Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,781 members, 7,827,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN (69380 Views)

Oil Prices Soar As OPEC+ Prepares To Cut Supplies / Oil Price Peaks In Four Months As Iran Attacks US Base In Iraq / Juventus Shares Soar After Ronaldo Rescues Champions League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 7:06am On Jan 08, 2020
RaptorX:
Do people even know that General Soilemani was in Iraq bringing a peace proposal from the Saudis to find a solution to the conflict in Iraq and to bring Iran and Saudi Arabia closer. It should be then obvious then that the people that took him out do not want peace in Iraq or the wider Middle East, nor do they want Iran and Saudi Arabia to form a rapport.
100% true. The man has been a major force in the fight against terrorism, and his activities was affecting the US' interests. US doesn't really want peace in the middle East. They need the chaos to sell their weapons and to steal oil.
Most of the people on this forum are very ignorant

5 Likes

Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by Nobody: 7:07am On Jan 08, 2020
sisipelebe:
what is this dude saying?
He is drunk.
Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:07am On Jan 08, 2020
alienvirus:
Iran means business. These western colonialists can't bully everyone to submission. Someone needs to stand shoulder to shoulder with them. At least, Iran has shown the world that it is not a coward.

Omo akin to kii sa loju ogun.

Modified.

To those unhappy lads quoting me:

Iran is no match to US. No doubt. Iran has done what other nations dare not to do including Russia and China. Bombing US bases means "You are not untouchable. We can hit you, we can cause damages". That is a big actinable statement.

Don't go down the drain like a sissy without giving a good fight. Omo akin kii sojo
I hope they won't cry genocide when America hit back...
Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by kenx1(m): 7:07am On Jan 08, 2020
Nigerians prayers answered!
Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by Nobody: 7:08am On Jan 08, 2020
DarkJeddi:
They are all Salivating for the chance to shut down the Trump right now.. kiss

It's POLITICS, baby.. grin

Nobody asked Trump to drag them into another war.. shocked

You definitely don't know anything.
Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by eph12(m): 7:09am On Jan 08, 2020
RaptorX:
Do people even know that General Soilemani was in Iraq bringing a peace proposal from the Saudis to find a solution to the conflict in Iraq and to bring Iran and Saudi Arabia closer. It should be then obvious then that the people that took him out do not want peace in Iraq or the wider Middle East, nor do they want Iran and Saudi Arabia to form a rapport.
Who reported this? cheesy
Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by Timekeeper: 7:09am On Jan 08, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

Holy Ghost fire!!!!

Who dash you? Na Nairaland your fellow iranu them dey throw their missiles? Go war front now, make Americans use you do asun. Heheheheee

Since u av already accepted your fate.... Pray for Iran to win this war when you get to shiloh..

Signed
Iranian prime minister cheesy
Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by caprini1: 7:10am On Jan 08, 2020
Casham:

It is so sad. And I am afraid this may well be one reason why Iran may want to go to war withe The USA; ignorance of the masses. Or should I say 'blind loyalty'. Nobody will care to read why he was killed.
I dont know if what I read,was true,that about 40 people died from stampede at Sulamans funeral? meaning he was hero worshipped,.,,in my opinion,the US should find a way to pacify Iran and not go to a full scale war.
Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by bewla(m): 7:10am On Jan 08, 2020
Timekeeper:

Oya pick one, Iran visa or USA visa

Hypocrite, u will surely go for Yankee, isn't it
I never in my life dream of U S A but give me free it will be gate pass to country of my choice

1 Canada
2 Holland

I hate war just do normal and let God take the credit that's me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by Michaelcas(m): 7:10am On Jan 08, 2020
I'm just happy we will get a new Call of Duty game after this war, I've already completed others
Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 7:11am On Jan 08, 2020
hamzat55:
About a quarter of the Iranian ballistic missiles that were fired "failed" -- implying that they were either intercepted by air defenses or missed their targets, the senior administration official said. One of the U.S. officials said there was no additional activity from Iran.
You don't expect them to tell the world the true extent of damages, do you? They'll simply try to save face

1 Like

Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by Nobody: 7:11am On Jan 08, 2020
showafrica:
The oil started jumping on Jan 3rd...some FX account wey no put stop loss go don blow. God help us this season.
send me ur number. put me through with FX. thanks
Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by colestephan86: 7:12am On Jan 08, 2020
alienvirus:
Iran means business. These western colonialists can't bully everyone to submission. Someone needs to stand shoulder to shoulder with them. At least, Iran has shown the world that it is not a coward.

Modified.

Iran is no match to US. No doubt. Iran has done what other nations dare not to do including Russia and China. Bombing US bases means "You are not untouchable. We can hit you, we can cause damages". That is a big actinable statement.

Don't go down the drain like a sissy without giving a good fight. Omo akin kii sojo
Don't underestimate Iran ,
Death means nothing to them.
One should watch out for Anyone that doesn't fear death

1 Like

Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by Nobody: 7:12am On Jan 08, 2020
Timekeeper:

Since u av already accepted your fate.... Pray for Iran to win this war when you get to shiloh..

Signed
Iranian prime minister cheesy

"Huncle" I have noticed you. Oya le me be na.
Not out for jokes, abeg.
Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by y3mi(m): 7:12am On Jan 08, 2020
Trump dump BDA and give those Jihadi backers a wipe out.

alienvirus:

Modified.

Stop applying Yoruba proverb incorrectly here. Ignorance they say is bliss. Are you aware them Jihadi Arabs were the first to colonize annihilate, enslave blacks in Africa centuries before the Westerners came? Ever pondered why arent they no negroes in all those North Africa countries? Ignore international law for a minutes, is Iran justified to retaliate back? Do you those Arabs you are ignorantly supporting hates your black ass than the westerners you ignorant Nigerians yoots love to call racists but can't stop to run yawu-yawu/cyberfraud on. So USA should look idle by while these terrorist choked nations run their operations under various civil disguise. Gtfoh!
Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by victorazyvictor(m): 7:13am On Jan 08, 2020
bukkielee:
Evil Donald Trump had plans to destroy the world but God Almighty rules.

Ur papa evil u mean?
Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by bewla(m): 7:13am On Jan 08, 2020
eph12:

Who reported this? cheesy
Irag senior envoy whom he was meeting after he was kill

am sure it was a mistake which should have been corrected by the Trump camp
Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by anonimi: 7:14am On Jan 08, 2020
Correcto:
Nairaland has given birth to new clowns who thinks Iran is a match for the United States

You should learn to read for understand and not just respond for likes that only show you as the clown quintessential.
Is there any post above yours suggesting what is highlighted
Match ko, football ni.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3043813_img20151031182934_jpeg9e20f9096dfc108761ed3160bd879f5f

1 Like

Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by modsfucker: 7:14am On Jan 08, 2020
slightlyMad:
It is amazing how war analysts on NL thinks it is wrong for the US to kill a man who has killed many US citizens and also planning to kill more
is his life more precious than anyone's
without concrete evidences against him, you all think US will just kill him just for fun?

You all need to stop siding with evil

But in 2003 US invaded Iraq for fun, and they're yet to leave, even after being told that they've overstayed their welcome.
Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by Timekeeper: 7:16am On Jan 08, 2020
bewla:
I never in my life dream of U S A but give me free it will be gate pass to country of my choice

1 Canada
2 Holland

I hate war just do normal and let God take the credit that's me

Then u r surely a yoruba Muslim

1 Like

Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by Timekeeper: 7:16am On Jan 08, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

"Huncle" I have noticed you. Oya le me be na.
Not out for jokes, abeg.

Thank Allah, u accepted fate

Signed
Iranian minister
Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by Xisnin(m): 7:18am On Jan 08, 2020
RaptorX:
You have fallen for lies
Saudi do not use terrorists as mediators let alone an Iranian one.
Iran is arming Houthis at its border but Saudi wants to deal with Iran in Iraq?
Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by eph12(m): 7:19am On Jan 08, 2020
bewla:
Irag senior envoy whom he was meeting after he was kill

am sure it was a mistake which should have been corrected by the Trump camp

Of course cheesy

When have those guys ever sided with peace?
Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by ComradeShegs(m): 7:20am On Jan 08, 2020
Here.

Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:20am On Jan 08, 2020
slightlyMad:
It is amazing how war analysts on NL thinks it is wrong for the US to kill a man who has killed many US citizens and also planning to kill more
without concrete evidences against him, you all think US will just kill him just for fun?

You need to understand that US and Iran have been technically at war since 1979, and US too have also killed hundreds of Iranians. They just needed a man president Trump to ignite a full blown war
Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by bewla(m): 7:20am On Jan 08, 2020
anonimi:

You should learn to read for understand and not just respond for likes that only show you as the clown quintessential.
Is there any post above yours suggesting what is highlighted
Match ko, football ni.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3043813_img20151031182934_jpeg9e20f9096dfc108761ed3160bd879f5f
Is not match
but wisdom read

Iran said u don't need to cut the head to kill a man

karuna with all what he has just little fly that entire his nose

the rest is history
Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by bewla(m): 7:23am On Jan 08, 2020
Timekeeper:

yes o
Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by bewla(m): 7:23am On Jan 08, 2020
Timekeeper:

yes o
Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by Timekeeper: 7:24am On Jan 08, 2020
bewla:
yes o

I know.. Are you sure ur Virgin girlfrnd wunt be part of the 72 virgins to be serviced to solemaini
Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by RuddyFusion(m): 7:26am On Jan 08, 2020
alienvirus:

Modified.

Just Shut up
Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by crafteck(m): 7:26am On Jan 08, 2020
slightlyMad:

To carry drone worth millions of dollars to go after 1 man, in spite the risk of provoking a war and they think it was done for fun..... Slowly changing it to be about religion as usual
Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by oluwatodimu1(m): 7:29am On Jan 08, 2020
Dottore:
Oil stock investors would be smiling.
Some people actually benefit in what others call bad times.
Warfare Weapons manufacturers, military equipment contractors and manufacturers, medical aid suppliers of humanitarian organizations etc.

All in the midst of losses of precious lives.
USA is miles heavier than Iran but they would suffer their own losses too if there should be war. No amount of heroic recognition and posthumous awards will truly reward or makeup the wounds of a slewn family member in any military base.

Let peace reign. We can do without war.
Most people don't know that war is America's biggest business! How will they sell all the weapons in the store? Russia would also be happy, how would we make sales?
I only pity innocent lives that would be wasted in the cause of their clash!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Learn From My Experience On Fiverr / Hustle and Bustle, Obi Cubana’s Abuja Club Shut Indefinitely / Limited Liability Company Incorporation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.