Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,506 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Enough Lifepo4 Energy To Power Your Computers & Office - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Enough Lifepo4 Energy To Power Your Computers & Office (805 Views)

SOLAR LAPTOP POWERBANK FOR SALE.IT CAN ALSO POWER YOUR LED TV AND FAN / BIOS Password Zinox INEC Computers / Laptop Computers Are Now Relatively Cheap, Get One For Yourself, Friend; Family! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enough Lifepo4 Energy To Power Your Computers & Office by remizvxcq(m): 9:33pm On Jan 08, 2020
We can design-build and maintain enough LiFePO4 and inverter systems to carry all of your office loads, no matter how big!!

Special PROMO Offer. Probably the best value LiFePO4 battery banks available now!
Pre-order Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) Energy Storage System (ESS) Battery Packs.
Due to arrive April/June 2020. A small fee will apply for courier transport to your state. These packs are brand-new in box. RITILITY will be working with preferred manufacturers to ensure affordability of LiFePO4 batteries for solar storage, generator backup, and UPS inverters. IMPORTANT: ensure that you (will) have a battery charger whose manufacturer has provided instructions for compatibility with LiFePO4 packs. Also, may be able to offer limited number of 19” cabinets that have been enhanced to take the weight of these battery packs.

Each pack
# has internal Battery Management Unit (BMU).
# 51.2V nominal (48v), 5.6kWh, (5.0kWh usable)
# 5 years manufacturer’s warranty
# can be connected in parallel for higher capacities.
# can be mounted in a 19’ rack or cabinet.
# weights about 48kg-50kg
Single 1 pack 5.6kWh ₦1,257,000
Cabinet with 2 packs 11.2kWh ₦2,347,000
Cabinet with 3 packs 16.8kWh ₦3,255,000
Cabinet with 4 packs 22.4kWh ₦4,165,000
Whatsapp https:///2348133708089
Re: Enough Lifepo4 Energy To Power Your Computers & Office by remizvxcq(m): 3:34pm On Jan 10, 2020
I was in a bank the other day to market these high-calibre ESS.
The guy in charge said that they already have back-up generator and each computer station has its own UPS.
As he was saying this, PHCN/NEPA took light.
The banking hall went dark, in mid day, while the sun was shining hot outside.
For a few minutes, everybody stood still, while the UPS stations stated screwing that annoying alarm sound.
Then a mighty roar as the back up generator started up. And died, A second roar as a bigger back-up for the first backup kicked into life.
Consuming litres of diesel, and belching thick toxic fumes into the surroundings.
Within a half-hour, PHCN/NEPA was back.

All the noisy beep, beep, beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep, nuisance smells, poisonous fumes, embarrassment of stop-work, danger of inflammable fossil fuels in close proximity to confined premises, lost profits due to maintenance and repair costs of over-large generators, all that, could be better managed at lower costs, with a LiFePO4 ESS.
Get in touch for an energy audit.
Re: Enough Lifepo4 Energy To Power Your Computers & Office by Moogurisar: 6:17pm On Jan 11, 2020
So with that devices you are selling here, are you trying to say that the whole cabinet is possible here anyway for many many reasons? I do not clearly understand what is going on here totally and completely out there. I do not see that coming, but want to try your device. I mean charging whole office.
Re: Enough Lifepo4 Energy To Power Your Computers & Office by remizvxcq(m): 1:50pm On Feb 18, 2020
Moogurisar:
So with that devices you are selling here, are you trying to say that the whole cabinet is possible here anyway for many many reasons? I do not clearly understand what is going on here totally and completely out there. I do not see that coming, but want to try your device. I mean charging whole office.

Yes, I am saying the entire office can be powered by solar energy if there is sufficient space to put the solar panels, on the roof or a nearby carpack or spare ground. We can be very creative in finding space for your solar panels! If there is insufficient space for solar panels, we may still be able to combine enough energy storage system (ESS) with generator power and any available PHCN to carry your loads. Get in touch for your solution.

(1) (Reply)

Dell Latitude Core I5, HP Folio Core I5, Lenovo Thinkpad Core I7 / Who Would You Recommend For Writing To Esse? / I need Help With My Graphics Card.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.