Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,076 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:14 PM

Shh!, No Tell Am Ooo. (dani1luv) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Shh!, No Tell Am Ooo. (dani1luv) (633 Views)

Guys Your Answer Ooo[hilarious Photo] / Are U Bored?enter And Laugh Till U Tire.na Continuous Joke Ooo / Akpos Is At It Again Ooo! Hehe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shh!, No Tell Am Ooo. (dani1luv) by D1Alergy(m): 1:41pm On Dec 03, 2010
Our moderator dani1luv opened the door of his BMW car, when suddenly a car came along and hit the door, ripping it off completely. When the police arrived at the scene, dani1luv was complaining bitterly about the damage to his precious BMW.

dani1luv: "Officer, look what they've done to my Beemer!" he whined.

officer: "dani1luv you was so materialisticated, you making me sicker!", "You a are so worried abouting your silly BMW carses, that you didn't even noticing that your left arms was rippeded off!"

dani1luv: "Oh my gosh", finally noticing the bloody left shoulder where his arm once was and asked,  "Where's my Rolex!"

I come ask am, Excuse me, "Why don't you worry about your arm instead of this expensive material?"

dani1luv: Hear watin you call am, "expensive". My arm is cheap I can easily get another from God but i will have to do extra job for another BMW and my Rolex.
Re: Shh!, No Tell Am Ooo. (dani1luv) by chakula: 3:20pm On Dec 03, 2010
Must dani respond to this or would you like somebody else to do so.

(1) (Reply)

Video Clips Of Greatest Nigerian Comedian / Good Husband / Single After Death!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.