Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing (57868 Views)

Ukrainian Airliner Crashes Near Tehran, 180 People Suspected Dead / Black Box From Crashed Ethiopian Airline Arrives Paris For Investigation(Pics) / World’s Biggest Passenger Airliner Lands In Ghana. First To Land In West Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing by FemiMaduka(m): 2:04pm On Jan 08, 2020
(Reuters) - Iran will not give the black box of the crashed Ukrainian airliner to planemaker Boeing, the head of Tehran's civil aviation organization was quoted as saying on Wednesday.

Ali Abedzadeh also said it was not clear which country Iran would send the box to so that its data could be analyzed, semi-official Mehr news agency reported.

A Ukraine International Airlines Boeing 737 crashed earlier on Wednesday, killing all 176 people aboard shortly after taking off from Tehran's Imam Khomeini airport.

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN1Z71C7

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing by Amazingman(m): 2:26pm On Jan 08, 2020
Things gone wrong completely

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing by horlahsunbo225(m): 2:49pm On Jan 08, 2020
Hmmmmm
This is getting interesting

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 08, 2020
Oooo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing by ruggedtimi(m): 3:42pm On Jan 08, 2020
Plane crash, earthquake all in oneday.. Why iran dey hold back the black box?? hmm

133 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing by ih198: 3:42pm On Jan 08, 2020
3rd comment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing by NofiuFade(m): 3:42pm On Jan 08, 2020
I said it, pls nairaland tech can you guys help us find out why cnn live stream is no more on youtube, my mind is telling me is only nigeria IP affected, lets do research something is not right and we all need to be on alert #WhatsGoinOn

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing by themonk(m): 3:42pm On Jan 08, 2020
Actually they shouldn’t give it to Boeing because it is an American company. They should give it to country or institution with neutral interest to analyze.

171 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing by sotall(m): 3:42pm On Jan 08, 2020
undecided
Re: Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing by Sprumbaba: 3:42pm On Jan 08, 2020
If they have nothing to hide, they should release the blackbox. They must have shot the plane down by mistake.

197 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing by Stalwert: 3:42pm On Jan 08, 2020
Obviously, US sanctions means us companies have no dealings with Iran.

160 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 08, 2020
God in his infinite wickedness created humans with evil tendencies

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing by optimusprime2(m): 3:42pm On Jan 08, 2020
I smell a rat...

4 Likes

Re: Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing by yomi96(m): 3:42pm On Jan 08, 2020
Obviously, they are the ones, that shut down the plane, that it was engine faliure is a bold face lie. It was their surface to air missiles that brought it down.. IRAN IS NOTHING BUT A ROGUE REGIME

75 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing by xtophy1(m): 3:42pm On Jan 08, 2020
Me that I'm even desperate for a job in Abuja sef don relax after this world war bruahah... Las las, dey will blow us and everybody will kuku die. Oga, i no dey disturb myself again.

Modified:
Abuja NLerians, please help me with a job... Den talk say d war no fit come 9ja.pls, help me
ooo. BTech(Electrical) 2.1...... 09071296516

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 08, 2020
They are suppose to be held suspect for this crash

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing by tammie24: 3:42pm On Jan 08, 2020
What did you expect?

They know something about the crash
they also would not want to run into trouble with the other countries who have their citizens on that plane.

America is enough problem

all those rockets they are firing is just so they don't look weak to their people
if they really want to hit America they wouldn't have missed.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing by mikaelzX(m): 3:42pm On Jan 08, 2020
Bad move
Re: Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing by Ogonisoul(m): 3:43pm On Jan 08, 2020
Are they hiding something

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing by 13saq: 3:43pm On Jan 08, 2020
Seriously,

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing by incogni2o: 3:43pm On Jan 08, 2020
Hmmm...

Fish getting Fishy

6 Likes

Re: Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing by bigfish3k: 3:43pm On Jan 08, 2020
foolish behaviour from a terrorist country

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing by OgThanos: 3:43pm On Jan 08, 2020
omg, 176 people gone ! May their soul rest in peace. I hope it's not related to this u.s / iran issue.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing by LastSurvivor11: 3:43pm On Jan 08, 2020
Imagine when other countries that lost their citizens in the crash turn against terrorist Iran, Muric will start making noise..

Me pitying Iran

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing by jendhorlee(m): 3:43pm On Jan 08, 2020
Trump be looking at Iran like

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing by Anny505(m): 3:43pm On Jan 08, 2020
I'm sure those terrorists are they one's that shot in down......Death to all terrorists angry

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing by Thaheer(m): 3:43pm On Jan 08, 2020
This has nothing to do with the brewing war between Iran and Israel..
But you'd see people who have never been to barracks in their lives will turn military war analyst just because to them,its "us" versus "them"

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing by GamalNasser: 3:43pm On Jan 08, 2020
Just imagine this rogue nation of Terrorist , they want to distort the investigation because they know it's was the archaic air defense system that hit the plane causing the the death of over 80 iranians , over 60 Canadians and 3 Brits but as God will have it no American Life has been lost which should be a clear sign who God is with , in the last days after the killing of SOLEIMANI Iran in their bid for vengeance have killed over 130 of there citizen without being able to get a single American

66 Likes 12 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

France New Visa Process / Drunk Man And His Girlfriend Were Unhurt After Killing About 6 People In Abuja / My Journey From Nigeria To Dubai With Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.