Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Zenith 2nd Interview.what Next? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Zenith 2nd Interview.what Next? (768 Views)

Notable Signs That You Had A Good Or Bad Interview- What To Do Afterwards / Nafdac January 2012 Interview: What Next? / Pregnant And Going For Interview, What Should I Wear? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zenith 2nd Interview.what Next? by Doovy: 1:37pm On May 28, 2007
Pls I need ur help.i did zenith interview on the 22nd and 23rd,we were tlold to go back if we were not contactrd after the second day.Does that mean those that were not contacted has lost the job or that they'd get back to us later?
Re: Zenith 2nd Interview.what Next? by stmichaels(m): 2:15pm On May 28, 2007
Well about Zenith I was also at the venue at Rumfa in Kano but I was sent a text that nite and we were interviewed the next day- quite a number of pple.
wether or not they would get back to you i dont know but they didnt mention anything like that. Just be prayerful your miracle is just by the corner. All the best.
Re: Zenith 2nd Interview.what Next? by presjany(f): 6:34pm On May 28, 2007
Well, Doovy and Stmichaels, Zenithbank is one of the fairest recruiters in the industry. I will advice that U be a bit patient bc recently our HR is undegoing a bit of restructuring. But be assured that on a 100 point scale, if U made up to 60 points in the aptitude test, U'll definitely be called. U;ll get a text msg inviting U 4 an Oral interview in our head office in Lagos. So I advise that U give us another 2 or 3 wks. Gd luck. hope to welcome U 2 the Zenith family
Re: Zenith 2nd Interview.what Next? by Ronkus(f): 7:29pm On May 28, 2007
Hi Presjany ur encouragement is really sumffin. I was invited for the oral interview/chat last wk after my test in january so I guess I do understand when u say we should be patient as i had already given up on zenith. However since last week i've had high blood pressure just waiting for my phone to ring and hear dat i've been selected for the second stage.
Thanks a lot u really have boosted my faith tonite.
Ronke.
Re: Zenith 2nd Interview.what Next? by engrksa(m): 3:21pm On May 29, 2007
hello,
i will really appreciate if you can put me through about this matter. i took the zenith bank NYSC batch A 2007 recruitment test and interview 1 and 2.On the Evening of the day i took the 2nd interview i received a text message from zenith requesting for where i was posted to and my full name.there was a number contanted in the text message. the number is 08037526127. i did all the required but surprisely that was the end of the scenerio, zenith never showed up to me again. they called some of my friends serving in other states and left some behind. i am serving at nasarawa state and they have only one branch at lafia.some say they may contact me after my service. please how true is this statement. i had really love to work with zenith bank, it is my dream bank.
name: kareem saheed abiola
engrksa@yahoo.com

i will really luv to hear your view about this scenerio.
saheed

(1) (Reply)

How To Get A Job For Which You Are Not Really Qualified / Apm Terminal( Test: Enugu-june) Has Started Contacting / Ibtc Test Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.