Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,109 members, 7,849,460 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:00 PM

Get Inspired With Biggerbro - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Get Inspired With Biggerbro (208 Views)

Get Inspired:here Are 10 Motivational Tips To Inspire You To Become Successful / Kayode Olagunju: "Wole Soyinka Inspired My Passion For Road Safety" / Ezeanochie Lilian, Female Cobbler: 'Joblessness Inspired Me To Be A Cobbler' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Inspired With Biggerbro by Biggerbrocom(m): 8:24pm On Jan 05, 2020
We don't write to motivate you Because we believe you're the right person in the right position to motivate yourself

we write what you know, what you have conceived in your mind and what you've said

we are here to confirm it to you...

We speak the truth without minding whose ox is gord

If you like my work and wish to support the ministry pls start by reposting... Share with friends and encourage them to follow me on social media
I'm active on
Instagram
Facebook
Twitter

I promise to be interactive on these thread so feel free to ask your question(s), make suggestions, contribution and I stand to be corrected if proven otherwise

I don't encourage plagiarism
All work here is copyrighted to www.biggerbro.com

I'm also active on business thread of this forum with similar work with the topic the rich vs the poor

Common let's learn
I officially welcome you to
Get inspired with biggerbro on nairaland

Re: Get Inspired With Biggerbro by Biggerbrocom(m): 8:27pm On Jan 05, 2020
I dedicated my first update here on this thread to God Almighty the giver of wisdom

Re: Get Inspired With Biggerbro by Biggerbrocom(m): 8:43pm On Jan 05, 2020
I dedicate these one to all my fans and follower here on nairaland big Shout out to you all

Re: Get Inspired With Biggerbro by Biggerbrocom(m): 8:46pm On Jan 05, 2020
Get inspired with biggerbro

Re: Get Inspired With Biggerbro by Biggerbrocom(m): 8:30am On Jan 06, 2020

Re: Get Inspired With Biggerbro by Biggerbrocom(m): 8:33am On Jan 06, 2020

Re: Get Inspired With Biggerbro by Biggerbrocom(m): 10:50pm On Jan 06, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Creating Your Dream Life / What You Need To Know To Hit Your Next Aptitude Test / Resellers Wanted.. Join The Train Of The Always Relevant FABRIC INDUSTRY.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.