Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,831 members, 7,820,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

She Squated Her Female Best Friend On Her Matrimonial Bed When Hubby Was Away. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Squated Her Female Best Friend On Her Matrimonial Bed When Hubby Was Away. (2327 Views)

Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed / My Wife Abandoned Her Matrimonial Home / Cheating Husband Caught In Matrimonial Bed With 22-Year-Old Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Squated Her Female Best Friend On Her Matrimonial Bed When Hubby Was Away. by Christmasdon(m): 2:12pm On Jan 08, 2020
I want to ask , is this right. ? her best friend a female colleague who came to submit an affidavit near a control post not too far from Nigeria, the day to return to her place ran out of her, she decided to find a one-night hospitality at her female friend of hers. A school course mate to mention. What am asking is that, is it right for she to allow her female friend visitor to sleep together with her on her own matrimonial bed whose husband travelled to the village for a one week xmas/New year festival.
hope you got my message clearly?
Thanks and drop your own personal opinion.
HAPPY NEW YEAR SWEET Nairalanders!
@Mod do the needful.
God bless.
Re: She Squated Her Female Best Friend On Her Matrimonial Bed When Hubby Was Away. by dominique(f): 2:20pm On Jan 08, 2020
What exactly is the issue here? What if there are no rooms or beds available, should the friend have slept on the floor? What's the big deal about matrimonial bed, it's just a piece of furniture people sleep and wake up in.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Squated Her Female Best Friend On Her Matrimonial Bed When Hubby Was Away. by prettysassygirl(f): 2:21pm On Jan 08, 2020
If its a room apartment , I wonder where u want the friend to sleep, would it be on the floor? except the house has more than one room, then yea it isn't right.

3 Likes

Re: She Squated Her Female Best Friend On Her Matrimonial Bed When Hubby Was Away. by GOFRONT(m): 2:34pm On Jan 08, 2020
If I can Lash Mummy Fareedah on her matrimonial bed while her hubby was away at work, then what's the Fuss about Mama Fareedah's female friend sleeping over on her matrimonial bed Huh??
Re: She Squated Her Female Best Friend On Her Matrimonial Bed When Hubby Was Away. by chriskosherbal(m): 2:37pm On Jan 08, 2020
GOFRONT:
If I can Lash Mummy Fareedah on her matrimonial bed while her hubby was away at work, then what's the Fuss about Mama Fareedah's female friend sleeping over on her matrimonial bed Huh??
grin cheesy werey

3 Likes

Re: She Squated Her Female Best Friend On Her Matrimonial Bed When Hubby Was Away. by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 08, 2020
chriskosherbal:
grin cheesy werey
seconded

1 Like

Re: She Squated Her Female Best Friend On Her Matrimonial Bed When Hubby Was Away. by nlPoster: 3:35pm On Jan 08, 2020

No I did not.
Re: She Squated Her Female Best Friend On Her Matrimonial Bed When Hubby Was Away. by Christmasdon(m): 3:52pm On Jan 08, 2020
nlPoster:

No I did not.
.Bend down concentrate and read again. You will get the message clearly. you see but others have gotten the message already.
Re: She Squated Her Female Best Friend On Her Matrimonial Bed When Hubby Was Away. by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:09pm On Jan 08, 2020
was there any other bed available for the friend to sleep in?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Squated Her Female Best Friend On Her Matrimonial Bed When Hubby Was Away. by nlPoster: 6:11pm On Jan 08, 2020
Christmasdon:
.Bend down concentrate and read again. You will get the message clearly. you see but others have gotten the message already.

Not gotten it yet.
Re: She Squated Her Female Best Friend On Her Matrimonial Bed When Hubby Was Away. by Christmasdon(m): 6:50pm On Jan 08, 2020
keep your opinions coming.
Re: She Squated Her Female Best Friend On Her Matrimonial Bed When Hubby Was Away. by bukatyne(f): 7:02pm On Jan 08, 2020
Christmasdon:
keep your opinions coming.

You have not answered any question directed at you.

Some couples see their matrimonial bed/room as sacred and nobody would be allowed to enter.

Some others are fine with people entering as far as they knock or they lead them there.

It depends which is which for the couple.

1 Like

Re: She Squated Her Female Best Friend On Her Matrimonial Bed When Hubby Was Away. by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 08, 2020
dominique:
What exactly is the issue here? What if there are no rooms or beds available, should the friend have slept on the floor? What's the big deal about matrimonial bed, it's just a piece of furniture people sleep and wake up in.
Lol this comment loud ooo
Re: She Squated Her Female Best Friend On Her Matrimonial Bed When Hubby Was Away. by frozen70(f): 8:35pm On Jan 08, 2020
Christmasdon:
I want to ask , is this right. ? her best friend a female colleague who came to submit an affidavit near a control post not too far from Nigeria, the day to return to her place ran out of her, she decided to find a one-night hospitality at her female friend of hers. A school course mate to mention. What am asking is that, is it right for she to allow her female friend visitor to sleep together with her on her own matrimonial bed whose husband travelled to the village for a one week xmas/New year festival.
@Mod do the needful.
God bless.

There is no big deal about it, she wants to gist with her till sleep comes,
Besides you don't know how deep close they are with each other

4 Likes

Re: She Squated Her Female Best Friend On Her Matrimonial Bed When Hubby Was Away. by Acidosis(m): 8:49pm On Jan 08, 2020
You can't live in a one room apartment and talk about matrimonial bed. Matrimonial bed is for the rich and wealthy.

4 Likes

Re: She Squated Her Female Best Friend On Her Matrimonial Bed When Hubby Was Away. by Phenomenal16(f): 9:08pm On Jan 08, 2020
GOFRONT:
..hmmm Give ur life to Jesus
Re: She Squated Her Female Best Friend On Her Matrimonial Bed When Hubby Was Away. by yvesboss(m): 9:17am On Jan 09, 2020
I see no biggie about a bed � talk less of calling it matrimonial bed I mean who created all these filters in the heart of men

Since hubby no dey house she and her friend gast gist enta midnight na

But still if she knows her husband wouldn’t like it then it may not be correct
Re: She Squated Her Female Best Friend On Her Matrimonial Bed When Hubby Was Away. by culf: 12:03pm On Jan 09, 2020
I don't see anything wrong with it.
Re: She Squated Her Female Best Friend On Her Matrimonial Bed When Hubby Was Away. by Richy4(m): 1:10pm On Jan 09, 2020
Maybe, you were the one that doesn’t understand the meaning of matrimonial bed being sacred… It means…. grin
Re: She Squated Her Female Best Friend On Her Matrimonial Bed When Hubby Was Away. by ImaIma1(f): 1:23pm On Jan 09, 2020
Since it's a one bedroom apartment, she should avoid entertaining people that spend the night. Because they will have no choice than to sleep on the "matrimonial " bed.
Re: She Squated Her Female Best Friend On Her Matrimonial Bed When Hubby Was Away. by Christmasdon(m): 9:02pm On Jan 09, 2020
She lives in a flat,
Re: She Squated Her Female Best Friend On Her Matrimonial Bed When Hubby Was Away. by Lamanii22(f): 11:40pm On Jan 09, 2020
GOFRONT:

Madness!
Re: She Squated Her Female Best Friend On Her Matrimonial Bed When Hubby Was Away. by LadySarah: 11:49pm On Jan 09, 2020
They want to catch up on some hot gist. THAT'S ALL.
Carpenter made that furniture pls cool your temper.
Re: She Squated Her Female Best Friend On Her Matrimonial Bed When Hubby Was Away. by SMSguru(m): 2:49am On Jan 10, 2020
Are they lesbians?

If not, what is the big deal as long as the bed is properly dressed before and after bedtime?
Re: She Squated Her Female Best Friend On Her Matrimonial Bed When Hubby Was Away. by Christmasdon(m): 10:04pm On Jan 14, 2020
but is called the matrimonial bed.
Re: She Squated Her Female Best Friend On Her Matrimonial Bed When Hubby Was Away. by ireneidiva(f): 10:20pm On Jan 14, 2020
Christmasdon:
@Mod do the needful.
God bless.
This is difficult to read. Please, edit it.
Re: She Squated Her Female Best Friend On Her Matrimonial Bed When Hubby Was Away. by Spechialone(f): 10:40pm On Jan 14, 2020
No biggie here
Re: She Squated Her Female Best Friend On Her Matrimonial Bed When Hubby Was Away. by LadySarah: 11:44pm On Jan 14, 2020
Christmasdon:
but is called the matrimonial bed.

By who?
The one in the Bible is talking abt ur union not wooden bed.
So if a new bed is brought in and the old taken out, what will you call them?

(1) (Reply)

The Best Creche/pre-nursery In Ajah/lekki Area / Do Parents Know If Their Children Aren't Good Looking? / My Sister Is Coming To My New Married Home To Stay, What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.