Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,618 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Will She Say Yes To Me...? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will She Say Yes To Me...? (598 Views)

Free Copies Of Getting A Correct Lady To Say Yes To Your Marriage Proposal / Born Again: Many Christians can not answer "YES" to this question. / UCB Daily Devotional For December 27, 2017: Topic - Say Yes To God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will She Say Yes To Me...? by marttol: 3:01pm On Jan 05, 2020
Have been asking this girl out on WhatsApp for close to a week now...all she has been telling me is that she will think about it, sometimes she will say she is speechless,she doesn't know what to say

NB:we work in same place...

I confronted her one on one one time,she was shy she said she doesn't say this kind of thing face to face...unless I messaged her on WhatsApp...

She actually declined a day after she said I should give her time...she said she can't date someone at her place of work...I still continue...

This girl keep saying she is speechless or doesn't know what to do...

Guys what can I do,cos I love her...

Re: Will She Say Yes To Me...? by chiefolododo(m): 3:07pm On Jan 05, 2020
I cannot comment now, I am sad
Re: Will She Say Yes To Me...? by MJBOLT: 3:15pm On Jan 05, 2020
it's only a matter of time before that girl starts collecting salary from 2 different sources
Re: Will She Say Yes To Me...? by marttol: 3:18pm On Jan 05, 2020
MJBOLT:
it's only a matter of time before that girl starts collecting salary from 2 different sources
you sure
Re: Will She Say Yes To Me...? by fidelmarshal199: 3:44pm On Jan 05, 2020
Too many under age on Nairaland this days....
Re: Will She Say Yes To Me...? by marttol: 4:06pm On Jan 05, 2020
fidelmarshal199:
Too many under age on Nairaland this days....
who is underage ?
Re: Will She Say Yes To Me...? by LOGOBELT: 4:07pm On Jan 05, 2020
Bro, I congratulate you! She is yours in ADVANCE! Congratulations.

When you ask a girl out, there is only 3 possible replies,

1. The Almighty "YES"
2. Unbelievable "NO"
3. "Give me Time" "I will think about it" or " I will give you reply tomorrow"

This replies above are really different, Number 2 and 3 are closely related but they are not the same.

When a girl says "YES" then she is "IN" automatically yours. Even though some guys will still share the honey pot with you.

When she says "NO" and "NO", multiple times, Nna give up! Its finished! You cant have her, but sometimes some guys gets lucky, the girl will finally say "YES" after lots of pressure.

But....

When a girl say "GIVE ME TIME" "I WILL GIVE YOU REPLY NEXT WEEK" " I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY", bro your goodluck CHARM already worked. At that moment, she wants to say yes, but some circumstances is making her not to give 100% consent, maybe she is SHY, TRYING TO BE EXPENSIVE and not CHEAP, TRYING TO MAKE YOU WORK FOR WHAT YOU WANT, but the end result is that she is partially YOURS. Its like you asked a girl, "can you date me?" And she replies "maybe". If she says "I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY" or "GIVE ME TIME" that answer is partially YES. Just give it time and a little PRESSURE.

Do not give up! A little strategy, will make her swing into you arms

Bro you have 80% Chances that she is your already.

Better still, hang out with her, maybe offer her a dinner, not lunch, dinner is more romantic.

Make your time with her doing the hangout romantic, be sweet! Besides, during the hangout, DO NOT TALK ABOUT THE RELATIONSHIP... just be plain, talk about something else, like what she likes, her hobbies and others.

Then once you are home, beep her about your request again, and behold, trust me, she will say that YES boldly.

1 Like

Re: Will She Say Yes To Me...? by Richnerd69: 4:13pm On Jan 05, 2020
marttol:
who is underage ?

The only thing you should do on WhatsApp when it regards to a woman, is to set up a date with her and not ask her to be your girlfriend. Stop acting underaged. Do guys still asks girls out on WhatsApp?

It's pardoned and slightly understandable if you live thousands of miles or km apart, perhaps you're in S.A while she's here, in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Will She Say Yes To Me...? by marttol: 4:51pm On Jan 05, 2020
LOGOBELT:
Bro, I congratulate you! She is yours in ADVANCE! Congratulations.

When you ask a girl out, there is only 3 possible replies,

1. The Almighty "YES"
2. Unbelievable "NO"
3. "Give me Time" "I will think about it" or " I will give you reply tomorrow"

This replies above are really different, Number 2 and 3 are closely related but they are not the same.

When a girl says "YES" then she is "IN" automatically yours. Even though some guys will still share the honey pot with you.

When she says "NO" and "NO", multiple times, Nna give up! Its finished! You cant have her, but sometimes some guys gets lucky, the girl will finally say "YES" after lots of pressure.

But....

When a girl say "GIVE ME TIME" "I WILL GIVE YOU REPLY NEXT WEEK" " I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY", bro your goodluck CHARM already worked. At that moment, she wants to say yes, but some circumstances is making her not to give 100% consent, maybe she is SHY, TRYING TO BE EXPENSIVE and not CHEAP, TRYING TO MAKE YOU WORK FOR WHAT YOU WANT, but the end result is that she is partially YOURS. Its like you asked a girl, "can you date me?" And she replies "maybe". If she says "I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY" or "GIVE ME TIME" that answer is partially YES. Just give it time and a little PRESSURE.

Do not give up! A little strategy, will make her swing into you arms

Bro you have 80% Chances that she is your already.

Better still, hang out with her, maybe offer her a dinner, not lunch, dinner is more romantic.

Make your time with her doing the hangout romantic, be sweet! Besides, during the hangout, DO NOT TALK ABOUT THE RELATIONSHIP... just be plain, talk about something else, like what she likes, her hobbies and others.

Then once you are home, beep her about your request again, and behold, trust me, she will say that YES boldly.
lol...that's what someone told me...

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Why Do People Die Without Saying Goodbye To Their Loved Ones? / Why Is Today 02-02-2020 A UNIQUE Date? A Palindrome / Do Muslims Pray “in The Name Of Muhammad”?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.