Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,285 members, 7,829,649 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Iran 'offers $80million Bounty For Donald Trump's Head' After Death Of General - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran 'offers $80million Bounty For Donald Trump's Head' After Death Of General (3230 Views)

Khalil Haqqani: Wanted Al Qaeda Terrorist With $5m Bounty Reappears In Kabul / This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) / George Lopez Jokingly Accepts Iran’s $80M Bounty To Kill Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran 'offers $80million Bounty For Donald Trump's Head' After Death Of General by 21cents: 8:20pm On Jan 05, 2020
is this how they intend to retaliate If true, then this is childish AF!! grin. Iran just dey make mouth anyhow, they know they never stood a chance grin
Re: Iran 'offers $80million Bounty For Donald Trump's Head' After Death Of General by Sunofgod(m): 8:20pm On Jan 05, 2020
R.I.P......

I ran,
S yria,
I raq,
L ebanon,
Re: Iran 'offers $80million Bounty For Donald Trump's Head' After Death Of General by Trump2020: 8:21pm On Jan 05, 2020
Guestlander:

You need to talk to Nancy Pelosi. She knows how to handle Trump and people like you.
She is a noisemaker like Iran and Yoruba Moslems. We are waiting for her impeachment bill to trash it at the senate.
Re: Iran 'offers $80million Bounty For Donald Trump's Head' After Death Of General by Guestlander: 8:23pm On Jan 05, 2020
Trump2020:

She is a noisemaker like Iran and Yoruba Moslems. We are waiting for her impeachment bill to trash it at the senate.

The noise maker who is making Trump commit political and military blunders. She must be good at noise making.
Re: Iran 'offers $80million Bounty For Donald Trump's Head' After Death Of General by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 05, 2020
I've been expecting to hear things like: Iran strike USA and at least 20 thousand citizens are presumed death . 13 thousand horribly injured
Re: Iran 'offers $80million Bounty For Donald Trump's Head' After Death Of General by LadyExcellency: 8:57pm On Jan 05, 2020
Guestlander:

When was this organization declared a terrorist group?

The Government of Canada designated the Quds Force as a terrorist organization on 17 December 2012.

The United States Department of the Treasury designated the Quds Force under Executive Order 13224 for providing material support to US-designated terrorist organizations on 25 October 2007, prohibiting transactions between the group and U.S. citizens, and freezing any assets under U.S. jurisdiction.
Engagements: Iran–Iraq War; 1982 Lebanon War; Bosnian War; South Lebanon con...
Commander: Maj. Gen. Qasem Soleimani
Branch: Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps
Re: Iran 'offers $80million Bounty For Donald Trump's Head' After Death Of General by EmmySparky(m): 9:15pm On Jan 05, 2020
cowards...they know what USA would do to them....na only mouth they get
Re: Iran 'offers $80million Bounty For Donald Trump's Head' After Death Of General by Nicklaus619(m): 9:44pm On Jan 05, 2020
Marine54:
CHILDISH !!

Aswear you just took the word outta my mouth
Very childish indeed.
Re: Iran 'offers $80million Bounty For Donald Trump's Head' After Death Of General by ItooWorWor(m): 10:08pm On Jan 05, 2020
Kalashnikov102:
Make we gada here so as to know how many of us wan go bring Trump head.. 80mill no be beans we go share am well d dey alright grin
I'm interested and I already assemble a team they are
1. imiski
2. itsme
3. Nicklaus619
4. GraGra247
5. helinues

2 Likes

Re: Iran 'offers $80million Bounty For Donald Trump's Head' After Death Of General by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 05, 2020
Trump owes his wives and children the bravery to take out Iran leadership using lethal force.

You do not put a prize on a US President and expose him to personal annihilation for the decision he takes during a political reign. It is an insult to Mrs. America and the Manufacturers of Arms and jets. The owners of the world. You cant insult United States Inc; Deep State.

This is a dangerous decision by Iran, and I can already predict a point of no-return. They sound more like Religious terrorists than a Political State.

Just few strikes, so we can relax a little before the US Election come November.

I need solid news abeg, talk is too much.
Re: Iran 'offers $80million Bounty For Donald Trump's Head' After Death Of General by imiski(m): 7:03am On Jan 06, 2020
ItooWorWor:
I'm interested and I already assemble a team they are 1. imiski 2. itsme 3. Nicklaus619 4. GraGra247 5. helinues
captain imiski reporting for duty sir
Re: Iran 'offers $80million Bounty For Donald Trump's Head' After Death Of General by Nicklaus619(m): 7:31am On Jan 06, 2020
ItooWorWor:

I'm interested and I already assemble a team they are
1. imiski
2. itsme
3. Nicklaus619
4. GraGra247
5. helinues

Captain Nicklaus619 has been enlisted into the USA intelligent unit after we defeated bobrisky and gang
My loyalty is therefore divided sir
Re: Iran 'offers $80million Bounty For Donald Trump's Head' After Death Of General by Nobody: 8:17am On Jan 06, 2020
Guestlander:

You need to talk to Nancy Pelosi. She knows how to handle Trump and people like you.
How?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obama Smoking! (pix) / Ukraine Begs Russia For Security Guarantees, Ceasefire, Immediate Withdrawal / Moscow Summons UK Attache Over Claims RAF Licensed To Down Russian Jets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.