Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Best 8GB RAM Phones and their Price in Nigeria - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best 8GB RAM Phones and their Price in Nigeria (7604 Views)

Best 4GB RAM Phones & Their Price In Nigeria [Updated] / [Updated] All type of Phone brand & their Price in Nigeria / 20 Best 3GB RAM Phones And Their Price In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best 8GB RAM Phones and their Price in Nigeria by Afrolet: 8:37am On Jan 08, 2020
We are back again compiling the best 8GB RAM phones so far in the last decade and their approximated prices in Nigeria! These phones are monsters and if you don't see your favorite phone on the complete list, You-dan-know-wahis-goinon
Samsung and Huawei takes the most of the lead here

1. SAMSUNG S10 Series

Android Version : 9.0 Pie
RAM ------- 8GB
Storage Space -------128GB
Main Camera ------- 16MP
Price ------- N230,000

2. SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 10
Android Version : 9.0
RAM ------- 8GB
Storage Space -------256GB
Main Camera ------- 16MP
Price ------- N320,000

3. HUAWEI P30 PRO
RAM ------- 8GB
Main Camera ------- 40MP
Price ------- N250,000

4. One Plus 7 Pro
RAM ------- 8GB
Main Camera ------- 48MP
Price ------- N228,000

To see the full list and other important specifications like their battery capacity, selfie camera and also issues these phones may probably have, simply check here:
Full List of the Best 8GB RAM Phones and their Price in Nigeria
Re: Best 8GB RAM Phones and their Price in Nigeria by jemilajane: 10:04am On Jan 08, 2020
We never finish use 2GB RAM, them dey reason 8GB RAM
Technology just dey run fast
Re: Best 8GB RAM Phones and their Price in Nigeria by Afrolet: 1:07pm On Jan 08, 2020
jemilajane:
We never finish use 2GB RAM, them dey reason 8GB RAM
Technology just dey run fast
Yea! What do you expect! And these phones gon be cheaper with time
Re: Best 8GB RAM Phones and their Price in Nigeria by jemilajane: 3:07pm On Jan 08, 2020
Afrolet:

Yea! What do you expect! And these phones gon be cheaper with time
Abi
Re: Best 8GB RAM Phones and their Price in Nigeria by johnodion: 4:51pm On Jan 08, 2020
Samsung 1 and 2
Thanks Mr OP for this list
Re: Best 8GB RAM Phones and their Price in Nigeria by divinejaga: 5:26pm On Jan 08, 2020
Nice listings man
Kindly post best camera phones too
Re: Best 8GB RAM Phones and their Price in Nigeria by awoo47: 5:33pm On Jan 08, 2020
instead of dis ppl to beg apple abt dere secret to ram management. Na just to keep increasing Ram with increase in price

1 Like

Re: Best 8GB RAM Phones and their Price in Nigeria by echepops(m): 7:27pm On Jan 08, 2020
Afrolet:
We are back again compiling the best 8GB RAM phones so far in the last decade and their approximated prices in Nigeria! These phones are monsters and if you don't see your favorite phone on the complete list, You-dan-know-wahis-goinon
Samsung and Huawei takes the most of the lead here

1. SAMSUNG S10 Series

RAM ------- 8GB
Main Camera ------- 16MP
Price ------- N230,000

2. SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 10
Android Version : 9.0
RAM ------- 8GB
Storage Space -------256GB
Main Camera ------- 16MP
Price ------- N320,000

3. HUAWEI P30 PRO
RAM ------- 8GB
Main Camera ------- 40MP
Price ------- N250,000

4. One Plus 7 Pro
RAM ------- 8GB
Main Camera ------- 48MP
Price ------- N228,000

To see the full list and other important specifications like their battery capacity, selfie camera and also issues these phones may probably have, simply check here:
Full List of the Best 8GB RAM Phones and their Price in Nigeria

Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro, equipped with 8GB RAM, 128GB ROM, 64MP camera, 4,500mAh battery with a fast charge, Android 9.0 all this for N108, 000
Re: Best 8GB RAM Phones and their Price in Nigeria by jemilajane: 10:41pm On Jan 08, 2020
echepops:

Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro, equipped with 8GB RAM, 128GB ROM, 64MP camera, 4,500mAh battery with a fast charge, Android 9.0 all this for N108, 000
Amazing
Re: Best 8GB RAM Phones and their Price in Nigeria by victorolugbami: 9:38am On Jan 09, 2020
8GB phones are quite really expensive
But the phones are mad sha
Re: Best 8GB RAM Phones and their Price in Nigeria by Olamyyde(m): 4:27pm On Jan 09, 2020
echepops:

Too expensive for a mediatek device
Re: Best 8GB RAM Phones and their Price in Nigeria by Afrolet: 5:14pm On Jan 09, 2020
Olamyyde:

Well said
Re: Best 8GB RAM Phones and their Price in Nigeria by echepops(m): 7:22pm On Jan 09, 2020
Olamyyde:

I'm using this device. Been using it for about 2 months. The device is excellent. Doesn't even overheat. Value for money
Re: Best 8GB RAM Phones and their Price in Nigeria by Olamyyde(m): 7:58pm On Jan 09, 2020
echepops:

I'm using this device. Been using it for about 2 months. The device is excellent. Doesn't even overheat. Value for money
The problem is there will be a lack of custom roms for the device. Do you use gcam on the device?
Re: Best 8GB RAM Phones and their Price in Nigeria by echepops(m): 8:07pm On Jan 09, 2020
Olamyyde:

The problem is there will be a lack of custom roms for the device. Do you use gcam on the device?

Gcam isn't needed bro. The inbuilt camera is excellent. Takes great shots! 64 whooping MP!!!
Re: Best 8GB RAM Phones and their Price in Nigeria by emmasegun: 2:55pm On Jan 10, 2020
echepops:

Gcam isn't needed bro. The inbuilt camera is excellent. Takes great shots! 64 whooping MP!!!
64 MP camera! That's highly dope
Re: Best 8GB RAM Phones and their Price in Nigeria by Ejadike(m): 3:00pm On Jan 10, 2020
Anything cheaper with same 8gb ram?
Re: Best 8GB RAM Phones and their Price in Nigeria by echepops(m): 3:01pm On Jan 10, 2020
emmasegun:

64 MP camera! That's highly dope

Bro the phone is over worth the price. I know if Samsung did this phone it will be around 250k. Xiaomi is selling it for 108-110k
Re: Best 8GB RAM Phones and their Price in Nigeria by shogsman(m): 8:48pm On Jan 10, 2020
echepops:

Bro the phone is over worth the price. I know if Samsung did this phone it will be around 250k. Xiaomi is selling it for 108-110k
Take is easy with the exaggeration bro,redmi note 8 pro isn't as powerful as ordinary s8 and s8 sells for around 65k.
Re: Best 8GB RAM Phones and their Price in Nigeria by eskorelvis: 8:50pm On Jan 10, 2020
echepops:

But yet Samsung's 16mp will be better than it. Its not abt d mp in question sometimes, it's d quality. The iPhone wud still beat d 64mp xiaomi possesses
Re: Best 8GB RAM Phones and their Price in Nigeria by kingxsamz(m): 11:01pm On Jan 10, 2020
Infinix s5 is better than all these trash you listed...
Re: Best 8GB RAM Phones and their Price in Nigeria by Nobody: 12:40am On Jan 11, 2020
I use Apple I can tell you even the obsolete version of iPhone 5 is far better then 6gb android phone ram in terms of management.

My current iPhone I can open all the app on my phone I’ve never experienced anything lag

God bless Apple
God bless America

1 Like

Re: Best 8GB RAM Phones and their Price in Nigeria by Afrolet: 6:49am On Jan 11, 2020
eskorelvis:

But yet Samsung's 16mp will be better than it. Its not abt d mp in question sometimes, it's d quality. The iPhone wud still beat d 64mp xiaomi possesses
That's very true
Re: Best 8GB RAM Phones and their Price in Nigeria by echepops(m): 8:22am On Jan 11, 2020
Afrolet:

That's very true

Guys we are talking about value for money here. All your Samsung and iPhones that cost thousands of your hard earned naira. You can get all that for less using Xiaomi. Its perfectly made. If the phone isn't this good i won't be hyping it
Re: Best 8GB RAM Phones and their Price in Nigeria by Valleys(m): 1:50pm On Jan 11, 2020
shogsman:

Take is easy with the exaggeration bro,redmi note 8 pro isn't as powerful as ordinary s8 and s8 sells for around 65k.

S8 of 3yrs is still very costly bro. I don't know where you got your 65k.

Re: Best 8GB RAM Phones and their Price in Nigeria by jemilajane: 2:09pm On Jan 11, 2020
echepops:

Guys we are talking about value for money here. All your Samsung and iPhones that cost thousands of your hard earned naira. You can get all that for less using Xiaomi. Its perfectly made. If the phone isn't this good i won't be hyping it
True also... I even prefer using Infinix being that it has all the major features I need
Lasting Battery, 4G, 3GB RAM etc @ 37k
With all these, I'm okay for now
Re: Best 8GB RAM Phones and their Price in Nigeria by shogsman(m): 2:37pm On Jan 11, 2020
Valleys:

S8 of 3yrs is still very costly bro. I don't know where you got your 65k.
My dear sir,first off you don't buy Samsung and apple on jumia,it's a total rip off.
Thus right here is a grade a s8 for 70k and you can still find it a lot cheaper else where

Re: Best 8GB RAM Phones and their Price in Nigeria by Afrolet: 7:40pm On Jan 11, 2020
shogsman:

My dear sir,first off you don't buy Samsung and apple on jumia,it's a total rip off.
Thus right here is a grade a s8 for 70k and you can still find it a lot cheaper else where
Shey new one?
Re: Best 8GB RAM Phones and their Price in Nigeria by Valleys(m): 9:48pm On Jan 11, 2020
shogsman:

New phone with 14days warranty? Ok oo, if you say so.
Re: Best 8GB RAM Phones and their Price in Nigeria by shogsman(m): 10:08pm On Jan 11, 2020
Valleys:

New phone with 14days warranty? Ok oo, if you say so.
Are you planning to smash the phone with an hammer immediately after you buy it. The phone is in pristine condition,and the seller is one of the best in the country.
Re: Best 8GB RAM Phones and their Price in Nigeria by Valleys(m): 5:34am On Jan 12, 2020
shogsman:

Are you planning to smash the phone with an hammer immediately after you buy it. The phone is in pristine condition,and the seller is one of the best in the country.
It's actually refurbished phones that come with such a warranty.
Anyways, me I just dey with LEeco.
Re: Best 8GB RAM Phones and their Price in Nigeria by Afrolet: 8:51am On Jan 12, 2020
shogsman:

Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apple App Store Now Available In Nigeria / Where Can I Fix My Iphone Screen In Lagos? / NCC Orders Telcom Firms To Give Subscribers Instant Call Bills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.