Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Soleimani Killing: Iran Designates US Forces ‘Terrorists' - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Soleimani Killing: Iran Designates US Forces ‘Terrorists' (37712 Views)

Mourners Attend Qasem Soleimani's Funeral Ceremony. Iraq Asks US Forces To Leave / Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert / Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soleimani Killing: Iran Designates US Forces ‘Terrorists' by rusher14: 11:39am On Jan 07, 2020
Octopusssy:

Rich, blood soaked resumé.

Yes, as a soldier he should have been hiding from conflict.

Mtcheew.
Re: Soleimani Killing: Iran Designates US Forces ‘Terrorists' by D1zion: 11:39am On Jan 07, 2020
Marine54:
But every of your dreams and prayers is travel to the united states! Have ever dream of traveling to Iran which is known to be states sponsore of terrorism across the globe. If Iran mess up, they'll be burn to the ground! Trump is not Obama......
well said brother. Tell them ooo.
Re: Soleimani Killing: Iran Designates US Forces ‘Terrorists' by voluminous87: 11:40am On Jan 07, 2020
11doubledee:

Can you freely live and express yourself in Iran?
Secondly 1898,i guess there will be Little or no rules of engagement in the acts of war.
Killing hundred children.........?
Kindly help with the source of that story.
One thing I know for sure is that terrorists use children and women as human shield in the event of an attack to later gain sympathy.
If you doubt me,during their protest (usually violent),you will see children peddling rocks and wielding weapons in some cases.
I expect the organizers of such protests to do a better job.
The USA is the biggest terrorist in the world.
In 1988 Us Navy shot down an Iranian commercial airplane that was flying from iran to dubai carrying 290 passengers on Iranian waters .
They later claimed it was by mistake and they thought it was an Iranian fighter jet.
The captain that ordered the attack was promoted and given a medal of honor. till these day US never apologized for this incident even when the international Civil Aviation found them guilty.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_Air_Flight_655
Re: Soleimani Killing: Iran Designates US Forces ‘Terrorists' by mrsteel: 11:40am On Jan 07, 2020
Typhoonsbane:

Most of my family lives in the US,I myself is part American so can’t possibly love American like I do,but it’s tiring seeing you all weigh in on matters you don’t understand,even the USA parliament are on cause to limit trumps actions as we speak.
We all know the man was a danger,but there is no prove that he’s an imminent danger to the USA,trumps decision to assasinate those men was irrational,there are many ways to take out such targets,the American people don’t want war.
No side truly wins a war it is going to be catastrophic to both parties it doesn’t matter who turns who to dust first.
Those Iranians behave like animals and they’re religious bigots ,no one should have a beef with a country like that let alone put American life in danger.
The president of US is the president of the world. Any terrorist is a threat to the world
It is simple, let there be peace & see US will be friends with u. US didn't attack Iran, they only attacked a terrorist. Iran, Iraq & Afghanistan are problem to the world. How many times have u seen US striking someone in Finland or Holland? If not for USA, these terrorists blood sucking nations would have reduced the world to nothing. & I thank God for giving USA that brain to oversee the world. Because USA is fair in their dealings. If u don't give them reason to attack u, they will never attack u.
Re: Soleimani Killing: Iran Designates US Forces ‘Terrorists' by voluminous87: 11:42am On Jan 07, 2020
In 1988 Us Navy shot down an Iranian commercial airplane that was flying from iran to dubai carrying 290 passengers on Iranian waters .
They later claimed it was by mistake and they thought it was an Iranian fighter jet.
The captain that ordered the attack was promoted and given a medal of honor. till these day US never apologized for this incident even when the international Civil Aviation found them guilty.
Imagine any other country doing this to the US. all hell will break lose

2 Likes

Re: Soleimani Killing: Iran Designates US Forces ‘Terrorists' by D1zion: 11:42am On Jan 07, 2020
GamalNasser:

Shut up !!!!!!! Where were you when Soleimani was committing terror act after terror act ..are you aware he was complicit in the the killing of US ambassador Stephens in Libya that year and the attack weeks ago Saudi oil fields
God bless you.tell them.all the lives he has killed are not humans, let him go & face the judgemen.
Re: Soleimani Killing: Iran Designates US Forces ‘Terrorists' by Horus(m): 11:43am On Jan 07, 2020
rottennaija:
It's high time countries designate US for what they are. They are the biggest terrorist organisation in the world.

They are the United Snakes of AmeriKKKa

2 Likes

Re: Soleimani Killing: Iran Designates US Forces ‘Terrorists' by voluminous87: 11:43am On Jan 07, 2020
mrsteel:

The president of US is the president of the world. Any terrorist is a threat to the world
It is simple, let there be peace & see US will be friends with u. US didn't attack Iran, they only attacked a terrorist. Iran, Iraq & Afghanistan are problem to the world. How many times have u seen US striking someone in Finland or Holland? If not for USA, these terrorists blood sucking nations would have reduced the world to nothing. & I thank God for giving USA that brain to oversee the world. Because USA is fair in their dealings. If u don't give them reason to attack u, they will never attack u.

Re: Soleimani Killing: Iran Designates US Forces ‘Terrorists' by IJEYdiamond(f): 11:44am On Jan 07, 2020
rottennaija:
It's high time countries designate US for what they are. They are the biggest terrorist organisation in the world.

OGA... Thank God ... na English you dey write...
..... Na Story... Terrorist... ..

No vex... give your reason why??
Re: Soleimani Killing: Iran Designates US Forces ‘Terrorists' by mrsteel: 11:46am On Jan 07, 2020
voluminous87:

The home of Human rights can never be a terrorist nation. How many Immigrants do we have living in Iran from all over the world? Will their religion even allow that?
Re: Soleimani Killing: Iran Designates US Forces ‘Terrorists' by Horus(m): 11:47am On Jan 07, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-alJoDYRw8

Iran designates all US forces 'terrorists'
Re: Soleimani Killing: Iran Designates US Forces ‘Terrorists' by D1zion: 11:47am On Jan 07, 2020
rottennaija:

You mean the Libya USA under Obama destroy every thereby creating one of the ones terrorist organisation in the world? And besides, what evidence do you have for what you just posted up there?
he has been on wanted & watch list as a top terrorist for years.but God just decided to hand him over to feel what others felt when he was carrying his act.same way the Iranians are feeling towards his death is same way others too felt when he was carrying out his evils.
Re: Soleimani Killing: Iran Designates US Forces ‘Terrorists' by Octopusssy(f): 11:47am On Jan 07, 2020
rusher14:

Yes, as a soldier he should have been hiding from conflict.

Mtcheew.
Oga, na fight? It is just an observation.
Re: Soleimani Killing: Iran Designates US Forces ‘Terrorists' by bigfish3k: 11:50am On Jan 07, 2020
sanusi44z:
Mumu. You know nothing about the general, maybe you should go and read. Why has US failed to defeat Taliban?

That is an assassination, by a machine, a coward way. Why are US scared of him?. They should have sent ground force to capture him if US was brave. Dont mention me again. You are no different from terrorists.

how can u call a christian terrorist- we christians dont have organised terrorist organisations like u people

would they have used hand before or is gun not a machine?

they used precision science which ur religion dont have knowledge about
how can they send ground force which will involve the loss of more innocent lives when they have a better way of avoiding more bloodshed

1 Like

Re: Soleimani Killing: Iran Designates US Forces ‘Terrorists' by Typhoonsbane: 11:50am On Jan 07, 2020
mrsteel:

Wtf are you saying,who made president of the USA president of the world,y’all watch too much movies.
Re: Soleimani Killing: Iran Designates US Forces ‘Terrorists' by bigfish3k: 11:51am On Jan 07, 2020
Neddstark:

What is this retrograde saying?
attending to ur terrorist support questions
Re: Soleimani Killing: Iran Designates US Forces ‘Terrorists' by crackhouse(m): 11:51am On Jan 07, 2020
maynation:
Iran no wan gree oo. grin
it's just like when small thing happen in Nigeria for instance, lai Muhammed will quickly mobilise youths to do protest and when u see it on CNN or BBC for instance you will say Nigerians are protesting. Who told you Nigerians are protesting? Because you saw hungry paid individuals on TV carrying placards? This is similar to what is happening in Iran. Majority like what America did, it's only few people that are against it. So the issue of you saying Iran no want gree doesn't arise here. Most Iranians are not bothered. Forget what the govt want you to believe.

1 Like

Re: Soleimani Killing: Iran Designates US Forces ‘Terrorists' by IJEYdiamond(f): 11:51am On Jan 07, 2020
SoulB6:
American are very successful in labeling others terrorist with the aid of their media, was Japan a terrorist when they bomb Hiroshima and Nagasaki, Vietnam we're they terrorist, Gaddafi, Sadam Hussain, North Korea and now Iran, you see how American can be very manipulative.

Do your research on the Atomic bomb used on them..... then you will know why!!!!
Re: Soleimani Killing: Iran Designates US Forces ‘Terrorists' by bigfish3k: 11:52am On Jan 07, 2020
sanusi44z:
Mumu. You know nothing about the general, maybe you should go and read. Why has US failed to defeat Taliban?

That is an assassination, by a machine, a coward way. Why are US scared of him?. They should have sent ground force to capture him if US was brave. Dont mention me again. You are no different from terrorists.

all of u are just masturbating about taliban as if its US citizens they are bombing everyday

btw, is taliban fighting a conventional war?
Re: Soleimani Killing: Iran Designates US Forces ‘Terrorists' by mrsteel: 11:54am On Jan 07, 2020
Typhoonsbane:

Wtf are you saying,who made president of the USA president of the world,y’all watch too much movies.
When Sowore was held hostage by DSS, how many countries interfered? US is the most powerful country in the world. That makes their president the most powerful in the world. Your envy for what US has achieved so far won't change anything. God has blessed them with brain

1 Like

Re: Soleimani Killing: Iran Designates US Forces ‘Terrorists' by brashear: 11:55am On Jan 07, 2020
Southsoul:
America didn't just inroad into middle East they were some how invited directly or indirectly now you want them to just go like that after they brought their equipments and manpowers on their sponsored budget to secure and police your country for you you're unleashing terrorists on them just like that hhhhhhhmn look we all knew that the entire of middle east is depot for breeding terrorists and somebody has got to checkmate them
Going by your logic, Why is Israel exempted from being policed if the entire middle east is hotbed of terrorism?
Re: Soleimani Killing: Iran Designates US Forces ‘Terrorists' by voluminous87: 11:55am On Jan 07, 2020
mrsteel:

The home of Human rights can never be a terrorist nation. How many Immigrants do we have living in Iran from all over the world? Will their religion even allow that?
whether you like it or not they are.
The Usa are the real terrorist. bush and the us should be tried for war crimes on iraq and libya.
Re: Soleimani Killing: Iran Designates US Forces ‘Terrorists' by Typhoonsbane: 11:57am On Jan 07, 2020
mrsteel:

When Sowore was held hostage by DSS, how many countries interfered? US is the most powerful country in the world. That makes their president the most powerful in the world. Your envy for what US has achieved so far won't change anything. God has blessed them with brain
Envy for my country,bro sorry to say but you’re really dumb and FYI Sowore is part American.the way you Nigerians stick your mouth in another man’a business would have been justifiable if you knew anything about what you’re saying,you’re ain’t American bro so you don’t know jack shit about what is at stake.
Re: Soleimani Killing: Iran Designates US Forces ‘Terrorists' by Typhoonsbane: 12:02pm On Jan 07, 2020
voluminous87:

whether you like it or not they are.
The Usa are the real terrorist. bush and the us should be tried for war crimes on iraq and libya.
The word terrorist is far fetched bro,Obama did have his own agendas but you can’t deny that USA has helped Iraq in the fight against isis,this Soleimani case is just a bad call from trump is all ,testament to his rashness and the inability to listen to advice.all this could have been avoided but I know there is not going to be a war.
Re: Soleimani Killing: Iran Designates US Forces ‘Terrorists' by sanusi44z(m): 12:12pm On Jan 07, 2020
bigfish3k:

how can u call a christian terrorist- we christians dont have organised terrorist organisations like u people

would they have used hand before or is gun not a machine?

they used precision science which ur religion dont have knowledge about
how can they send ground force which will involve the loss of more innocent lives when they have a better way of avoiding more bloodshed
You are bereft knowledge. This same Iran shut down one of the most expensive US spy drone. I guess you are the one handling their Nuclear program. I guess you don’t even know where modern civilization started from.

It is mumu like you that will be claiming Israel, not knowing their are more Muslims Israelites than Christians.

2 Likes

Re: Soleimani Killing: Iran Designates US Forces ‘Terrorists' by Subduer: 12:14pm On Jan 07, 2020
Typhoonsbane:

This ass licking got to stop, it's making y'all think like dunce,that's why I keep saying that 90% of nairalanders don't know anything about war or international relations.
If you've seen a village burned down by Fulanis by 2am, leaving over 30 dead, & forced survivors to live in Internally Displaced People's Camp, maybe you'll understand. This SYSTEMATIC annihilation is supported by SOPHISTICATED wicked people that make hay out of bad conditions. And you can see them in Nairaland. Can't you?
Re: Soleimani Killing: Iran Designates US Forces ‘Terrorists' by mrsteel: 12:14pm On Jan 07, 2020
Typhoonsbane:

Envy for my country,bro sorry to say but you’re really dumb and FYI Sowore is part American.the way you Nigerians stick your mouth in another man’a business would have been justifiable if you knew anything about what you’re saying,you’re ain’t American bro so you don’t know jack shit about what is at stake.
So u are an American? Lol
But u sound like a terrorist from these terrorist regions. Or u are Shiite?
Not only because Sowore is their citizen, but because America is concerned about the affairs of the world. You don't need to envy them because people praise them, God has placed them there & not even a thousand of your likes can change it. America affairs are world affairs. I doubt if there is anyone that doesn't know Trump, if I may ask, do u know the president of Sweden or Togo without using google? That is America for u. Go read what the man did before trump attacked him. You don't attack Americans & get away with it. That is a good leader & it is a message to all terrorists.
Re: Soleimani Killing: Iran Designates US Forces ‘Terrorists' by Chuksmonika(m): 12:20pm On Jan 07, 2020
chaii,iran is just making noise,they will hit 52 US traget,they will desiginate US troops as terrorists,they placed 80million dollar bounty on trump Head....all these and More are just Mere Noise....On Normally Level Iran is No Match to the United States,i Pity poor Iranians,cos any little mistake their government makes now come with serious consequences
Re: Soleimani Killing: Iran Designates US Forces ‘Terrorists' by sheriffindy(m): 12:23pm On Jan 07, 2020
Why all these noises here?..Trump is not a spirit.if his actions were painful to you,take your rantings to him one on one, not on nairaland..ONLINE POWER RANGERS!!
Re: Soleimani Killing: Iran Designates US Forces ‘Terrorists' by Typhoonsbane: 12:23pm On Jan 07, 2020
mrsteel:

So u are an American? Lol
But u sound like a terrorist from these terrorist regions. Or u are Shiite?
Not only because Sowore is their citizen, but because America is concerned about the affairs of the world. You don't need to envy them because people praise them, God has placed them there & not even a thousand of your likes can change it. America affairs are world affairs. I doubt if there is anyone that doesn't know Trump, if I may ask, do u know the president of Sweden or Togo without using google? That is America for u. Go read what the man did before trump attacked him. You don't attack Americans & get away with it. That is a good leader & it is a message to all terrorists.

Like I said earlier sir no disrespect meant but you’re pretty dumb ,heck you even think I’m supporting Iran against my very own country,hence there is no need to read your chants.anyone with half a brain will understand what I’m saying.

1 Like

Re: Soleimani Killing: Iran Designates US Forces ‘Terrorists' by mrsteel: 12:26pm On Jan 07, 2020
Typhoonsbane:

Like I said earlier sir no disrespect meant but you’re pretty dumb ,heck you even think I’m supporting Iran against my very own country,hence there is no need to read your chants.anyone with half a brain will understand what I’m saying.
Sir please shut up!
U don't even sound like one
No room for terrorists simple!
They have done so much harm to d world!
Re: Soleimani Killing: Iran Designates US Forces ‘Terrorists' by Typhoonsbane: 12:26pm On Jan 07, 2020
Subduer:

If you've seen a village burned down by Fulanis by 2am, leaving over 30 dead, & forced survivors to live in Internally Displaced People's Camp, maybe you'll understand. This SYSTEMATIC annihilation is supported by SOPHISTICATED wicked people that make hay out of bad conditions. And you can see them in Nairaland. Can't you?
You Can’t possibly hate this people like I do,a close relative of mine almost fell victim to the 9/11 attack,seems y’all don’t understand my point.i leave it to all you to figure out

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Age Of Fatoumatta Tambajang, Gambian Vice President Is Against The Constitution / US Kills ISIS Leader, Abu Ibrahim al-Hashimi al-Qurayshi / Russia-Ukraine Live: Vladimir Putin's Combative Speech (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.