Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,439 members, 7,853,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:32 AM

What’s The Cause Of This Itching And Soreness?? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What’s The Cause Of This Itching And Soreness?? (425 Views)

Itching And Bumps On My Penis / Severe Itching And Rashes On My Body. / Solution To Itching And Some Other Skin Problems Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What’s The Cause Of This Itching And Soreness?? by Nosa111(m): 9:08pm On Jan 05, 2020
Please I need help and direction. I have been itching around my lap, some part of my body and my Di*k. This also includes itching leading to soreness around the glan of my Di*k. Please what’s the cause of this?
Re: What’s The Cause Of This Itching And Soreness?? by Patented: 9:09pm On Jan 05, 2020
Hospital dey Ur area?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What’s The Cause Of This Itching And Soreness?? by don4real: 9:32pm On Jan 05, 2020
Nosa111:
Please I need help and direction. I have been itching around my lap, some part of my body and my Di*k. This also includes itching leading to soreness around the glan of my Di*k. Please what’s the cause of this?

Nairaland look like hospital?
Re: What’s The Cause Of This Itching And Soreness?? by ManoelCzar(m): 9:34pm On Jan 05, 2020
Prolonged scabies from ur description
Re: What’s The Cause Of This Itching And Soreness?? by Jephz(m): 9:39pm On Jan 05, 2020
Nosa111:
from ur description it seems it's scabies... go to the nearest pharmacy...before body go dey scratch you like mad man ...what ever medicine they are giving you ..make sure they add benzyl benzoate!!
Re: What’s The Cause Of This Itching And Soreness?? by Nosa111(m): 11:06pm On Jan 05, 2020
Thank you
Jephz:
from ur description it seems it's scabies... go to the nearest pharmacy...before body go dey scratch you like mad man ...what ever medicine they are giving you ..make sure they add benzyl benzoate!!
Re: What’s The Cause Of This Itching And Soreness?? by Nosa111(m): 11:06pm On Jan 05, 2020
If he nor be like hospital why u Dey the health segment ?
don4real:

Nairaland look like hospital?
Re: What’s The Cause Of This Itching And Soreness?? by Jephz(m): 5:22am On Jan 06, 2020
Nosa111:
Thank you
u wlc man
Re: What’s The Cause Of This Itching And Soreness?? by don4real: 10:03pm On Jan 06, 2020
Nosa111:
If he nor be like hospital why u Dey the health segment ?

Dey here dy ask question
Re: What’s The Cause Of This Itching And Soreness?? by Nosa111(m): 4:33am On Jan 07, 2020
You be mumu! Those guys that commented already told me problem and I have gotten a solution already. You think say Na all doctors know Wetin dem Dey do? Idiot!
don4real:

Dey here dy ask question
Re: What’s The Cause Of This Itching And Soreness?? by desoul2004(m): 4:50am On Jan 07, 2020
It's scabies, the sickness is one of the common disease in town now. I don't really know why. Kindly treat it as fast as possible, before it'll disfigure your dick. It's a very dangerous disease when you don't treat it on time.
Re: What’s The Cause Of This Itching And Soreness?? by don4real: 10:06pm On Jan 07, 2020
Nosa111:
You be mumu! Those guys that commented already told me problem and I have gotten a solution already. You think say Na all doctors know Wetin dem Dey do? Idiot!

Nosa, upper boy for Benin. Na that itching go kill you, local idiot.
Re: What’s The Cause Of This Itching And Soreness?? by tobby20: 10:23pm On Jan 07, 2020
Staph grin

(1) (Reply)

The Eyes Of Darkness / See Where You Never Clean In Your House; Hotels Are Also Guilty / Scientists Identify 69 Drugs To Test Against The Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.