Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,909 members, 7,852,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:05 PM

Hakeem Odumosu Tells Owners Of Unregistered Vehicles To Register Their Vehicles - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Hakeem Odumosu Tells Owners Of Unregistered Vehicles To Register Their Vehicles (12021 Views)

Nigeria Made Vehicles To Be Ready Soon, Nigerians Can Buy, Pay In 5-Year Plan / Innoson Supplies 10 Vehicles To Kogi State Government (Photos) / Innoson Motors Delivers 77 New Vehicles To FRSC - Exclusive Images (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hakeem Odumosu Tells Owners Of Unregistered Vehicles To Register Their Vehicles by Richmoney1(m): 7:37am On Jan 06, 2020
Contact for your authentic vehicle registration and third party insurance: 08087156006
Re: Hakeem Odumosu Tells Owners Of Unregistered Vehicles To Register Their Vehicles by Nobody: 7:45am On Jan 06, 2020
Mine is customized.... And my mind come down like mad.
Re: Hakeem Odumosu Tells Owners Of Unregistered Vehicles To Register Their Vehicles by EgunMogaji2: 8:12am On Jan 06, 2020
donpapa:
In saner clime, these things are norms. You need no cop (chief) to remind you.
But then, this is Nigeria where everything goes!

Trust me, this also happens in the USA.

Expired registration, expired license, unregistered vehicles, uninsured vehicles, vehicles that has failed checks, etc
Re: Hakeem Odumosu Tells Owners Of Unregistered Vehicles To Register Their Vehicles by donpapa(m): 8:22am On Jan 06, 2020
True, that! My point is, people needs not to be reminded to renew their licenses and all. They’re mostly discouraged because of the unnecessary stress those agencies of government subjects them to.

EgunMogaji2:

Trust me, this also happens in the USA.

Expired registration, expired license, unregistered vehicles, uninsured vehicles, vehicles that has failed checks, etc

1 Like

Re: Hakeem Odumosu Tells Owners Of Unregistered Vehicles To Register Their Vehicles by Highesschief1: 9:46am On Jan 06, 2020
Abeg I need some one to help me hereooo
Sars guys stopped me and were asking for police clearance.. Is police clearance gotten from a DPO part of the particulars we should carry? Is it compulsory? I refused to settle and left them since what they have are just copies of my particulars...
Re: Hakeem Odumosu Tells Owners Of Unregistered Vehicles To Register Their Vehicles by EgunMogaji2: 10:15am On Jan 06, 2020
donpapa:
True, that! My point is, people needs not to be reminded to renew their licenses and all. They’re mostly discouraged because of the unnecessary stress those agencies of government subjects them to.

I hear you.

I already broke a new years resolution six days into it. I promised myself that I will do all my government required stuff myself without going through 3rd parties.

Remembering the COFO that I started early last year that's still hanging I jejely engaged an agent to renew one of my vehicles today. Before that one gets stuck too. I'm sure I was supposed to bribe someone for my COFO and didn't hence why my file is stuck.
Re: Hakeem Odumosu Tells Owners Of Unregistered Vehicles To Register Their Vehicles by byinks(f): 10:16am On Jan 06, 2020
Highesschief1:
Abeg I need some one to help me hereooo
Sars guys stopped me and were asking for police clearance.. Is police clearance gotten from a DPO part of the particulars we should carry? Is it compulsory? I refused to settle and left them since what they have are just copies of my particulars...

S.
Re: Hakeem Odumosu Tells Owners Of Unregistered Vehicles To Register Their Vehicles by Slimgold2019: 11:54am On Jan 06, 2020
It's a New Year & we pray it comes with good tidings.To avoid unnecessary exhaustion on the road.
We at Mutual Benefit Insurance Plc insures:
*Vehicle Registration *Vehicle Insurance (comprehensive & third party) *Vehicle Renewals&License.Enjoy more of our many benefits.We insure you & We care.
Contact/Whatsapp:08033840265
Re: Hakeem Odumosu Tells Owners Of Unregistered Vehicles To Register Their Vehicles by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:48pm On Jan 06, 2020
To avoid buying a Tokunbo car and those people that sold it to you send armed boys to trace u and collect the car from you?

or?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peugeot 406 Automatic Transmission Problems / Top 10 Things That Ruin Your Car Paint / My Car Was Incorrectly Registered By The Previous Owner. Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.