Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,015 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Anyone Working In Israel - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Anyone Working In Israel (635 Views)

My Experience Living And Working In Gambia As A Dentist / My Experience Living And Working In The UAE / My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Working In Israel by xammiie(m): 10:53pm On Jan 07, 2020
Please I would like to know how life and working in Israel is generally.

Thanks
Re: Anyone Working In Israel by KingAzubuike(f): 11:28pm On Jan 07, 2020
Israel is a very weak , small and poor country that relies so much on education. They believe in "education is the kew to success " thingy. It's not advisable to go there at this point in time because it the current crisis Iran is involved in. Because Iran is a superior power military wise and very unpredictable , they might do the unthinkable at any point in time to Israel so you don't wanna have yourself get caught up in a mess.

4 Likes

Re: Anyone Working In Israel by KingAzubuike(f): 11:30pm On Jan 07, 2020
Secondly you don't get to see alot of black people there so often times , you might appear weird and uncomfortable with preying eyes staring at you.
Re: Anyone Working In Israel by salford1: 12:00am On Jan 08, 2020
Never been to Israel. Only heard that it's a very racist country. I don't know if that is true or not.
I am sure there would be Nigerians living in Israel. Hopefully someone living in Israel comes on this thread to give you a reply.
Re: Anyone Working In Israel by KendrickAyomide: 2:25pm On Jan 08, 2020
No where una no go out head. Na everywhere be abroad?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

International Airport Road After Today's Rain / Lady Discovers Different Passports Hidden In A Pair Of Slippers Given To Her / Can A Third Class Graduate From A Federal University Study In USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.