Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,089 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Hello!!!!.... Who Knows The Number Of Internet Penetration In Each States In Nig - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Hello!!!!.... Who Knows The Number Of Internet Penetration In Each States In Nig (1018 Views)

Microsoft Announces End Of Internet Explorer / List Of Top 10 Countries By Number Of Internet Users (naija Made The List) / What Are The Factors Limiting The Growth Of Internet In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello!!!!.... Who Knows The Number Of Internet Penetration In Each States In Nig by lordbayor(m): 10:19am On Oct 15, 2012
Hello Niralanders smiley i dey hail una oooo ...
Can anyone give view on the number of people that have access to internet in each states in Nigeria? Though i know Lagos and Abuja should have the highest of Internet penetration but am not so sure of other states. But if u guys (the Genius)knows, u can post it here ... Let see which states is still behind

Thanks

Re: Hello!!!!.... Who Knows The Number Of Internet Penetration In Each States In Nig by digitite: 11:22am On Oct 15, 2012
When you say "Internet penetration", do you mean mobile phone internet access or PC internet access or general internet penetration?

1 Like

Re: Hello!!!!.... Who Knows The Number Of Internet Penetration In Each States In Nig by lordbayor(m): 1:35pm On Oct 16, 2012
yes i mean general internet penetration so that should cover both mobile phone internet access and computer internet access.... because i know about 60% of Nigerians access the internet through their mobile phone
Thanks
Re: Hello!!!!.... Who Knows The Number Of Internet Penetration In Each States In Nig by jude33084(m): 10:47pm On Oct 16, 2012
Abuja isn't even Őᵑ τhe first 3 wink

Lagos,*Ibadan* PHarcourt, Benin and then b4 Abuja aŋԂ τhe rest smiley

Na aboki dεy use internet for Abuja undecided

cheesy
Re: Hello!!!!.... Who Knows The Number Of Internet Penetration In Each States In Nig by digitite: 10:32am On Oct 17, 2012
lordbayor: yes i mean general internet penetration so that should cover both mobile phone internet access and computer internet access.... because i know about 60% of Nigerians access the internet through their mobile phone
Thanks

I suppose it would be in the range of 40% to 50%. For more precise data, you can consult NCC, network providers or perhaps UN(world bank) websites.

According to this website www.internetworldstats.com , Nigeria has the highest internet penetration in Africa.
Re: Hello!!!!.... Who Knows The Number Of Internet Penetration In Each States In Nig by koyu2049: 9:13am On Oct 18, 2012
You can go wherever you like but it’s the inside you cannot leave.[img]http://www.forexchartingsoftware.info/pc.gif[/img]

(1) (Reply)

Honda Accord 2008, Alloy, 4 Cylinder For Sell / Advice Needed On New Laptop To Buy / Help With My External Hdd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.