Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,805 members, 7,956,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:04 PM

Airtel Blackberry Activation - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Blackberry Activation (4078 Views)

Simple Guide For Airtel BlackBerry Plans On Non-bb Devices / Code For Checking Airtel Blackberry Data Usage / Using Airtel Blackberry Subscription On A Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airtel Blackberry Activation by SUNNY45: 8:29am On Dec 04, 2010
Hi Guys, pls i need your help like pretty urgently, I just bought a blackberry and want to activate via txt, call centre not working and i cant visit a customer center at least for now. Pls help!!!
Re: Airtel Blackberry Activation by pheesayor(m): 12:08pm On Dec 06, 2010
you have to visit the nearest Airtel shop close to you. I activated mine 3 days ago, before then I had called customer over and over again but they couldn't get it to work. I went to their shop on Oba Akran in Ikeja and It started working immediately. Spare some time and visit the closest Airtel shop to you.
Re: Airtel Blackberry Activation by snoopy(m): 12:14am On Dec 07, 2010
pheesayor:

you have to visit the nearest Airtel shop close to you. I activated mine 3 days ago, before then I had called customer over and over again but they couldn't get it to work. I went to their shop on Oba Akran in Ikeja and It started working immediately. Spare some time and visit the closest Airtel shop to you.
pls whats the speed like? And is it 3 G?
Re: Airtel Blackberry Activation by Dclique(m): 12:50am On Dec 07, 2010
Nope!!. The best you can get is Edge. But its cool if you are not the type who likes to download.
Re: Airtel Blackberry Activation by Dclique(m): 12:53am On Dec 07, 2010
Nope!!. The best you can get is Edge. But its cool if you are not the type who likes to download.
Re: Airtel Blackberry Activation by pheesayor(m): 11:22am On Dec 07, 2010
Dclique:

+1
Re: Airtel Blackberry Activation by Damix007(m): 1:31pm On Dec 07, 2010
Is there any hidden charges when d activation is done at their office? Why dont they hav a short code for activation like other networks have?
Re: Airtel Blackberry Activation by cabali(m): 4:08pm On Dec 07, 2010
Dclique:

I wonder where your conviction is anchored.

I use a bold and I get 3G signals and speed on airtel. How is that different from another airtel user except the user is using an EDGE restricted device like the BB Gemini.
Re: Airtel Blackberry Activation by Mcleo007(m): 7:59pm On Jan 07, 2011
Guys,I use a bb javelin and want to activate airtel bis on it. Have been on mtn for over a year, glo bis just of recent but wnt to give airtel a try basically cos of their 1gb tether(hope that is true). I hope their data bundle is unlimited like mtn does? Unlike glo that givs 1.5gb per month,I want to knw if airtel is like mtn and how good is their edge on bb phones without 3g? Thanks.
Re: Airtel Blackberry Activation by cecegorz(m): 5:04pm On Jan 10, 2011
Mcleo007:

Guys,I use a bb javelin and want to activate airtel bis on it. Have been on mtn for over a year, glo bis just of recent but wnt to give airtel a try basically cos of their 1gb tether(hope that is true). I hope their data bundle is unlimited like mtn does? Unlike glo that givs 1.5gb per month,I want to knw if airtel is like mtn and how good is their edge on bb phones without 3g? Thanks.

Before you waste your money this january, see this https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-582882.0.html

(1) (Reply)

Galaxy Note 2 Screen Price Pls (picture) / ( ( Custom Rom For Infinix Hot Note X551 ) ) / 7 Reasons Why This Phone Is Cool And Affordable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.