Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,555 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Yahoo Girls In This Place - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Girls In This Place (2265 Views)

Cultists Who Rape And Initiate Girls In Ebonyi Arrested (Picture) / Herbalist Kidnaps Girls In Calabar, Turns Them To Sex Slaves (pictured) / SEE how Yahoo Boys are Using BVN to Scam Nigerians (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahoo Girls In This Place by LuUmBiOn2(m): 1:57pm On May 28, 2007
You probably thought I's referring to those females who stay glued to computer screen all day, naww.
When i say yahoo girls, i mean those who grill untrue events, attach fake pics to their username, possess pseudo personalities and cook up blatant lies all in the name of, only God knows why. You see, hundreds of these 'scamers' claim to be virgins on seunland oh, sorry, nairaland but in reality they Zap with everybody except their boyfriend!
Some even claim to reside oversea while in actual fact, they get to browse in a nearby cafe around their remote area.
Anyway, i'm not tripping, 'just dropped a piece of my mind. This applies to some guys too, only heaven know why they do this things?
And as for the nymphos that claim to be virgins, I will catch up with your ass soon.

I'm waiting for the first culprit that will prove me otherwise,
Re: Yahoo Girls In This Place by LuUmBiOn2(m): 2:02pm On May 28, 2007
In case you were flexing your brain on why i dropped this on the sexuallity thread, it cos the thread is 65% filled with lies. Their stories sell like condoms on this thread.

One love
Re: Yahoo Girls In This Place by haywhy(m): 8:25pm On May 28, 2007
Cheers man grin
Re: Yahoo Girls In This Place by akinwunmi(m): 9:52pm On May 28, 2007
Omo i feel u jareee.Wetin we wan do , make we jst dey look dem abii there lies no add or remove anything from our lives.I dnt knw why pips do such stuffs, probably cos of attention which i dnt think is something necessary online.As for me i never comot obodo 9ja cos i dnt wanna go over dere n start serving some akata when i can be a king in ma fathers homeland NIGERIA.****************for real i will never forsake ma fatherland no matter condition
Re: Yahoo Girls In This Place by LuUmBiOn2(m): 11:36pm On May 28, 2007
Nothing more than that. Lets embrace reality and be true to one another.

one love
Re: Yahoo Girls In This Place by OmoEko1(f): 3:47pm On May 31, 2007
What a thread grin grin
Re: Yahoo Girls In This Place by LuUmBiOn2(m): 7:14am On Jun 01, 2007
@omo eko

I's hoping you'd say that, infact i'd have been correct on first guess cos u're one of them liers, infact a major one and probably one without gumption. I reserve my comments for another time, undated.

One love
Re: Yahoo Girls In This Place by ne4real(f): 5:33pm On Jun 01, 2007
please lets stop judging one another
Re: Yahoo Girls In This Place by OmoEko1(f): 9:47pm On Jun 01, 2007
LuUmBiOn2:

@omo eko

I's hoping you'd say that, infact i'd have been correct on first guess because u're one of them liers, infact a major one and probably one without gumption. I reserve my comments for another time, undated.

One love
You most be very very stupid angry angry angry
Who the F*U*C*K do you think you are.
I got better things to do than coming on here making up stories that has never happened.

YOU BETTER GIVE ME A PROOF WHERE YOU STATED I LIED BECAUSE YOU STARTED ALL THIS YOUR FALSE ACCUSATION WITH NO VAILD REASON.

YOU DON'T KNOW WHO THE HELL YOU ARE FUCKING WITH, what kind of rubbish it this.

I feel insulted right now and seun better do something.

[size=17pt]YOU bleeped WITH THE WRONG PERSON angry angry angry angry
ME YAHOO GIRL, BOY YOU HAVE STEPPED ON THE WRONG TOES AND.[/size]
Re: Yahoo Girls In This Place by OmoEko1(f): 9:50pm On Jun 01, 2007
ne4real:

please lets stop judging one another
leave him he doesn't know what anything yet angry angry angry angry
Re: Yahoo Girls In This Place by debosky(m): 9:52pm On Jun 01, 2007
Omo Eko cool down now, its not that serious. he obviously doesn't know what he's talking about.
Re: Yahoo Girls In This Place by Grimez(f): 9:54pm On Jun 01, 2007
LuUmbIBION: you started off with a valid point which i agreed with but making a personal comment to Omo Eko was uncalled for and her anger is justified! next time, just stick with your point! ain't nuttin long!
Re: Yahoo Girls In This Place by OmoEko1(f): 9:56pm On Jun 01, 2007
debosky:

Omo Eko cool down now, its not that serious. he obviously doesn't know what he's talking about.
I don’t like to accuse wrongly especially when I have no idea of what’s going on, but am cool sha.

@LuUmBiOn2
You better answer my question with a proof angry angry angry angry, this is what happen when u joke with people to much angry angry angry
Re: Yahoo Girls In This Place by LuUmBiOn2(m): 10:44pm On Jun 01, 2007
@omo eko
kiss my big, black, hairy and juicy balls. Oh, you can as well just THROW UP!

One love
Re: Yahoo Girls In This Place by OmoEko1(f): 10:48pm On Jun 01, 2007
Since you are hairy i guess you belong to the monkey family which am highly at surprised at

You are one freaking pussy ass nigga angry angry

The last time i check you got no ball, fucking gay angry angry

Stupid son of a bitch, you came at me wrongly without information to back it up angry angry angry.

NEXT TIME WATCH WHO YOU F U CK WITH BECAUSE AM NOT ONE OF THOSE NAIRLANDER GIRLS YOU CAN DISRESPECT OR ANY OTHER BITCH U TALK TO
Re: Yahoo Girls In This Place by haywhy(m): 10:49pm On Jun 01, 2007
He he, don't irritate us man! If your ass is hairy get it shaved! tongue tongue tongue tongue But, oh boy take things easy & settle things out!
Re: Yahoo Girls In This Place by OmoEko1(f): 10:50pm On Jun 01, 2007
[ angry angry angry
Re: Yahoo Girls In This Place by haywhy(m): 10:54pm On Jun 01, 2007
Lagoshian, take it easy! No vex!, I beg u ni ooo, I no pose
Re: Yahoo Girls In This Place by nana(f): 10:59pm On Jun 01, 2007
Na wa oooo

This charlie must have fallen into d wrong hands and becos he couldnt keep it to himself anymore,decided to explode like bomb, hehe, just dey have fun

Lagos Pikin, ignore d dude jare so far u know u aint one of d yahoo girls the dude is talking about.

One love
Re: Yahoo Girls In This Place by OmoEko1(f): 11:01pm On Jun 01, 2007
nana:

Na wa oooo

Lagos Pikin, ignore d dude jare so far u know u aint one of d yahoo girls the dude is talking about.

One love
Thanks jare will ignore him now wink

haywhy:

Lagoshian, take it easy! No vex!, I beg u ni ooo, I no pose
LOL u are your silly joke cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Yahoo Girls In This Place by LuUmBiOn2(m): 11:04pm On Jun 01, 2007
@haywhy
I'm a pure breed, i don't F U C K with fake peeps. I'm not making up with no bitch.

@Omo eko
didn't i mention it earlier that you've got no gumption, anyway, it's not as if the common sense is common.
Newsflash fish brain, the worst seun can do is 'evict' Luumbion2 from nairaland and i bet he'll come back with Luumbion3 as username or better still as,

One love
Re: Yahoo Girls In This Place by LuUmBiOn2(m): 11:10pm On Jun 01, 2007
@omo eko
so tarty, enjoy the meal while it's still hot!

One love
Re: Yahoo Girls In This Place by LuUmBiOn2(m): 11:11pm On Jun 01, 2007
@omo eko
so tarty, enjoy the meal while it's still hot!

One love
Re: Yahoo Girls In This Place by cuteass1(f): 12:47am On Jun 02, 2007
debosky:

I support that statement 100%, but thats no excuse for his uncalculated response angry People who don't know what they're talking about or have anything worthwhile to say, shut their traps, very simple wink

If he's bored of being on nairaland, couldn't he just join the "forum games" than lay false lame irritating annoying wretched infected and stupid accusations

Or does everything have to be joked with?? Its a public forum, and there are lots of guests and members, why would anyone in their right mind and senses make such arrant comments on a life they have no clue about??

@ whatever the poster calls himself

General chief of the armed forces, you want to stop "yahoo girls", what have you done about all the "419" ers and scammers roaming the streets?? Those nymphos who claim to be virgins . . what bloody business of yours is it??

The last time i checked, it took one to know one, abeg just zip it up jare, and keep your assumptions to yourself. Does it seem like we're interested?? angry angry angry

one love my foot *sighs*
Re: Yahoo Girls In This Place by LuUmBiOn2(m): 1:06am On Jun 02, 2007
@omo eko
truth hurts because it exits, only lies are invented.
Still on still, one love girl, one love.

One love
Re: Yahoo Girls In This Place by LuUmBiOn2(m): 1:08am On Jun 02, 2007
@omo eko
truth hurts because it exits, only lies are invented.
Still on still, one love girl, one love.

One love
Re: Yahoo Girls In This Place by kitaun(m): 2:21am On Jun 04, 2007
*I'm loving dis*
Re: Yahoo Girls In This Place by royalyinx(m): 2:51am On Jun 04, 2007
Am speechless but we sure all know that someone is quite wrong here naa
Re: Yahoo Girls In This Place by iice(f): 4:37am On Jun 04, 2007
Fakeness or yahooness or whatever aint reserved for the ladies. Some men too are in that category!
Re: Yahoo Girls In This Place by LuUmBiOn2(m): 11:36am On Jun 04, 2007
Hmmm. I didn't know that.
Re: Yahoo Girls In This Place by LuUmBiOn2(m): 11:37am On Jun 04, 2007
Hmmm. I didn't know that.
Re: Yahoo Girls In This Place by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 04, 2007
modified!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos Of An Igbo Man Killed For Urinating Near Mosque (graphic Photos) / Reckless Driver Hits Nigeria Army Van And This Happened (Photos) / Man, 34, Arrested For Offering Oral S*x Services To Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.