Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,849 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins (68505 Views)

Abbas Ahmed: Grandson Of Hezbollah Chief Nasrallah Killed In Israeli Airstrike / Taliban Honours Suicide Bombers Who Killed US Soldiers In Twisted Ceremony(Pics) / 2 Ex-US Soldiers Attempt To Assasinate Maduro, Venezuelan President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins by 2mercy: 10:42am On Jan 07, 2020
US soldiers and officers would return home in coffins in retaliation for the assassination of Major General Qassem Soleiman, secretary General of the Lebanese movement Hezbollah, Seyed Hassan Nasrallah, has said.

“When the coffins of American soldiers and officers begin to be transported … to the United States, (President Donald) Trump and his administration will realize that they have really lost the region and will lose the elections,” Nasrallah said in a televised address from Beirut.

Nasrallah noted that the response to the assassination of General Soleimani was not only Iran’s responsibility, but also that of the entire axis of resistance.

Nasrallah added that attacks on US military forces in the Middle East will be “fair punishment” for the crime, listing US bases, naval ships and military personnel.

The Hezbollah chief further noted that US act of terror marks the start of a new phase for the entire Middle East.

“The targeted killing of General Soleimani and Muhandis is the begging of a new era not for Iraq or Iran, but for the whole region,” Nasrallah said.
“We are witness to a heinous crime whose perpetrators are well-known. US President Donald Trump said he had ordered the (drone) strike (on the airport in Baghdad, Iraq).”

“More than three years into his presidency, Trump has failed to accomplish the goals he had defined at the beginning of his tenure. Previous US attempts to assassinate General Soleimani had ended in failure. All of Trump’s forms of pressure to subdue Iran have also failed to realize that goal,” he stated.—Fars News

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2020/01/07/us-soldiers-in-middle-east-will-go-home-in-coffins-hezbollah-chief/

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins by alizma: 11:06am On Jan 07, 2020
E don set.

14 Likes

Re: Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins by ogbuefi677(m): 6:23pm On Jan 07, 2020
Hehehehehehe.
Number 53 on Trump's hit list just identified himself grin grin

481 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins by Sunnycliff(m): 6:23pm On Jan 07, 2020
I laugh in Swahili.
Whoever that loves Iran should tell them to swallow the humble pie, because America is battle ready with its allies against Iran.

Even Hezbollah's are not a powerful match against US forces.

264 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins by gbaskiboy: 6:23pm On Jan 07, 2020
keep kwaet

96 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins by punisha: 6:23pm On Jan 07, 2020
shocked
The list of these chest beaters coming out to threaten US is becoming endless...

Only Ipob army will defeat the cowards.
(nobody should ask me what I mean me I don't know either.)
Why the plenty noise making?
Why not act first and see if Iran will still remain on the face of the earth.

93 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins by KUTLWANOKGANYAG: 6:23pm On Jan 07, 2020
Too much mouth

120 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins by 1kworks: 6:23pm On Jan 07, 2020
Make all these things just end for threats oh.

The world doesn't need war abeg

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins by exstreve: 6:24pm On Jan 07, 2020
If you think this life is hard, remember there is someone on nairaland going about sharing fake link of Tontoh dike's sextape allegedly posted by Churchill and he expect people to click the link

461 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins by SenecaTheYonger: 6:24pm On Jan 07, 2020
Over entitled babies. You kill Christians directly and through proxies everyday in the name of your religion, you sponsor terrorist groups all over the world and Obama pats you on the back and gives you billion in aid - Trump kills one of your guys and you start crying like babies. I don't blame you, it's Westerners I blame - they condone your attitude for too long.

Edit: I take back what I said. USA has done some truly terrible things to Iran in the past, and it's the reason why both of them don't quite get along

255 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins by Lovelies1: 6:24pm On Jan 07, 2020
G
Re: Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins by GeneralPula: 6:24pm On Jan 07, 2020
sad

2 Likes

Re: Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins by tolexy007(m): 6:24pm On Jan 07, 2020
Audio threat undecided

216 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins by mikaelzX(m): 6:24pm On Jan 07, 2020
Allies aligning

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins by Coldie(m): 6:24pm On Jan 07, 2020
Islam should stand together, its time for northern Nigeria to show us all the sharia they practise up north, them carry Islam for head pass Saudi Arabia.

By reacting to the US attack

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins by Zimmermann(m): 6:24pm On Jan 07, 2020

94 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins by OgbeniOptional(m): 6:24pm On Jan 07, 2020
Gbam

Modified: but the wey u guys book space ehn... I was supposed to be second to comment but then na J K L M W I dey see for up. Life na war?

14 Likes

Re: Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins by uzotima: 6:24pm On Jan 07, 2020
Shout war!!!!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins by philips007(m): 6:24pm On Jan 07, 2020
Na mouth

6 Likes

Re: Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins by Jochabed(f): 6:24pm On Jan 07, 2020
Iran will be wiped off the map if they don't thread carefully.

82 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 07, 2020
The way forward is soft diplomacy. Obama used this and achieved his objectives, unfortunately Trump is too crude for soft diplomacy. America may win the war but they will lose middle east. everyone will soon turn against them.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins by lekzy116(m): 6:25pm On Jan 07, 2020
Una just dey shout up and down.
Is even better for your action to speak rather than allow your mouth do the job.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins by dynicks(m): 6:25pm On Jan 07, 2020
angry

1 Like

Re: Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins by YoungLionken(m): 6:25pm On Jan 07, 2020
The mouth making is becoming too much from Iran and their sympathizers. Action they say, speaks louder than voice.

They're no match for America. They should dare and see themselves with 72 virgins in hell.

I can now see the reason Buhari detained Elzakzy for long,the shiites are nothing but terrorists, their sunni bloodas too.

The world is damn tired of Islam.

Islam will never rule the world,no matter how hard they try!

If islam is the only religion in the world, I would become an atheist.

The post below defines President Donald Trump,me and some others...

69 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins by sexiestharam(f): 6:25pm On Jan 07, 2020
Iran is fighting an audio war. They have been shouting since Friday yet no show. Are they afraid?

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins by Roon9(m): 6:25pm On Jan 07, 2020
nobody should cry foul if a bomb meant for a whole city is used on you shar undecided

4 Likes

Re: Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins by lizychimamanda(f): 6:25pm On Jan 07, 2020
Maybe you are next...
Re: Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins by manuelcc(m): 6:25pm On Jan 07, 2020
T

1 Like

Re: Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins by adaksbullet: 6:25pm On Jan 07, 2020
Every time iran we jus be talk talk talk and no did any tins undecided

Am trusted gen momadu burahi, he we haved kee mr tump by now, abi whot are u think mine following nlders undecided

3 Likes

Re: Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins by Philinho(m): 6:25pm On Jan 07, 2020
Try it n see and become history . Enough of terrorism in the world

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins by kponkedenge(m): 6:25pm On Jan 07, 2020
Hopefully peace will reign in the world.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Drunk Man Mauled To Death By Shark After Walking Into Brazilian Sea To Pee / Two Million Hong Kong Protesters Politely Make Way For Ambulance / Taliban Renames Country Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.