Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Internet Penetration In Nigeria: - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Internet Penetration In Nigeria: (521 Views)

Any Penetration Tester Here? / Hello!!!!.... Who Knows The Number Of Internet Penetration In Each States In Nig / Penetration Testing/hacking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Internet Penetration In Nigeria: by daltonoke: 4:17pm On Dec 03, 2010
Hey. I got into a heated argument with a friend regarding Internet penetration in Nigeria. While he was of the opinion that the quality of Internet in Nigeria is still below international standards and that too many people still do not have access, I am of the view that we've done quite well in light of the issues we have as a country. I supported my position with data of subscribers on the various ISP,GSM and CDMA networks and he more or less stated that the figures were cooked up. I therefore would like clarification from the public sphere; how many Nigerians actually use the Internet? What do the likes of Mobitel, Swift, DOPC, Netcom, Linkserve, Glo, Zai, sorry, Airtel, MTN, Starcomms, Zoom and the rest of them stand on the matter of Internet penetration? Are the subscriber figures they quote for real?

(1) (Reply)

I-music Portable, Superpowered Multimedia Speakers 4 Sale / Accounting Packages / Nigerians Making Money Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.