Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,261 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens (81553 Views)

2023: Reconsider Your Need To Travel To Nigeria - Australia, UK Warn Citizens / Insecurity In Nigeria: Canada Warns Citizens To Avoid Non-Essential Travel / Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens by YelloweWest: 3:57pm On Jan 06, 2020
nototribalist:
Wetin we do na?

Why will everything Islamabad affect Nigeria, are we now a moslem country?
The thing tire me
Re: Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens by Yankee101: 3:58pm On Jan 06, 2020
Avoid north, simple

2 Likes

Re: Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens by emmanuelpopson(m): 3:58pm On Jan 06, 2020
this became imperative to caution the northern Moslems in Nigeria that any American touched will be retaliated with full force..they know that the shittes are domiciled in the North. reason why they gave the warnings..but they can't just mention the North kos its just. location but by sovereignty, Nigeria is the country.
what matters now is that Nigeria shd watch it...any side we take is a risk to our common goal...

1 Like

Re: Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens by AFONJAPIG(m): 4:02pm On Jan 06, 2020
Potus tell them to fly to east and south south their security are assured, if these head slammers try nonsense, we only need light guys like ak 47 and air to surface missiles to push them back to Sahara desert where they rightfully belong

2 Likes

Re: Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens by Freiburger(m): 4:02pm On Jan 06, 2020
nototribalist:
Wetin we do na?

Because the average Nigerian is corrupt without even knowing, he cant defend most of the things he does or chooses to speak about.
Get it? wink
Re: Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens by dovakhiin(m): 4:04pm On Jan 06, 2020
we are on our own minding our business o,now dem wan drag naija inside..biko werrin concern us?
Re: Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens by anigbajumo(m): 4:06pm On Jan 06, 2020
Mikecold:
Abi o, the fear is let iran not make it an islamic war against usa.

90% Muslims globally are potential terrorists untill something triggers that limit to their bloodthirst (forget the scam divide).

Even america that cant control the gun shooting internally would find it difficult to control the sabotage and sucide bombers who are muslims citizens within them (They are first muslims before been usa citizens eg the black congress woman)

90%??

NL av now become a forum for some people suffering from brain cancer.
Re: Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens by TigerTears(m): 4:06pm On Jan 06, 2020
IAmStrange:

Shiites are in Nigeria and they recently protested the death of their beloved. So Nigeria is in one way involved.

Anyways, I know with the coming of Imes, all these uproar and nonsense will reduce at least or will be completely eradicated at most.

For Imes is the end of bad days and the beginning of new good days.
Come abeg who be Imes

Imes, we await your coming grin
Re: Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens by optimus106(m): 4:08pm On Jan 06, 2020
Go back to your America and wait for you opposition(Iran)

Embassy go dry by force very soon.
Re: Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens by Ijawwomaninoyo: 4:08pm On Jan 06, 2020
nototribalist:
Wetin we do na?

Go online to any site where countries are categorized, I was shocked to the bone marrow that Nigeria is listed under Muslim countries.

2 Likes

Re: Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens by mvem(m): 4:11pm On Jan 06, 2020
Rekhina:
Reconsider my American brothers and sisters because likes of Afamed and mannabbqgll (Nzuzu team) loyalist to the sokoto caliphate might not be trusted
Shi'ites are not loyalist to the caliphate
Re: Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens by wink2015(m): 4:12pm On Jan 06, 2020
Nigerians who are holding of USA citizens should be mindful of the way they display their american citizenship in public places especially in hotspot like Abuja, Lagos, Kaduna, Kano etc.

They could be target of terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens by mukthar2000(m): 4:16pm On Jan 06, 2020
Trump pls stay away from our lane ooo, no be we send u to go kill the man ooo, it's better u face ur pressure alon pls oga Trump bikoo.
Re: Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens by Shollay20(m): 4:17pm On Jan 06, 2020
Google don make money: see what peoples are searching for:
what is war? What is worldwar3? what is nuclear plant? What is bomb? What is ally?
Hmmm
Re: Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens by crowniran(m): 4:17pm On Jan 06, 2020
you are interested in learning web development and you have no clue on where to get good materials or don't have enough cash, then I can give you access to my udemy account for just 3000 naira.. these are courses that go as high as 200$. There are other course you can find interest in too... contact me through my signature
Re: Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens by Pain(m): 4:23pm On Jan 06, 2020
Please stay away. The Country is already filled to the brim with Non Visa Holding Bandits from the Sahara Dessert

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens by obama30: 4:27pm On Jan 06, 2020
naptu2:

https://punchng.com/iran-reconsider-travel-to-nigeria-us-warns-citizens/

US citizen in Nigeria are in northern Nigeria both their school, hospital assistant and whatever,they never have anything to do at east or southern Nigeria that is 100% Christians faith with them. so you warn them about Northern Nigeria not East and south
Re: Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens by Godwin2am(m): 4:29pm On Jan 06, 2020
Even the UK now supports America's move to kill that General...
Calls have been flying around from Mike Pompeo's desk!!
The anger of this impeachment and to prove that over 2 trillion dollars is just not a waste will be tested around Iran. Let them know that America doesn't only bomb, they infest the country with a whole lot of sickness.
Anyways, it looks like the power hookers in Tehran don't care much about how their citizens live.
Trump will always hate the Iranian leaders.. They destroyed his plan to start up a business there. I can tell you confidently that President Trump is getting more aggressive everyday and doing exactly what Netanyahu wants and Iran are being stupid to play into his game thinking the business men in Moscow will help them.. And with Benjamin's recent electoral troubles in Israel, this is just a great and golden opportunity to claim King Kong..
Those Jews in Jerusalem are the ones engineering this and just recently the UK are beginning to sound differently by supporting what America did to Solemani. The only ones looking like they ain't into it is France.
If I'm to advice the Iranian leaders, I'd just tell them to calm down, use their brains and let it slide away.. It'd stop the impending 'Refugee camp' that's coming their way.. They should focus on how to get their country as prosperous as their ally Qatar.. Even UAE..
I'm a Trump supporter--- I love him! But he's just allowing Israel to perfect their long awaited opportunity on those Iranians.. Which is very bad!
On the part of Iran, they could have used those huge monies and relevance Obama gave to them wisely!
After my 3yrs here in the USA, I got to understand that it's America's policy to scatter this countries, render them Refugees and send it's media to capture them. It makes a whole lot of money for this country whenever they are into some sort of war..
This is how the world is positioned
Israel blows up places, supplies America with personnels with intelligence and in turn gets weapons and money.
UK supports every move America takes, just because they are cowards and can't get into any fight without America coming in.. Even in Africa, they can't do pim without helping out and they don't want to lose that property (America).. A very cunning people!
Russia? I've never seen very brainy, cunning and mischievous people as Russians. You catch them here, they swap to another place. They are neither here nor there. They only push you into something just to sell their AKs and when you don't have money they disappear. They do this very well in the dark with Israel. Might a Russian and ask him or her what they think about Islamists and you'd understand how much they love to do business
China is just like the Russians tho they have a specific target which is just money. They burn down Mosques and target Muslims and yet those 'not so brainy' people still believe China will help them out. China doesn't give 20 without taking 100..
Shia Muslim countries are just very open. They do their things very open, they are not cunning tho sometimes they try to play smart. So they're used to cause havoc because surely they'll admit! But they don't have much to offer.. Because they do their thing in the open, that's why they challenge anyone including America because they know most Western politicians meet them in the dark and that includes USA. In short, they are far from WISDOM
Sunni Muslims in the Middle East are the real sponsors of terror. Saudi, UAE and Kuwait sponsor terrorism and I can confidently say it anywhere. Israel, America, UK, Russia and every other major country know this.. America know too much about Saudi. Same with Saudi.. The one difference is that they have money to give.. NOW AMERICA HAVE A PRESIDENT THAT LOVES MAKING MORE MONEY!
Re: Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens by Skillsnigeria: 4:29pm On Jan 06, 2020
What do you expect from a fail country like Nigeria
Re: Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens by itu404(m): 4:30pm On Jan 06, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Chai.
I hope those overzealous Shi'ites won't start hunting US citizens in Nigeria?
I pity all those fake celebs who have been flaunting their "born in America" kids.

By this, it is apparent that the U.S.of A considers Nigeria a likely ally of Iran given the silence of it's leader to the broiling matter and considering the global attention of the frequent IMN clashes with the military.
Or maybe they are just being cautious.

So for all of those on here asking America to start the war already....I hope you are no where near Nigeria.
Because if the war starts, it will surely escalate to a global religious war.

There will be no internet access, those cheap Tecno phones that have always served as bragging tools here on NL will solely serve as flashlight as you wander through the swamps in the dark seeking for refuge in Panya and the inner Congos.

Don't lead America on please.

They have so much to lose because Americans are actually naturalized citizens of other countries.
So ultimately the chicken will be home to roost.
That is why the world is jittery....Because Iran is not just a regular Islamic country.

We are all scared.
There is no worse threat than a potential nuke war and I tell you...the safest place to be in if another world war starts is in the grave.
who is this what US is doing is to take precaution in areas where those terrorist could find easy access, not that they believe we are taking side by our silence, you seems to be supporting this evil man have you read what is been doing or you just like men evil Away with you fear mongering
Re: Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens by Adaibeku(f): 4:31pm On Jan 06, 2020
davebiyi30:

Kindly interpret this tongue.......biko

Ask nwamaikpe
Re: Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 06, 2020
emmanuelpopson:
this became imperative to caution the northern Moslems in Nigeria that any American touched will be retaliated with full force..they know that the shittes are domiciled in the North. reason why they gave the warnings..but they can't just mention the North kos its just. location but by sovereignty, Nigeria is the country.
what matters now is that Nigeria shd watch it...any side we take is a risk to our common goal...

There are shiites in the south as well.
Re: Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens by Petersamuel8(m): 4:37pm On Jan 06, 2020
AMERICA, PLEASE LEAVE NIGERIA ALONE WE NO DO ANYTHING
WHICH KIND ONE CHANCE BE THIS
Re: Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens by Lehksyen4life(m): 4:41pm On Jan 06, 2020
Mikecold:
Abi o, the fear is let iran not make it an islamic war against usa.

90% Muslims globally are potential terrorists untill something triggers that limit to their bloodthirst (forget the scam divide).

Even america that cant control the gun shooting internally would find it difficult to control the sabotage and sucide bombers who are muslims citizens within them (They are first muslims before been usa citizens eg the black congress woman)

Please always think well before spewing trash on this platform.....'Muslims are not terrorist'.. Always buttress your point with facts and not mere imagination!

1 Like

Re: Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 06, 2020
Petersamuel8:
AMERICA, PLEASE LEAVE NIGERIA ALONE WE NO DO ANYTHING

WHICH KIND ONE CHANCE BE THIS

An oily finger will contaminate the whole hand. Shiite groups abound in many places in Nigeria. I still remember that Amigo supermarket saga and the rocket launchers on that ship from Iran. I guessed then that all that wasn't for fun.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 06, 2020
Lehksyen4life:

Please always think well before spewing trash on this platform.....'Muslims are not terrorist'.. Always buttress your point with facts and not mere imagination!
Hope you not from the religion of piss.

If you are go smash your head somewhere and leave my mention

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens by Afamed: 4:45pm On Jan 06, 2020
Neoteny:

Good thing no one can acquire UAE citizenship, they only have native citizens.

If this person says she's become a UAE citizen then she's lying.

Gbam! Well said my brother. The poor Urhobo girl suddenly turned to Dubai citizen just yesterday
Rehkina , they have exposed your lies again here
Rehkina
Rehkina over to you. Pathological / habitual liar.

1 Like

Re: Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens by FirstbornWds: 4:48pm On Jan 06, 2020
IAmStrange:

Shiites are in Nigeria and they recently protested the death of their beloved. So Nigeria is in one way involved.

Anyways, I know with the coming of Imes, all these uproar and nonsense will reduce at least or will be completely eradicated at most.

For Imes is the end of bad days and the beginning of new good days.

Imes, we await your coming grin

What is Imes Do you in any way mean Iranian Metallurgical Engineers Society?

1 Like

Re: Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens by Jaymaestro(m): 4:49pm On Jan 06, 2020
They mentioned Nigeria, Some people are still mentioning geopolitical zones. People have become so ethnocentric to a degree where they don't and can't know how to be normal anymore. Even at their death bed , they will prefer to be saved by their tribesman or die. I hope this ruckus doesn't escalate , because War knows no tribe – only destruction.
Re: Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens by seanjy4konji: 4:50pm On Jan 06, 2020
dem deh craze...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abandoned Places And Buildings In Nigeria And Around The World / Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work / Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.