Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,859 members, 7,821,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Adaeze Igwe Yobo reveals her beauty secrets - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adaeze Igwe Yobo reveals her beauty secrets (4172 Views)

Fashion Police Blasts Adaeze Yobo's Outfit:Your Outfit Is A 'Laugh Riot'(pics) / Biodun Okeowo Reveals Her Bleaching Cream [PICS] / Adaeze Yobo Shows Off Twerking Skills (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adaeze Igwe Yobo reveals her beauty secrets by rockers: 1:09pm On Dec 03, 2010
Before I got pregnant, I did not use a lot of products apart from my daily moisturizer by Elizabeth Arden, a sunscreen, my normal make-up etc I was not a fitness addict either, I worked out every now and then, I ate whatever I wanted.
But that all changed ! Now I work out 3-4 times a week which consists of running on the treadmill for 30mins, crunches, lounges and even walking up and down my staircase, carrying my baby around thats all part of my new exercise routine. I still eat whatever I like but in moderation now.

Read more: http://www./2010/12/baby-yummy-mummy-products-by-adaeze.html#ixzz1738zz9wp

Re: Adaeze Igwe Yobo reveals her beauty secrets by Nellyon(f): 2:57pm On Dec 10, 2010
she could have had a supermodel career but no, she just had to ruin it by marrying Yobo that cant even pass the ball. Now all we hear about is eating, running down the stairs, and babies.
*not that nothing is wrong with the baby part*
Re: Adaeze Igwe Yobo reveals her beauty secrets by MrsCork1: 3:10pm On Dec 10, 2010
LIGHT SKIN BABE AT LAST. THANK QUE POSTER tongue
Re: Adaeze Igwe Yobo reveals her beauty secrets by tpia1: 3:27pm On Dec 10, 2010
the husband is rich so she can jumpstart her career anytime.

even carrie underwood didnt waste time before marrying.

since she [adaeze] was interested in marriage, might as well get it out of the way.

if she wasnt, that's different.

nice photo but it doesnt look like her.
Re: Adaeze Igwe Yobo reveals her beauty secrets by Nellyon(f): 3:39pm On Dec 10, 2010
Dou u jumpstart a modelin career with money? listen to u.
Re: Adaeze Igwe Yobo reveals her beauty secrets by MrsCork1: 3:41pm On Dec 10, 2010
****if only i cud have 3some with light skin TPIA & light skin Nelllyona tongue****
Re: Adaeze Igwe Yobo reveals her beauty secrets by tpia1: 4:04pm On Dec 11, 2010
Nellyon:

Dou u jumpstart a modelin career with money? listen to u.

she can do other things besides modelling.

depends on what she's interested in.

and for the record, yes, you can jumpstart a modelling career with money.

not everyone gets "discovered" as is often publicized.
Re: Adaeze Igwe Yobo reveals her beauty secrets by favouredjb(f): 7:31pm On Dec 11, 2010
She might be interested in other things aside modelling,I even think she was enrolled in a film sch in la before she got married.The gal has nothing to lose,happy for her

(1) (Reply)

Nkiru Sylvanus Marries Oge Okoye's Hubby Over The Weekend? / Beyonce Goes Br*less In Casual Wear | Photos / Tiwa Savage Attends DR Sid's Wife 'simi Osomo' Baby Shower (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.