Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,553 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Male Office Assistant - Ikeja Lagos - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Male Office Assistant - Ikeja Lagos (763 Views)

Male Office Assistant / MALE Office Support Staff Needed ( Closed) / Male Office Assistant Needed (below 25years With Ssce) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Male Office Assistant - Ikeja Lagos by Gboliwe: 2:01pm On Jan 07, 2020
A freight forwarding company in Ikeja Lagos needs a male office assistant.

He should be above 18years but not more than 25years old.

He should have atleast a WAEC certificate

He should live within and around Ikeja so that transportation won't be a problem.

He must be teachable and would report to the Office Manager.

His duties are running errands (within the office and making deliveries when necessary)

The right candidate will be paid N25, 000 monthly.

Are you the right person or you know who this will benefit? Kindly send us a mail admin@trinusinc.com
Re: Male Office Assistant - Ikeja Lagos by dan4oster120(m): 2:57pm On Jan 07, 2020
Please I just sent you an email now, please help me confirm.... Daniel Ademola oduntan...08140159136(that my current number)am interested in the job
Re: Male Office Assistant - Ikeja Lagos by Gboliwe: 5:48pm On Jan 07, 2020
dan4oster120:
Please I just sent you an email now, please help me confirm.... Daniel Ademola oduntan...08140159136(that my current number)am interested in the job

Noted.

Sadly, I cannot confirm. I do not have access to the mailbox

But I am sure it is there if you used this address
Re: Male Office Assistant - Ikeja Lagos by dan4oster120(m): 8:43pm On Jan 07, 2020
Am asking for confirmation of my email to you cos I have a doubt if every mail I sent from email is delivered, please help me check and let me know if my email was delivered
Re: Male Office Assistant - Ikeja Lagos by nerolistick(m): 12:12am On Jan 08, 2020
to confirm if ur mail was delivered just go 2u inbox, go to sent mail, u we see the list of mail that are sent if u send a mail and is not among the list that means D mail didn't delivered
Re: Male Office Assistant - Ikeja Lagos by Gboliwe: 12:14pm On Jan 08, 2020
nerolistick:
to confirm if ur mail was delivered just go 2u inbox, go to sent mail, u we see the list of mail that are sent if u send a mail and is not among the list that means D mail didn't delivered

Thank you
Re: Male Office Assistant - Ikeja Lagos by Gboliwe: 1:13am On Jan 10, 2020
Thank you everybody who sent in an application.

This opening is closed.

(1) (Reply)

Have Your Personal Career Goals In Place Before Applying To Jobs / List of Companies (Worldwide) still hiring during COVID 19 / Graduate Wanted- #800k To #1million Compensation Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.