Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,232 members, 7,815,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Home Of Laughter - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Home Of Laughter (1188 Views)

30 Hilarious Pictures That Will Make You Cry Out Of Laughter / The House Of Laughter Jokes / The House Of Laughter Comedy Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Home Of Laughter by Djstar: 2:42pm On Jan 07, 2020
This will be my first joke to post i will be expecting your comments and corrections,i will be posting two days in a week or more than if possible thanks for reading
Be expecting ups
Re: Home Of Laughter by Djstar: 3:06pm On Jan 07, 2020
SOME FUNNY NIGERIA SPEAKING
1.for example mummy:how is the water inside the galon is it full
Son:no it is not full it is big small

2.hey sister so you have come back from travel,,,,,,,ahh ahh you no get eyes

3.where are you going?i am going somewhere.........ahh ahh the place you they go no get name
JOKES
1.Me and my friend go bush may we go hunt animal na so i see 1 guy wey dey sheet con hold gun untop,as my friend see the guy he burst into laughter.
The guy told us to kneel down he said he is waiting for someone to bring bullet for him so he could kill us,because of my friend laughed,na so me and my kneel up till today we dey wait for the person wey go bring the bullet abeg mey we stand up tear race or mey we still wait.
2.one day my younger brother was playing around he warned him but he didn't listen as he was still playing he fell Down and injured him self,immediately he turned to me and brought out his tögue and said umpeer......for where that one they happen.
Thanks for reading
Re: Home Of Laughter by ITbomb(m): 3:18pm On Jan 07, 2020
If you have not yet returned back from Xmas in the village pls stay back
Re: Home Of Laughter by Ucee1999: 5:55pm On Jan 07, 2020
Very boring undecided
Re: Home Of Laughter by Djstar: 12:45pm On Jan 18, 2020
Be expecting ups

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Man Using Tayota Venza To Sell Bread In Anambra / Which Matter Una Dey Settle For Your Side Na? / Best Of Mcee Slimjoe Comedy 2021 Compilation || Try Not To Laugh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.