Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,379 members, 7,836,541 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death - Foreign Affairs (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death (104797 Views)

Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death / President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) / Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by unitysheart(m): 7:58pm On Jan 08, 2020
Rotentina:

So, what are you insinuating?

I am insinuating what you are insinuating. God doesn't take side in destructive actions.
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 08, 2020
So, what you are saying is that God take side with the Terrorist!

unitysheart:

I am insinuating what you are insinuating. God doesn't take side in destructive actions.
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by unitysheart(m): 10:15pm On Jan 10, 2020
Rotentina:
So, what you are saying is that God take side with the Terrorist!

Same way the Iranians see the side you are supporting as terrorists.
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by Nobody: 6:10am On Jan 11, 2020
unitysheart:

Same way the Iranians see the side you are supporting as terrorists.

Well, I am a neutral man! I hate terrorism and terrorists! May the Lord be with all the Soldiers!
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by tck2000(m): 11:40am On Jan 11, 2020
Rotentina:

Well, I am a neutral man! I hate terrorism and terrorists! May the Lord be with all the Soldiers!
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by Tonytonic(m): 6:23am On Mar 12, 2020
salford1:

They don't need 3rd world surveyors grin
Hahaha. It's obvious you don't know much about Surveyor.
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by jaeybee98(m): 8:07am On Apr 17, 2020
claremont:

Let me shed light on this as I see a lot of people are just guessing. These guys are getting deployed from Fort Bragg, NC, a safe military base in America, to an American base in Kuwait, a safe country. It will interest you to know that these guys will most likely not get deployed on this flight with any magazines or live rounds on their person whilst enroute to Kuwait. They will only be issued with magazines and live rounds when they need them at the armoury in the American base in Kuwait. This is standard practice with most Armies worldwide, and I'm yet to see any Army that deploys from one safe base to another with live rounds in an aircraft. The magazines and ammunition is transported separately by the Logistics Corps.

Source: I trained and lived with these guys years ago in a previous life in Fort Bragg, NC.
Hello sir, kindly forgive me for mentioning you in this thread, i'd like to ask questions on how to join the British army, the recruitment process, requirements, life in the army and loads of other questions

I'm presently an undergraduate in Nigeria studying biochemistry, is there a way i can join as an officer?

Can i pm you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Inside Kamala Harris 119 Rooms Brief Mansion Close To The White House(Pics) / Taliban Fighters ’round Up Women Into Car Park Like Cattle’ & Open Fire(Pix,vid) / The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.