Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,675 members, 7,851,301 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:40 PM

I Was In A Trans/dream. And I Saw Her Buying... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Was In A Trans/dream. And I Saw Her Buying... (386 Views)

Pope Francis Hosts Trans-Women & Eats Lunch With Them At The Vatican (Photos) / When A Trans Person Murders Christian Schoolchildren / Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was In A Trans/dream. And I Saw Her Buying... by fineboynl(m): 3:32pm On Jan 08, 2020
I was in a trans/dream. and I saw her buying rice. She ask the market woman for erosion rice. I was shocked and ask which one is erosion rice again. Then they said it's flooded rice and that one is cheaper.

I shouted and threw spit in Africa way if abomination. Then I awake and it was in the morning already I think 7:30 am.

I was wondering about this trans vision. This is a girl I'm planing to bang this weekend. She did called me yesterday. I haven't had sex with her and she have only visited me once. The day she visit she came with her sister which makes me not to make any move. The day I went to their house I saw them living in a bad condition house. Very terrible that I was having a rethink to cut her off. But there was favor she was asking from me during xmas the disturb was too much I think about lashing her while I help her with the favor. But never the less I help her and told her to come and see me but she couldn't made it before she travel for xams and promise when she is back she will come and see me.

Thanks for you concerned
Re: I Was In A Trans/dream. And I Saw Her Buying... by luvmijeje(f): 5:04pm On Jan 08, 2020
fineboynl:
I was in a trans/dream. and I saw her buying rice. She ask for the market woman for erosion rice. I was shocked and ask which one is erosion rice again. Then they said it's flooded rice and that one is cheaper.

I shouted and threw spit in Africa way if abomination. Then I awake and it was in the morning already I think 7:30 am.

I was wondering about this trans vision. This is a girl I'm planing to bang this weekend. She did called me yesterday. I haven't had sex with her and she have only visited me once.

Thanks for you concerned

You came to the religion section to tell us of your plan to bang a woman. What kind of advice do you expect? You already know they will tell you not to. They will tell you fornication is a sin. But I will go further to tell you if you dare it, you will forfeit it with your life.

When last has a woman come to your house and escape without you removing her pant? Why didn't you do it with her the first time? The answer lies in your dream. You shouting and spitting out signify there is something you saw the last time she came and what you saw is forbidden to you.

3 Likes

Re: I Was In A Trans/dream. And I Saw Her Buying... by fineboynl(m): 6:05pm On Jan 08, 2020
luvmijeje:

You came to the religion section to tell us of your plan to bang a woman. What kind of advice do you expect? You already know they will tell you not to. They will tell you fornication is a sin. But I will go further to tell you if you dare it, you will forfeit it with your life.

When last has a woman come to your house and escape without you removing her pant? Why didn't you do it with her the first time? The answer lies in your dream. You shouting and spitting out signify there is something you saw the last time she came and what you saw is forbidden to you.
you have not said anything. Beside I have updated the post
Re: I Was In A Trans/dream. And I Saw Her Buying... by luvmijeje(f): 6:30pm On Jan 08, 2020
fineboynl:
I was in a trans/dream. and I saw her buying rice. She ask the market woman for erosion rice. I was shocked and ask which one is erosion rice again. Then they said it's flooded rice and that one is cheaper.

I was wondering about this trans vision. This is a girl I'm planing to bang this weekend. She did called me yesterday. I haven't had sex with her and she have only visited me once. The day she visit she came with her sister which makes me not to make any move. The day I went to their house I saw them living in a bad condition house. Very terrible that I was having a rethink to cut her off. But there was favor she was asking from me during xmas the disturb was too much I think about lashing her while I help her with the favor. But never the less I help her and told her to come and see me but she couldn't made it before she travel for xams and promise when she is back she will come and see me.

Thanks for you concerned

So you help her without lashing? God's child. Anyway you have not answer my question. What did you see in her that is forbidden to you or that gives you reservation? Your dream is a past event. It is an event that has already taken place between you and her.
Re: I Was In A Trans/dream. And I Saw Her Buying... by fineboynl(m): 11:15am On Jan 09, 2020
luvmijeje:

So you help her without lashing? God's child. Anyway you have not answer my question. What did you see in her that is forbidden to you or that gives you reservation? Your dream is a past event. It is an event that has already taken place between you and her.
she is not wise and have this village girl behavior which I can't keep with, I want to just lash her. And minds you she is over 30.
Re: I Was In A Trans/dream. And I Saw Her Buying... by luvmijeje(f): 1:41pm On Jan 09, 2020
fineboynl:
she is not wise and have this village girl behavior which I can't keep with, I want to just lash her. And minds you she is over 30.

Thank you for being honest with me. Let me quickly share a story that happened to a very close friend of mine. He dated a babe and that babe was a Virgin but my friend sha wanted to bang this babe. The babe explained to him that she wanted to dis-virgin on her wedding day and because of this he followed this babe to the village for introduction. And because he wasn't ready to go all the way, he forcefully disvirgined this babe. To cut the long story short, he left the babe and the repercussion of what he did followed him till today.

Back to your dream :

The day she came to your house, if you had told her to tell her sister to excuse you guys she would have done it. Agree? This lady love you naturally. I won't be surprise if you tell me what she requested from you is not monetary. So let me break down your dream.

I was in a trans/dream signify an event is about to begin
And I saw her buying rice signify it is an event that will empower you.
She ask the market woman for erosion rice signify it is an event that will enrich you
I was shocked and ask which one is erosion rice signify it is an event that will increase your knowledge
Then they said it is flooded rice and that one is cheaper signified it is an event that you will commonized
I shouted and threw spit in Africa way of abomination signified it is an event you will look down on.

That young lady you are commonizing is an activator. Who is an activator? Activator is someone who come into someone's life to activate one's purpose in life. If you dare hurt her, you will be dis-stabilize for the rest of your life till she forgives you and people like don't forgive easily. If you know that you can't marry her, let her go jejely. Don't touch her o. Don't be like my friend that is still begging for forgiveness.

(1) (Reply)

A True Prophet Of God -Rev Fr Ejike Mbaka / Catholic Bishop Of Nsukka Spotted On A Bike / Coronavirus Outbreak Spurs Record Bible Purchases: 'People Are Looking For Hope'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.