tbh,you maa get small skoin Sha o.learn to accept criticism.
Re: The Bitter Experience That Taught Me A Lesson To Save Money (True Story) by Lostchild(m): 5:19pm On Aug 25, 2021
ahnie:

Young man ses you misunderstood my comment.lolz at the Satan.

Just so you know...I simply told the young man not to insult you.
angry
Re: The Bitter Experience That Taught Me A Lesson To Save Money (True Story) by Lostchild(m): 5:20pm On Aug 25, 2021
ahnie:

Tbh,you maa get small skoin Sha o.learn to accept criticism.

Hich glehen schlafen
Re: The Bitter Experience That Taught Me A Lesson To Save Money (True Story) by ahnie: 5:24pm On Aug 25, 2021
Lostchild:

Young woman

Mi Yo rin
Okay omo onime.
Re: The Bitter Experience That Taught Me A Lesson To Save Money (True Story) by ahnie: 5:26pm On Aug 25, 2021
Lostchild:

Hich glehen schlafen
Why are we always at loggerhead seff?
Re: The Bitter Experience That Taught Me A Lesson To Save Money (True Story) by elmagnifico411(m): 6:07pm On Aug 25, 2021
Im not insulting him. I just find write up heading no where cos I took my time to read till d end. Greetings.
ahnie:

Greetings!
Re: The Bitter Experience That Taught Me A Lesson To Save Money (True Story) by elmagnifico411(m): 6:09pm On Aug 25, 2021
No need for words. You're a lost child nah. May u be found.
Lostchild:

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Nairalander Paid For My School Fees / Why Is My Hubby Always All Over Me Oooooo? / Who Inherits The Deceased Mother's Property In Igbo Family.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.