Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,876 members, 7,844,826 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) (113760 Views)

Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death / President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) / Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by OlaPhils(m): 8:48am On Jan 07, 2020
If Nigeria really wants to fight gboko haram, this drone is what they need.
good surveillance and a hell fire missile drone
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 07, 2020
Meeyankee:

Too much in this from today you have my respect.. nairaland male gladiators read oo this is coming from a female you people always abused here and claim they no nothing..she is more knowledgeable more than you guys stupid Ignorite boys we have here.. common to protest against your bad leadership you cannot all you know how to do lick the ass of America.
Ofcourse every fulltime mumu always have followers, you are just one. Dont know what i will call you sef.
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 07, 2020
Dvin:
Ofcourse every fulltime mumu always have followers, you are just one. Dont know what i will call you sef.

You are son of a thousands father.. bastard.see this mugun waiting concern me and you? No try am again mention me for this forum.
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by imam07: 9:30am On Jan 07, 2020
compton11:
so if people attack Christianity,ya'll niggas will just sit down and say God will fight for until they kill u finish right?

even God commanded Moses,david,samuel and so on to fight.
The amalek raided the people of David and God commanded him to go to war,so if the other religions attack and kill Christians,mu.mu like u will say God will fight for us ,right?
you are the idiot here because u could not understand me. Islamic terrorists attack their victims even though the victims are nit their enemies. Is very hard to find Christians doing such. As a Christian, if ur enemy attack you, you fight back as self defense. So use ur skull next time instead of ur toe ti under wht u read.
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 07, 2020
Meeyankee:

You are son of a thousands father.. bastard.see this mugun waiting concern me and you? No try am again mention me for this forum.
See your life, jus trying to help ya life but your a pure definition of a fool. Getout mumu
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by compton11(m): 9:37am On Jan 07, 2020
imam07:
you are the idiot here because u could not understand me. Islamic terrorists attack their victims even though the victims are nit their enemies. Is very hard to find Christians doing such. As a Christian, if ur enemy attack you, you fight back as self defense. So use ur skull next time instead of ur toe ti under wht u read.
when u will say said Islamic terrorists.
well they kill Muslims more than non Muslims,religion is just use to promote terrorism while religions don't preach terrorism

when dem whites want to enslave blacks,they use Bible as justification,so bring another argument!
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by imam07: 9:48am On Jan 07, 2020
compton11:
when u will say said Islamic terrorists.
well they kill Muslims more than non Muslims,religion is just use to promote terrorism while religions don't preach terrorism

when dem whites want to enslave blacks,they use Bible as justification,so bring another argument!
Bullshit so they kill Muslims than Christians? You remember when they furst came on board. They were only killing Christians and u Muslims were happy then. Later it was until boko haram started killing Muslims that u people started condemning boko haram. Also all those herdsmen, are they not Muslims.

Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by compton11(m): 9:50am On Jan 07, 2020
imam07:
Bullshit so they kill Muslims than Christians? You remember when they furst came on board. They were only killing Christians and u Muslims were happy then. Later it was until boko haram started killing Muslims that u people started condemning boko haram. Also all those herdsmen, are they not Muslims.
only dummy will rejoice if boko haram are killing innocent people.

and what the pics has to do with what we are talking about?

u must be little boy
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by imam07: 10:01am On Jan 07, 2020
compton11:
only dummy will rejoice if boko haram are killing innocent people.

and what the pics has to do with what we are talking about?

u must be little boy
Those white people you claimed they enslaved us you people hate them but you all wish to live in their countries Despite u all have families and friends living in those countries, you still tag them evil more than arab world. You should understand the pix now with my explanation. This is not about kid.
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by emrysg19: 10:04am On Jan 07, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Lol so nk aren't making noise again because they see USA as a superior nuclear nation? Reason I said you people aren't worth arguing with because you don't know anything. You don't listen to news you only talk based on what you've been hearing in a beer palor. If you're wondering why nk have been low-key for some time now it's because of the nuclear agreement they signed few months ago. They signed a treaty to denuclearize the Korean peninsula and put a hold to their nuclear program which I'm sure they only deceived the whole world, they continued it secretly. And this one is saying they've been low-key because they fear USA lol. You people just talk without using your brain. No wonder you can come online to say Israel is more advanced than China.That betterpikinn guy just dey waste his time with you empty
you could say all you want i don't have time to argue with you but you do the math see the odds and draw conclusions that suite you.
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by drnoel: 10:10am On Jan 07, 2020
KingAzubuike:

there was a period people like you once claimed Nigeria had the best land force on earth grin. During my nysc then in camp, one was even arguing nigeria had the best army in the world

drnoel

Lol, na wah for that person sha. Anyways why u put my name for this post na? I don't understand
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by compton11(m): 10:13am On Jan 07, 2020
imam07:
Those white people you claimed they enslaved us you people hate them but you all wish to live in their countries Despite u all have families and friends living in those countries, you still tag them evil more than arab world. You should understand the pix now with my explanation. This is not about kid.
I don't wish to live there boy because of racism and I can't raise my black child in that kind of environment.

second I don't praise the arab too,they also enslaved my ancestors in East Africa,but still Whites used curse of ham in the Bible to justify enslaving us.

the same Christianity is what Columbus used to wipe out native Americans,he was telling them their God is merciful but still he was raping their women and enslaving and killing their men.
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by imam07: 10:16am On Jan 07, 2020
compton11:
I don't wish to live there boy because of racism and I can't raise my black child in that kind of environment.

second I don't praise the arab too,they also enslaved my ancestors in East Africa,but still Whites used curse of ham in the Bible to justify enslaving us.
Fir u to be against a Bible d way the terrorists. Even some of your good alfas use ot to gain wisdom. Why not say something about Quran that preaches hate.
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by compton11(m): 10:23am On Jan 07, 2020
imam07:
Fir u to be against a Bible d way the terrorists. Even some of your good alfas use ot to gain wisdom. Why not say something about Quran that preaches hate.
boy u are spewing rubbish.
my first argument with u is that people use religion to justify terrorism and immorality and those religions don't preach that.
but u want to make it as if Christians are so innocent and I gave u evidence that Christians too are not innocent.

well All Qur'an never preach hate,or did it?
can I see the evidence of that in All Qur'an?
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by nelsonoba: 10:27am On Jan 07, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Ever since this bullshìt started, many nairalanders have shown their true colors. They've shown that they know nothing and carry empty heads. grin

One was arguing with me that Israel is more advanced than China in military technology

Another said Israel has a stronger military than Pakistan, India and turkey.

Another claimed Russia begs Israel for technology.

Another said Iran is no match for Israel and the Persians would be crushed like a bug.

grin. Well I can't blame them . 2018 Shiloh I was there live when Oyedepo claimed Israel was the most powerful nation on Earth and they have an economy that cannot be rivalled. Many of you shouting and screaming Israel up and down know nothing about international politics and how it's works and are only religiously sentimental. That small country is only a puppet of the western world created to distabilize the middle East. They get rewarded with weapons here and there for their loyalty and asslicking. It was worse during the regime of Ariel Sharon and that of olmert. The same Israel isn't even among the ten most powerful military in the world yet someone had the guts to say after Russia and USA, they come next lol. If not for the substandard Machatz-1 drones they produce and export to needing nations like Saudi Arabia which are inferior to their rq5 and mq1 counterparts as well as their Tavor rifle, and the tips they get from their sugar daddies in the west, nobody would have been saying all these.

I've hardly seen any person more arrogant in their ignorance than this. Please go on the internet and maybe YouTube and type in "Israeli Military Technology" and also "Israeli Technology", then spend the next 1week taking in the cache of information you will see.

For a start, you might want to find out what the Iron Dome System is, then find out if any other country including the USA and Russia has that kind of weapons system......then find out why the USA spent millions of dollars to acquire that system from Israel just last year.

Also, ask yourself how Israel was able to defeat a coalition of 6 Arab countries at once in 6 days in 1967 and again in 3weeks in October 1973. And these were armies that far outnumbered the Israeli Army by a ratio greater than 5:1, and these were armies heavily equipped with the latest Soviet Military technology at the time
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by imam07: 10:31am On Jan 07, 2020
compton11:
boy u are spewing rubbish.
my first argument with u is that people use religion to justify terrorism and immorality and those religions don't preach that.
but u want to make it as if Christians are so innocent and I gave u evidence that Christians too are not innocent.

well All Qur'an never preach hate,or did it?
can I see the evidence of that in All Qur'an?
see as your blood is hot when i talked against d Quran. But u know how it feels wen u talk against the Bible. Bible is open to all to read unlike Quran with hidden secrets and not open.
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by KingAzubuike(f): 10:36am On Jan 07, 2020
nelsonoba:

I've hardly seen any person more arrogant in their ignorance than this. Please go on the internet and maybe YouTube and type in "Israeli Military Technology" and also "Israeli Technology", then spend the next 1week taking in the cache of information you will see.

For a start, you might want to find out what the Iron Dome System is, then find out if any other country including the USA and Russia has that kind of weapons system......then find out why the USA spent millions of dollars to acquire that system from Israel just last year.

Also, ask yourself how Israel was able to defeat a coalition of 6 Arab countries at once in 6 days in 1967 and again in 3weeks in October 1973. And these were armies that far outnumbered the Israeli Army by a ratio greater than 5:1, and these were armies heavily equipped with the latest Soviet Military technology at the time
You aren't mature enough for international politics. No wonder your type will come out to say they are more powerful than Russia .
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by compton11(m): 10:54am On Jan 07, 2020
imam07:
see as your blood is hot when i talked against d Quran. But u know how it feels wen u talk against the Bible. Bible is open to all to read unlike Quran with hidden secrets and not open.
what rubbish are u saying?
why u contradicting yourself?

if Qur'an preach hate then bring the evidence and if u don't have nothing to say again then Shut the fuc k up.
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by wingmanIII: 10:58am On Jan 07, 2020
goaldynboy:

You just typed this long epistle and ended up saying nonsense!!

Even the people you were referring to made more sense than you!!

Empty barrels make the loudest noise!!

The person you quoted is too stupid to be on a forum.
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by wingmanIII: 11:06am On Jan 07, 2020
KingAzubuike:

So how could you even use a special force to judge an entire military? Do you know what a military is made of?

But you can judge a military by the wars they have fought and won or lost.
Go dig your history books or even Google. Learn about the battles Israel has fought in recent years then you can get back here.
Please stop disgracing yourself showcasing your ignorance.
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by imam07: 11:09am On Jan 07, 2020
compton11:
what rubbish are u saying?
why u contradicting yourself?

if Qur'an preach hate then bring the evidence and if u don't have nothing to say again then Shut the fuc k up.
u are first to talk against the Bible so bring d evidence to show a Bible is fake. Though i know people like u read Bible like newspapers
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 07, 2020
Frankiss44:

LOL.. With a more advanced country like Iran?? Jesus what are these kids smoking?? So in your dreams you believe Iran is more advanced than the USA? Half of Iran population will kill to have a US Visa
If United States is such a big deal why have them not defeat Isis in the Middle East now they think they can mess with a country and go for free, am not saying Iran is more advanced than the United States all what am saying is that you can't mess with a sovereign country and go for free
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by nelsonoba: 11:10am On Jan 07, 2020
KingAzubuike:

You aren't mature enough for international politics. No wonder your type will come out to say they are more powerful than Russia .

I never saw where you saw it in my statement that I said they are more powerful than Russia or that Russia is more powerful than them. Go and read my statement again before you come and misquote me. I don't know if you passed your reading comprehension in Secondary school English classes
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 07, 2020
salford1:

If they use a nuclear weapon against Iran, the poisonous radiation from the explosion would affect every country in the middle East including their Israel. It is highly unlikely they would do that.
Yes dey we not and that an advantage to Iran... They know USA can't Nuks them
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by compton11(m): 11:19am On Jan 07, 2020
imam07:
u are first to talk against the Bible so bring d evidence to show a Bible is fake. Though i know people like u read Bible like newspapers
where did I day Bible is fake and where did I talk against the Bible?

how old are u son?
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by KingAzubuike(f): 11:19am On Jan 07, 2020
wingmanIII:

But you can judge a military by the wars they have fought and won or lost.
Go dig your history books or even Google. Learn about the battles Israel has fought in recent years then you can get back here.
Please stop disgracing yourself showcasing your ignorance.
Have you ever sat down to think about the calibre of those wars? Dude go and sit down and listen when people who know talks. It's not a must you open your mouth. Israel is a strong nation I'm not disputing that but it shouldn't be as bad as someone will be confidently telling me they are stronger than Pakistan, India and turkey. Another ia saying they are on par with Russia. A nation that's not even up to the size of Lagos and Ogun combined . Check the world ranking, they are 17th so why are you people still hyping them .
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by Aphizium: 11:19am On Jan 07, 2020
oldtruth:

Takes US nothing to gun tha motherfuvker Shekau down. Only if Nigeria are willing
Willing to do what?
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by imam07: 11:32am On Jan 07, 2020
compton11:
where did I day Bible is fake and where did I talk against the Bible?

how old are u son?
why did u say white used Bible to enslave Africans. I dont think u really know what u are saying.
Secondly, if u joined nairaland before 2007,i know u are older. If u finished secondary school before 2003 i know u are older, if u finish tertiary institution b4 1997 i know u are older.
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by compton11(m): 11:37am On Jan 07, 2020
imam07:
why did u say white used Bible to enslave Africans. I dont think u really know what u are saying.
Secondly, if u joined nairaland before 2007,i know u are older. If u finished secondary school before 2003 i know u are older, if u finish tertiary institution b4 1997 i know u are older.
I said people used religions to do dirty work which includes Christians,when u are acting like Christians are innocent..

u even used imam as ur username,chai u supposed to be a pastor so u can scam people.
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by achu442(m): 11:54am On Jan 07, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Ever since this bullshìt started, many nairalanders have shown their true colors. They've shown that they know nothing and carry empty heads. grin

One was arguing with me that Israel is more advanced than China in military technology

Another said Israel has a stronger military than Pakistan, India and turkey.

Another claimed Russia begs Israel for technology.

Another said Iran is no match for Israel and the Persians would be crushed like a bug.

grin. Well I can't blame them . 2018 Shiloh I was there live when Oyedepo claimed Israel was the most powerful nation on Earth and they have an economy that cannot be rivalled. Many of you shouting and screaming Israel up and down know nothing about international politics and how it's works and are only religiously sentimental. That small country is only a puppet of the western world created to distabilize the middle East. They get rewarded with weapons here and there for their loyalty and asslicking. It was worse during the regime of Ariel Sharon and that of olmert. The same Israel isn't even among the ten most powerful military in the world yet someone had the guts to say after Russia and USA, they come next lol. If not for the substandard Machatz-1 drones they produce and export to needing nations like Saudi Arabia which are inferior to their rq5 and mq1 counterparts as well as their Tavor rifle, and the tips they get from their sugar daddies in the west, nobody would have been saying all these.

Yet they never lost a war.. Even against 6 nations.

What does that tell u?

You think before Oyedepo (PhD) with all his experience, people he knows, information and caliber will say something.

You will come with your internet findings to counter it.

Israelites are the bedrock to the findings, productions of all sophisticated weapons worldwide.

The Jews are the most wealthy in knowledge, research and findings.

Don't ask internet.. Ask someone who knows them
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by imam07: 2:24pm On Jan 07, 2020
compton11:
I said people used religions to do dirty work which includes Christians,when u are acting like Christians are innocent..

u even used imam as ur username,chai u supposed to be a pastor so u can scam people.
imam is a name i like. No be our fault for all these hatred. Nah our govt caused this problem
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by Blackeuropean: 2:32pm On Jan 07, 2020
Please no one should say Israel can defeat either U.S. or Russia when it comes to direct War, We are not in the Bible times, Those two Nations will pound Israel to oblivion One On One.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Couple Had Sex In Bush After Church, Caught And Beaten Up By Angry Youths / President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates / Chinese Woman Arrested For Flashing Private Parts During Public Livestream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.